Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Can I get some Fantasy Football Advice from some Steelers Fans

As a non Steelers fan and not living in the Penn area I have only seen a few reports on Ben's injury situation. My FF question to you all is if you have any info from what you've heard locally as to how long Ben could be out. My FF team WAS doing very well but my QB situation was Ben as my starter, Vick as my backup and Cutler as my back up to back up. Needless to say I am hurting at QB now as none of those three made it to the second half of thier respective games this past weekend. Anyway, if Ben is only going to be out for a week or maybe two i could get by with waiver claims on lesser QBs but if he's going to be out for a few weeks or more then I need to make a serious trade. Oh yea, and by the way, my trade deadline is tonight so I need to make a decision today. Any info you guys might have is appreciated. Thanks.

vCash
    Make a trade

vCash
    Its hard to tell. He apparently has a rare rib injury to boot.

Personally in my one league I carry 1 qb: Ben. I always carry a 2nd til the bye week, that was Cutler but I traded him and Celek for Heath Miller.

Here's my advice. Dump Vick. For your starter scour the waiver wire for an OK qb on a bad team. That team should have a bad defense but enough of a defense that the qb has to pass a lot. You might have to deal with some lumps (see ints). But they should be able to pick up yard bonuses and a td or two.

For this week I picked up Foles. Its going to be a rotating door til Ben is healthy.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Trade