Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    For all of Doug's harping on turnovers, it really doesn't mean all that much. We have 3 turnovers right now and have been thoroughly dominated by a winless team. A contested 18 footer is essentially a turnover (the basis of our offense), it just doesn't show up on the stat sheet that way.

vCash
    painful, very painful to watch

vCash
    Maybe this will be enough for Bybum to come back early. He did say he could come back if he wanted to.

vCash
    26%

vCash
    absolutely pathetic. do we kno how to screen off the ball? seriously. only screens on the court is on ball.

look doug we dont have players to create their own shots so u need to draw up plays or put off ball screens into the motion offense.. ooh yea and maybe go out and get some players with heart and who will get some rebounds.. blair?

i heard k mart is available? geez

vCash
    I thought shooting was supposed to be a strength this year? Guess not.

vCash
    i believe next game is against jazz? we are going to get absolutely man handled by their front court.

vCash
    This makes u wonder if they even care about this season. Also makes u wonder if there is any point to watching these games

vCash
    1-3 at home to start the season and Utah is comin in Friday night on ESPN. Might be another embarrassment if they show up like they did tonight. Worst loss in a long time.

vCash
    remember when we had ai and u never felt like you were out of the game?

now soon as we down by 10 it feels like we out of the game bc of the incompetant offense and the complete lack of energy and heart

vCash
    Did anyone not have an awful game? So ugly.

vCash
    in the jazz vs cetics game right now the jazz have a front court of milsap at 3, and favors and jefferson at 4 and 5.. oh boy that is gonna be rough friday. doug will be forced to play evan if he wants any chance to compete on the boards..

ik that is gonna kill doug

vCash
    Listening to DC postgame. Now he says we lack size and physicality after bragging about the team's size prior to the regular season even without Bynum. Spence, Kwame, and Lavoy are big, but none of them are good enough to be 30 minute a night big men consistently.

Honestly, this may be a healthy experience for the organization. Now they can see why your coach shouldn't be making personnel decisions. Its 7 games into the season and he is already seeing that the guys he brought in aren't as good as he thought.

Bynum would hide a lot of these problems, but without him, they become clearer with each game. Heck, the importance of the roles EB and Iggy played last year become clearer with each game too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    I'm not nervous due to the fact that we just lost at home to a team we should beat most of the time. I don't see this team losing 2 in a row at home to a lesser opponent.
    Wasn't expecting this at all tonight. WTF happened.

vCash
    didnt see much of the game but how do u get blown out when you are +13 in turnovers?

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast