Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    Bump for 5-4. Hung in there with the Grizzlies, and just knocked off a tough Bucks team.

We could exceed our win total from last year by the end of November.

Go Cats.
    Yeah, I have no problem with you bumping this thread if they keep it up, even if its at a 35-47 season for them, it would mark improvement.

Your PG's are killing it, and I was impressed yet again by Mullens (yes, I tuned into a nice portion of a Bobcats game. Deal with it).

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Yeah, I have no problem with you bumping this thread if they keep it up, even if its at a 35-47 season for them, it would mark improvement.

Your PG's are killing it, and I was impressed yet again by Mullens (yes, I tuned into a nice portion of a Bobcats game. Deal with it).
    Yeah, they're really fun to watch this year. And like you said, 35 wins would be ridiculous after last year.

Bring on the Raptors on Wednesday. Can't wait.

vCash
    That'd be cool if they did they would be easily bounced out of the first round though. But maybe they could make a trade at the deadline for a good scorer or something.

[B]Welcome to the New Age....[/B]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    Yeah, they're really fun to watch this year. And like you said, 35 wins would be ridiculous after last year.

Bring on the Raptors on Wednesday. Can't wait.
    I am amazed at Kemba's improvement. Watched him 10 times last year, once in front row seats. He looked so athletic, but had zip idea how to run a team or consistently hit from midrange. He has taken a HUGE step this year.

Mullens is for real man. I like his activity on both ends. You guys play hard, are well coached, and just need some talent upgrades and depth.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    5-4 now....yall keep doubtin the cats and we'll keep winning....see u guys in the plaoyffs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by superior View Post
    5-4 now....yall keep doubtin the cats and we'll keep winning....see u guys in the plaoyffs!
    Dear PSD,

He does not speak for everyone.

Sincerely,

Bobcats Fans

7. 11-20-2012, 09:33 AM
    Reason
    You can't attack fans if they don't agree with you. Deleting quoted posts too

8. 11-20-2012, 09:35 AM
    Reason

9. 11-20-2012, 09:53 AM
    Reason

10. 11-20-2012, 09:56 AM
    Reason

vCash
    kemba continuing to look good

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Yeah I think a fan of any team has the right to back up their team and get riled up about them!

vCash
    Sure, I get it. But you don't have to high five yourself for it. Kemba looks like a nice piece, but cmon man. We all have our hits and misses.
    yea but this is different you dont know the ridicule i got on these forums for supporting kemba and saying hes gonna be a good nba player one day that can start and be effective. it feels good that hes doing well like i knew he could since ive watched him his freshman year. ive only seen improvements in his game since his first year at uconn he improved every year and so far is continuing to improve his game. he will level off eventually but i love the growth hes showed since his freshman year. all the signs were there that the kid could be special since day 1 but people are infatuated with efficiency and advanced stats that they ignore intangibles and tear him down stat by stat when kemba provides more than that. damn right ima gloat after i got killed on these forums thats what they get for killing me for supporting kemba

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tennisoscar1 View Post
    Yeah I think a fan of any team has the right to back up their team and get riled up about them!
    THANKYOU!....whats the point in being a fan if you dont overrate your team lol

vCash
    can a mod please change the thread subject line to read 5-4, instead of 3-3?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    yea but this is different you dont know the ridicule i got on these forums for supporting kemba and saying hes gonna be a good nba player one day that can start and be effective. it feels good that hes doing well like i knew he could since ive watched him his freshman year. ive only seen improvements in his game since his first year at uconn he improved every year and so far is continuing to improve his game. he will level off eventually but i love the growth hes showed since his freshman year. all the signs were there that the kid could be special since day 1 but people are infatuated with efficiency and advanced stats that they ignore intangibles and tear him down stat by stat when kemba provides more than that. damn right ima gloat after i got killed on these forums thats what they get for killing me for supporting kemba
    Nah, I am cool with it bro. I took **** for saying the Mayo-Love swap was a steal for over a year haha.

Redemption is sweet.....

vCash
    Nah, I am cool with it bro. I took **** for saying the Mayo-Love swap was a steal for over a year haha.

Redemption is sweet.....
    its because david kahn made that move

did he even make that trade? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    its because david kahn made that move

did he even make that trade? lol
    Nah, way too slick to be a Kahn move. In fact Id wager he would be more willing to take on Mayo than the superior prospect considering he cant draft for ****.

vCash
    lol i swear chronz searchs "khan" "david khan" on PSD daily just to troll hawkeye

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast