Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    I think if he plays next to another guard who has good ball control he can be a good starter. Yes, he would be better suited as a back up, but that doesnt mean he cant be solid as a starter. The last two games, him and sessions have played well off of each other. I want to see how he holds up for the rest of the season though, before i pass my judgement on him
    Look, we all agree Kemba will be a good starter. But he would be a great 6th man is the point we are trying to make. But that will require more talent to be brought in for the Cats. They can't sacrifice their best players minutes and role just because he may be better suited to have a different role, off the ball.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I'm with you. This is a different Kemba. He's focused, he's a leader and he's fearless. While those are also qualities of a chucker I believe he has a high enough b-ball IQ that he won't ruin an offense.
    this aint no different kemba. ive been preaching about everything you said since he was at uconn and even more. hes just a year older a year smarter he has an nba training camp under his belt now and hes a year better

kembas been a leader hes been fearless hes been a beast you guys are just late to the party

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    this aint no different kemba. ive been preaching about everything you said since he was at uconn and even more. hes just a year older a year smarter he has an nba training camp under his belt now and hes a year better

kembas been a leader hes been fearless hes been a beast you guys are just late to the party
    I see you have your "when I turn out right I am going to remind everyone as often as possible" player....

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

I'm not going to give mad analyst props to you for being the biggest supporter of your favorite teams arguably best player ever lol.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Look, we all agree Kemba will be a good starter. But he would be a great 6th man is the point we are trying to make. But that will require more talent to be brought in for the Cats. They can't sacrifice their best players minutes and role just because he may be better suited to have a different role, off the ball.
    lol So we've basically been agreeing on the same thing, i just didnt realize it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    lol So we've basically been agreeing on the same thing, i just didnt realize it
    yeah, last night was the first time I have watched him this season, but took at peak at his advanced numbers before the game, and his shot charts. He looks a ton better this year. I watched him live last year, front row, and you can see he has natural scoring instincts, but seems limited being forced to also be a distributor. I just think he is the type that you ask simply to score, and be efficient, and make the right plays if they present themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15:24337423

I see you have your "when I turn out right I am going to remind everyone as often as possible" player....
    When im right im right. I caught a lot of flack during his championship run at uconn and i was right then.

Then all i heard was he isnt an nba player hs a chucker blah blah blah and now hes balling

I pumped up kemba since i saw his growth from freshmn to sophmore year i knew the kid had it and i was right. Its okay to remind people you were right if you were and i was right with kemba

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs:24337473
    I'm not going to give mad analyst props to you for being the biggest supporter of your favorite teams arguably best player ever lol.
    You should because every trait you like of his i been said he had and you doubted. Do you see me pumping up jermey lamb or andre drummond or rudy gay the way i do kemba? No cause i had my nba doubts for each guy regardless if they played for my uconn huskies

I knew kemba had it because kemba i more than his box score. Dude has tons of intangibles from leadership, to fearess ness to work ethic to swag to being the personallity of a team to being a pest on defense.

He isnt the greatest defender but he tries and hes a pest

I have analysis skills for basketball since ive been around the game my whole life and i actually watch games not just look at box scores

You dont want to give me props cause im riv hater

First Sim League Title!

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yeah, last night was the first time I have watched him this season, but took at peak at his advanced numbers before the game, and his shot charts. He looks a ton better this year. I watched him live last year, front row, and you can see he has natural scoring instincts, but seems limited being forced to also be a distributor. I just think he is the type that you ask simply to score, and be efficient, and make the right plays if they present themselves.
    I completely agree. Last year he was a mess at times, he could score, but he really struggled with scoring over taller players, and he would occasionally get shot happy. He appears to have learned from his mistakes this year though. Not a great passer though like you said lol That is evident on alot of plays

vCash
    In my opinion the only "locks" are
    1) miami
    2) new york
    3) chicago
    4) boston

after that the east is wide open. Indiana and Philly (alebit because of injuries) have clearly regressed to the point where they look AWFUL and a bunch of teams such as milwaukee, Cleveland, brooklyn have all improved. If i had to guess i would say the bottom 4 seed are

5) milwaukee
    6) brooklyn
    7) Charlotte
    8) Atlanta

vCash
    Lol

vCash
    Milwaukee or Atlanta or even Cleveland ahead of them, but they've been surprisingly OK so far

vCash
    When im right im right. I caught a lot of flack during his championship run at uconn and i was right then.

Then all i heard was he isnt an nba player hs a chucker blah blah blah and now hes balling

I pumped up kemba since i saw his growth from freshmn to sophmore year i knew the kid had it and i was right. Its okay to remind people you were right if you were and i was right with kemba
    Sure, I get it. But you don't have to high five yourself for it. Kemba looks like a nice piece, but cmon man. We all have our hits and misses.

vCash
    Possible. But I mean the Cavs went 8 and 9 in 2010-2011 before ending up being one of the worst teams.

vCash
    Its out the question.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Bump for 5-4. Hung in there with the Grizzlies, and just knocked off a tough Bucks team.

We could exceed our win total from last year by the end of November.

Go Cats.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast