Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 124
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    23,719
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Its hard for me to name Bobcat players I don't anything about them.

    So I have no idea.
    Thanks for bringing that to the table. This discussion would have gone nowhere if not for this brilliant insight.


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    4,734
    vCash
    1500
    Mike Dunlap coach of the year. #STJBB


    NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    689
    vCash
    1500
    Too early to tell. I'm not sure if they can play good and consistant on the road.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    12,679
    vCash
    1500
    they won't make the playoffs. they will still be in contention for a top three pick come lottery.

    The 2011 Cavs went 7-9 through their first 16 games. people were thinkin, wow- they aren't that bad, maybe they'll be near .500 by the end of the year. But the writing was on the wall. Their SRS gave them away.

    The 2011 Cavs had a SRS of -8.88 (30/30). They ended up finishing 19-63.

    The 2013 Bobcats (despite being .500) have an SRS of -6.15 (25th/30).

    Looking at these numbers, I'd say the Bobcats will finish with a low-five record, and will get a top 7 draft pick for 2014.

    they're young, they're fun to watch, they have way more potential than the 2011 Cavs, but they still don't know how to win.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    16,809
    vCash
    1500
    Nope but they have a nice future. I loved their pick right away with MKG. Happy for them, they deserve it after such a rough season.


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,346
    vCash
    1500
    4-3.

    I know we have played some teams with injury issues, especially tonight, but we are dealing with injury issues of our own, and wins are wins. Three wins away from matching our total from last year, and we haven't even played 1/8 of the season yet.

    Small victories.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    4-3.

    I know we have played some teams with injury issues, especially tonight, but we are dealing with injury issues of our own, and wins are wins. Three wins away from matching our total from last year, and we haven't even played 1/8 of the season yet.

    Small victories.
    Band wagoner

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,346
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Band wagoner
    Sure thing.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,251
    vCash
    1500
    indiana is not a lock, i think the bucks gotta better chance than the pacers

    I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,637
    vCash
    4500
    As a Raptor fan this is nice to see.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,671
    vCash
    1500
    If they do Kemba for MIP and MKG for ROY.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,695
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    4-3.

    I know we have played some teams with injury issues, especially tonight, but we are dealing with injury issues of our own, and wins are wins. Three wins away from matching our total from last year, and we haven't even played 1/8 of the season yet.

    Small victories.
    Do you really think your injury issues are even comparable to the team you beat tonight?

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Do you really think your injury issues are even comparable to the team you beat tonight?
    I want him to say yes.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,717
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    they won't make the playoffs. they will still be in contention for a top three pick come lottery.

    The 2011 Cavs went 7-9 through their first 16 games. people were thinkin, wow- they aren't that bad, maybe they'll be near .500 by the end of the year. But the writing was on the wall. Their SRS gave them away.

    The 2011 Cavs had a SRS of -8.88 (30/30). They ended up finishing 19-63.

    The 2013 Bobcats (despite being .500) have an SRS of -6.15 (25th/30).

    Looking at these numbers, I'd say the Bobcats will finish with a low-five record, and will get a top 7 draft pick for 2014.

    they're young, they're fun to watch, they have way more potential than the 2011 Cavs, but they still don't know how to win.
    Wow. Pistons have -10.88. Shabazz here we come!


    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,951
    vCash
    1500
    I said the same thing in the fear the deer thread, 7 games into the season, lakers are the 2nd worst team in the west, and the NY Knicks win the East. both are not hapening. things will change, good start but nothing to boast about yet.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •