Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eat_At_Joe's View Post
    Favorite Current Panther: The original John Kasay (gotta get this guy a ring)
    I really like John Kasay a lot. That said, he kind of contributed to us not having a ring against the Patriots, didn't he?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    I really like John Kasay a lot. That said, he kind of contributed to us not having a ring against the Patriots, didn't he?
    Forgot about that. I erased that game from my mind.

vCash
    1. Location:
    Sumter, SC (Shaw AFB)

2. Favorite Current Panther:
    Three-Way Tie - John Kasay, John Beason, Steve Smith

3. Favorite Former Panther:
    Sam Mills, Wesley Walls a close 2nd

4 Other teams in the NFL you root for:
    Giants, when not playing Carolina (Wife's from Jersey, longtime Giants' fan, recent Panthers convert with a soft spot still for the G-Men)

5. Other sports you enjoy?
    College football, golfing (doing NOT watching)

6. What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Univ of SC football, "Go 'Cocks!"

6. Anything else you care to share?
    I grew up in a house where you pulled for the 'Boys and the 'Phins or you got the backhand from dad. I was stationed in Japan when Carolina got its own team. I became an instant fan. My son and I used to get up at 1am on Monday morning in Japan to watch 12 noon Panther football back in the states. I PCSed/moved to Gerogia 2 years later, and I was able to take my son to his 1st NFL game when the Cats visited Atlanta. After the game I asked a security guard if there was a way for us to get to meet any of the players. He looked around and then told us to quickly take the elevator behind him down to the bottom floor. When we got out of the elevator, we stepped into a small crowd of people waiting right outside the locker room and beside the team's bus.

A young man began talking to us and asked my son who his favorite player was. Jay answered, 'Steve Beuerlein', the team's QB ATT. The guy said that was his favorite, too. He went on to introduce us to Pattrick Jeffers' grandparents, and other family and friends of the players. Jay asked the young man if there was a chance we would get to meet any of the players. The young man smiled and said he was pretty sure that might happen. As the players began to come out, the young man called out to Beuerlein, who came straight over. The young man was Steve Beuerlein's brother who had flown in with his wife to see the game. We met Steve Beuerlein, was introduced to a lot of players who were called over, and we walked out of there with a football signed by many of them. Talk about making a fan for life! My son, and I, were hooked!

vCash

Favorite Current Panther:
    Davis/Beason

Favorite Former Panther:
    Wesley Walls / Late- Fred Lane

Other teams in the NFL you root for:
    Chargers (only slightly)

Other sports you enjoy?
    College football, golf, Baseball, Basketball

What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Braves, UGA, Bobcats

Anything else you care to share?
    Went to every home game from 1996-2004
    (Still make 3-4 games per year)

vCash
    1. Location: Blacksburg, VA
    2. Favorite Current Panther: Jon Beason, James Anderson
    3. Favorite Former Panther: Jake Delhomme
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? Washington Redskins
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Virginia Tech sports, Basketball (Dallas Mavericks and Charlotte Bobcats), NASCAR (Denny Hamlin)
    6. Anything else you care to share? Go Panthers!

vCash
    1. Location: West Of Columbia, SC
    2. Favorite Current Panther: Jon Beason
    3. Favorite Former Panther: Sam Mills
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? Cleveland Browns
    5. Other sports you enjoy? Pretty much everything except Basketball. SEC fan (Gamecocks)
    6. Anything else you care to share? Grew up in Cleveland watching Jim Brown as a kid. That was a magical time in my life as I watched the Browns win many championships but of course there was no Superbowl then, but it was great to be a kid in Cleveland watching the Browns. I moved to Charlotte in '71 and went to the bars that backed the Browns. When the Browns left Cleveland, the Panthers started up around the same time. I jumped on the bandwagon and have been a Panthers fan ever since and have went to a bunch of their games including their first in Clemson. Carolina is my favorite team now, but I will always be a Bronws fan as well. (still find myself barking at times)

vCash
    1. Live in Virginia Work in Afghanistan
    2. Toss up DeAngelo Williams and Cam Newton
    3. Sam Mills remembered how happy I was we took him from New Orleans
    4 Mostly the Underdog
    5. College B-Ball UNC, College Football OSU, UNC, ECU, NBA Charlotte Bobcats, Chicago Bulls, Baltimore Orioles, Carolina Hurricanes
    6. Retired USN

vCash
    1. Location Summerville, SC
    2. Favorite Current Panther Greg Olsen/Thomas Davis
    3. Favorite Former Panther Jake Delhomme/Kris Jenkins
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? Who ever is playing the Falcons!
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? NHL- Rangers
    6. Anything else you care to share? I've been to 5 games....all L's. WTF?

vCash
    1. Location - Wilmington, North Carolina
    2. Favorite Current Panther - Jon Beason
    3. Favorite Former Panther - Chris Harris
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? - None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? TarHeels/Hurricanes/Braves and any MMA is good to.
    6. Anything else you care to share? Beer is good and i like to party

vCash
    Location Charlotte, NC
    Favorite Current Panther Cam Newton
    Favorite Former Panther Julius Peppers
    Other teams in the NFL you root for? None
    Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? College Football and Basketball (UF), NBA (Bobcats), MLB (Braves), EPL (Arsenal)

vCash
    1. Location: Dublin, VA (south of Virginia Tech)
    2. Favorite Current Panther: It's hard not to say Steve Smith. If he had an elite QB throwing to him he'd be shattering records.
    3. Favorite Former Panther: Mike Rucker
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for?: Zero. I think it's kinda hard to call yourself a fan if you're going with someone else as well.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: Hockey- Pittsburgh Penguins. Used to watch the Bulls in basketball, but it kinda puts me to sleep now.

vCash
    Didn't know where else to post this, but if anyone wants I made a Cam Newton sig:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456