Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Panthers Fans Check-In

I know there a couple of Panthers fans around here and if any guest see this we would be happy to have you here to talk about your favorite team

If your a guest feel free to join by clicking here

just fill this out so we can get to know ya better

1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Panther
    3. Favorite Former Panther
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?
    Last edited by TheRedMarauder; 01-24-2007 at 06:15 PM.

vCash
    1. Location: Binghamton, NY -- but possibly Greensboro, NC this fall.
    2. Favorite Current Panther: Kasay
    3. Favorite Former Panther: Kevin Greene
    4. Other teams: Ravens and Giants
    5. Other sports: NBA - Knicks; NHL - Devils; MLB - Orioles
    6. Going by the last few season records, this coming year should be a good one.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Welcome, newbies! Tell a friend.

vCash
    Who am I:

Location: Snow Hill NC recently, lived in Suffolk VA fro the last 10 years.
    Favorite Current Panther: Julius Peppers
    Favoite Former Panther: Lamar Lathon
    Other teams: Jets
    Other Sports: MLB-Mets (obviously) NHL- Rangers College sports- U of Virginia

We thought this year was going to be a winning year, too. Hope springs eternal.

vCash
    1. Location-New Jersey
    2. Favorite Current Panther-Julius Peppers
    3. Favorite Former Panther-Stephen Davis or Kerry Collins
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for?-Jets
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-MLB-Red Sox NBA-Nets NHL-Devils
    6. Anything else you care to share? I have been a huge Panthers fan since they came into this league. I have watched them through all their struggles and its good to finally see them have success.

vCash
    FAVORITE PLAYER: STEVE SMITH
    FAVORITE FORMER PANTHER: ROCKET ISMAIL
    OTHER NFL TEAMS YOU ROOT FOR: TENNESSEE TITANS
    OTHER SPORTS YOU ENJOY? OTHER SPORTING TEAMS YOU ROOT FOR?:BASEBALL, SEATTLE MARINERS
    ANYTHING ELSE YOU CARE TO SHARE: I'VE BEEN A PANTHER FAN SINCE 1995, THEIR UPS AND DOWNS LAUGHTER AND TEARS, THICK OR THIN IM THERE. HEADS UP YA'LL THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE.

vCash
    1. Location: Winston-Salem, NC
    2. Favorite Current Panther: Steve Smith
    3. Favorite Former Panther: Kevin Greene
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? Anyone playing Atlanta & New England
    5. Other sports you enjoy? College Basketball
    What other sporting teams do you root for? UNC Tarheels!!!
    6. Anything else you care to share? Like everyone else, I have been a fan since the beginning. I even went to the game in Charlotte where our Chris Weinke led team succeeded in breaking the record for the most consecutive losses in any season!!! (1-15) I was one of about 50 people there.

vCash

Check In

1. Location- Elkin, NC....I know you've never heard of it.
    2. Favorite Current Panther- Peppers and Smith, I can't pick
    3. Favorite Former Panther- Kevin Greene
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for?- Tennessee unless they are playing the Panthers.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- I like all sports, I like the Mavs and Bobcats in NBA, the Braves in MLB, the Hurricanes in NHL, DC United in MLS, UNC in college sports....Mainly I pick the hometown team.
    6. Anything else you care to share?- Nope

vCash
    Welcome to the Panthers Forum.

vCash
    Hello all...
    1. Location - Portsmouth, VA
    2. Favorite Current Panther - Drew Carter (got his autograph through a friend of a friend who had a friend...you get the picture).
    3. Sam Mills (unless Donnie "Torpedo" Shell qualifies, since he now works for the Panther's organization).
    4. Favorite Other Team - Born a Steeler's fan, remained so until 1995. Still like the Steelers (except for last season when they came to Carolina).
    5. Other Sports - Women's mud wrestling (jello is ok, too).
    6. Anything else to share - Harley Davidson #1.

vCash
    1. Location: Vegas
    2. Favorite Current Panther: Steve Smith
    3. Favorite Former Panther: Muhammed
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? Jets
    5. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, Basketball
    6. What other sporting teams do you root for? Jays, Raps, Leafs, Jets
    7. Anything else you care to share? Everyone always wonders how I chose my favorite sports teams, and this is why. I was born in Toronto therefore I like Toronto sports teams. I now live in Vegas and there is no reason for me liking the Panthers, I just like'em.

vCash
    1. Location: student in Greenville, SC, from Charlotte
    2. Favorite Current Panther: Julius Peppers, thought I wish he'd do something this season
    3. Favorite Former Panther: Moose
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for: Chargers and Packers
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Love all sports- Mets and White Sox in MLB, Bobcats in NBA, Hurricanes in NHL, Duke and Alabama in college
    6. Anything else you care to share? I'm a Mets fan because everyone in the South likes the Braves and when I was younger wanted to be different, White Sox because I went to Chicago and felt bad b/c everyone was a Cubs fan [and then they won the WS the next season!]. I'm a diehard Dukie and have been for as long as I can remember, and my first real sports memory is of watching the Panthers in the NFC Championship game their 2nd season
    Last edited by metsjmo175; 09-30-2007 at 11:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsjmo175 View Post
    1. Location: student in Greenville, SC, from Charlotte
    2. Favorite Current Panther: Julius Peppers, thought I wish he'd do something this season
    3. Favorite Former Panther: Moose
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for: Chargers and Packers
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Love all sports- Mets and White Sox in MLB, Bobcats in NBA, Hurricanes in NHL, Duke and Alabama in college
    6. Anything else you care to share? I'm a Mets fan because everyone in the South likes the Braves and when I was younger wanted to be different, White Sox because I went to Chicago and felt bad b/c everyone was a Cubs fan [and then they won the WS the next season!]. I'm a diehard Dukie and have been for as long as I can remember, and my first real sports memory is of watching the Panthers in the NFC Championship game their 2nd season
    Welcome man good to get some panthers fans in here

vCash
    1. Location: Garner, NC
    2. Favorite Current Panther Mr. Offense, or at leaset the only consistant O we got Steve Smith, honorable mention to John Kasay
    3. Favorite Former Panther Mike "Boy are we missing you brother" Minter
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? How does any self respecting fan pull another team?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? are there any other sports worth watching? wait there is college football, after all gotta get the stars of tomorrow from somewhere. Well and college basketball, GO HEELS!
    6. Anything else you care to share?pass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstplayn2001 View Post
    1. Location- Elkin, NC....I know you've never heard of it.
    2. Favorite Current Panther- Peppers and Smith, I can't pick
    3. Favorite Former Panther- Kevin Greene
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for?- Tennessee unless they are playing the Panthers.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- I like all sports, I like the Mavs and Bobcats in NBA, the Braves in MLB, the Hurricanes in NHL, DC United in MLS, UNC in college sports....Mainly I pick the hometown team.
    6. Anything else you care to share?- Nope

Hey I think we played you guys in the state football highschool playoffs my junior year back in 91'. Littlefield Hornets been to your school are you guys still playing in that soup bowl at the bottom of the hill? It rained like crazy when we were there. There had to be like 3 inches of water standing on some places on the field that night and upwards of 6 inches along the sidelines, or our sidelines anyways, lol. Good see ya bud

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast