Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    smoke a blunt and relax pusy
    aint that the truth hot damn
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    I will admit I have never had to deal with anxiety. I don’t know what it feels like, or how crushing it can apparently be. I seriously have no idea what that particular problem is like.

What I do have, however, is a little quality called empathy. And some of you people are acting like straight up *****es.

You’re an alcoholic? Man up and don’t take a drink.

You’re a drug addict? Grow a pair and don’t put that needle in your arm.

You’re afraid to fly? Stop being a ***** and
    get on the plane.

It always sounds so simple............…until, of course, we get that problem.

This is a serious subject. None of us know what each of us have to face…or will face. But there is nothing wrong with having one thread that doesn’t turn into a forum for amateur comedians or professional douchebags.

Having said all of that, I think Royce White should not disappear on his team. The Rockets knew what they were getting into by drafting him, and Royce knew what he was getting into by joining a profession that requires a shitload of travel. Both parties should work together and stop battling through Twitter and the media.

Selfishly, I hope it all works out because Royce White is a fricken’ beast and I want to see him in the league.

Hopelessly Devoted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Koobs View Post
    I will admit I have never had to deal with anxiety. I don’t know what it feels like, or how crushing it can apparently be. I seriously have no idea what that particular problem is like.

What I do have, however, is a little quality called empathy. And some of you people are acting like straight up *****es.

You’re an alcoholic? Man up and don’t take a drink.

You’re a drug addict? Grow a pair and don’t put that needle in your arm.

You’re afraid to fly? Stop being a ***** and
    get on the plane.

It always sounds so simple............…until, of course, we get that problem.

This is a serious subject. None of us know what each of us have to face…or will face. But there is nothing wrong with having one thread that doesn’t turn into a forum for amateur comedians or professional douchebags.

Having said all of that, I think Royce White should not disappear on his team. The Rockets knew what they were getting into by drafting him, and Royce knew what he was getting into by joining a profession that requires a shitload of travel. Both parties should work together and stop battling through Twitter and the media.

Selfishly, I hope it all works out because Royce White is a fricken’ beast and I want to see him in the league.

It's funny (well, not really) how everyone admits that they have no idea what it would be like to suffer from extreme anxiety like White's, but offer opinions on what he should or shouldn't do like they're knowledgeable of his personal circumstance. I have pretty bad anxiety myself, but by no means do I consider myself self-righteous enough to act like I know how severe someone else's anxiety might be.

As for his twitter remarks: Yes, ultimately the best thing to do is to take the high road and ignore all of the personal attacks thrown his way. But, this is an objective opinion with the benefit of hindsight. With that said, no one should be surprised he reacted the way he did. I read through his twitter feed yesterday and was shocked at how downright mean and personal people were towards him.. I can't confidently say I wouldn't have responded a similar way, even knowing it's probably not the smartest course of action.

vCash
    Simple solution: stay at home and dock his pay during away games except when he can ride the short bus to San Antonio and Dallas when they play.

New Orleans is a short ride as well. So he would be making around 55% of his first year salary.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567