Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    it is a severe issue, but at the same time why declare yourself for the draft? He is basically ****ing houston for wasting their 16th pick on him. Find another line of work and move on.

vCash
    With White blaming the Rockets for failing to consistently support his treatment for anxiety issues, White is being fined every day he remains away from the team or fails to attend sessions with a therapist the Rockets have arranged for him, a person with knowledge of the situation said.
    At least they're getting some of their money back.

White has not played in any game this season and has been on the inactive list for the past four games. Morey told White in those meetings that other players had earned playing time before him. White, however, argued that he was not given enough opportunity to demonstrate that he could earn a place in the rotation, increasingly saying the Rockets were holding his anxiety disorder against him and that he was being treated as a commodity, a position he has repeated in Tweets following Tuesday’s reports about White missing practices.
    Source

Anxiety or not, he's being a baby.
    don't let it go to your head big fella

vCash
    i thought him demanding to take the bus is an unreasonable demand. does he have any idea how much money and logistics has to go into the Rockets arranging a bus just for him? how many practice he will miss because he has to leave for a game days ahead of everyone else? if his health issue prevents him for traveling long distance, maybe he should consider a career that doesn't require him to travel?
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    smoke a blunt and relax pusy
    Hey dummy -- that'll only intensify his anxiety. I would know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    Hey dummy -- that'll only intensify his anxiety. I would know.
    Absolutely this. Unless you smoke ALL THE TIME, it's going to make you even more prone to panic attacks.

vCash
    With White blaming the Rockets for failing to consistently support his treatment for anxiety issues, White is being fined every day he remains away from the team or fails to attend sessions with a therapist the Rockets have arranged for him, a person with knowledge of the situation said.
    While I don't necessarily know that having a therapist would help someone with anxiety, how many other players in the NBA get special treatment like this? At least the Rockets are trying to understand his concerns and are providing a medical professional to help him. He clearly doesn't see it that way.

White has not played in any game this season and has been on the inactive list for the past four games. Morey told White in those meetings that other players had earned playing time before him. White, however, argued that he was not given enough opportunity to demonstrate that he could earn a place in the rotation, increasingly saying the Rockets were holding his anxiety disorder against him and that he was being treated as a commodity, a position he has repeated in Tweets following Tuesday’s reports about White missing practices.
    And this part really infuriates me, because it's clear that both Terrence Jones and Donatas Motiejunas outplayed him in the Summer League and preseason. Yet neither guy is getting hardly any minutes on the floor and neither of them is *****ing about it on twitter or claiming that they're being wrongly mistreated.

Look at Marcus Morris. The Rockets' coaching staff did the same thing to him last season when he didn't earn a spot in the rotation early on. But did he complain about it on twitter or fail to show up to practice? No. The dude killed it in the D-League, worked hard in the offseason, stepped his game up this preseason and has become a valuable rotational player for the Rockets.

White just wants to play the victim card to avoid taking responsibility.
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 11-14-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    White just wants to play the victim guard to avoid taking responsibility.
    And Bingo was his name-O!
    don't let it go to your head big fella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    i thought him demanding to take the bus is an unreasonable demand. does he have any idea how much money and logistics has to go into the Rockets arranging a bus just for him? how many practice he will miss because he has to leave for a game days ahead of everyone else? if his health issue prevents him for traveling long distance, maybe he should consider a career that doesn't require him to travel?
    I think you're way off. I believe he's paying for and arranging the buses as well. I also think he flies when it is impossible to drive, as he did in college without major issue.

I agree though, if traveling causes so much anxiety, I don't think the nba is for you.

vCash
    Few years back I needed an MRI, I started having an anxiety attack during the MRI. They had to reschedule and gave me a prescription for something to take about a half hour before the MRI to relax me. Within 1 minute of taking it my *** was knocked the F out. When I woke up it was hours later and I had completed the MRI long before waking up. Granted they told me to take half of 1 pill and I took entire pill. Just saying worked for me maybe that's what he needs to do.

vCash
    does he have anxiety over answering his phone. can't he pay someone to be his contact w/ the rockets?

vCash
    Soft. Dude is soft.

vCash
    He shouldn't be in the league

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Since I was absolutely destroyed for saying things that a few others found insensitive regarding Royce, I will leave it at this:

If you have a fear of flying, and anxiety that you can not control, that is terrible, but the NBA is probably not for you. Become an IT nerd where you don't need to travel or deal with people.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    No wonder he's staying away, they keep trying to lock him in a room with the rapist.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Royce White.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast