Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Since I was absolutely destroyed for saying things that a few others found insensitive regarding Royce, I will leave it at this:

If you have a fear of flying, and anxiety that you can not control, that is terrible, but the NBA is probably not for you. Become an IT nerd where you don't need to travel or deal with people.
    How dare someone goes after their dreams and something they've worked hard and all their life for

This is not Royce White's fault at all. If the kid can't play all fingers should be pointing to Morey, not White.

vCash
    I thought the whole idea behind the WNBA was so that ******* had their own league to play in?

White needs to grow a set.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    How dare someone goes after their dreams and something they've worked hard and all their life for

This is not Royce White's fault at all. If the kid can't play all fingers should be pointing to Morey, not White.
    Agreed..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    I thought the whole idea behind the WNBA was so that ******* had their own league to play in?

White needs to grow a set.
    do you grasp the concept of anxiety?

vCash
    Anxiety or not. I wont let that **** affect me to the point that i miss out on my dream and miss out on all them hoes lol. Hes acting like a straight biznitch. Hes taking the nba for granted. Guys would kill to be in his position and hes not manning up to it. Cant he hide in james hardens beard on the plane so he doesnt get scared?!

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    A guy in the Pistons forum actually believes White shouldve been picked over Davis hahaha

vCash
    Lol had the be a guy in the 0-8 pistons forum.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    The answer was to draft Zeller or Sullinger, both better players. Royce is a wildly high risk, low reward player.

Zeller would be a great center to groom behind Osik. Sullinger would compliment Osik with his post offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post

yep. people don't realize how bad people with white's condition have it

vCash
    So this dude White thinks he can do whatever he wants,and when blame everyone expect himself...dude is crazy,do all peoples that have anxiety disorder are idiots?

vCash
    He should just take sleeping medication so that he can sleep through the flights.

vCash
    again, you can't speak for him because you don't deal with anxiety issues.

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Royce excited a lot of people when he came to Iowa St. He took some grooming by Fred Hoiberg to get to come around when he was there, but he was a solid player and citizen while he was here. I do think he came out a year too early. Most people expected him to come back and play with Korey Lucious and really make Iowa St. a very good team not only in the BIG 12, but also in the country.

It was pure shock when he didn't come back and even Fred said he thought Royce needed to stay. Hoiberg has some strong NBA connections and I'm sure he didn't think Royce would act this way, but maybe he did.

Where does it go from here? Surely (and don't call me Shirley) he can't be brought back to the team. How would the other players respond? Crazy situation.
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I have one question. Why would you draft a guy thats scared to get on a plane?

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    wasted 1st round pick...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast