Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Houston Rockets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Even though Royce White is missing, he can't be too far because he is scared to fly.

vCash
    Gram White.

The Houston Gramets.

Royce Gram.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    smoke a blunt and relax pusy
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    Dougies back!

Lol you've got to be kidding me. Good lord, people worship whosever puppet account he is.

He's very hit or miss but I get the feeling people look at the screen name and automatically laugh just because it's Douglas. I imagine if it was Generic Poster X, the response from most would be 'WTF? NOT FUNNY.'
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Lol you've got to be kidding me. Good lord, people worship whosever puppet account he is.

He's very hit or miss but I get the feeling people look at the screen name and automatically laugh just because it's Douglas. I imagine if it was Generic Poster X, the response from most would be 'WTF? NOT FUNNY.'
    Fact. Jealousy is a female trait.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    i guess white will never travel out of the country unless he goes to canada or mexico
    Unleash the Mamba!

vCash
    This really is becoming a sad story. This guy is an absolute beast and probably would have been a lottery pick if it weren't for his anxiety issues.

I can't ignore that anxiety issues are something that need to be taken seriously, but he has had a history of making bad decisions.

Back when he was at Minnesota (who he committed to before he enrolled at Iowa St.) he got arrested for shoving a security guard after trying to steal a few pairs of jeans at Mall of America. Then he had yet another incident in which he was charged with stealing a laptop from a dorm. Then he announced his departure from the program in November via a Youtube video. He let a lot of people down who were looking forward to seeing him suit up for the Gophers.

And now this. You have to begin to question his character yet again the way he's going off on Twitter. I don't think the Rockets are at fault. They obviously were willing to work with him if they were willing to draft him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uptownfan View Post
    This really is becoming a sad story. This guy is an absolute beast and probably would have been a lottery pick if it weren't for his anxiety issues.

I can't ignore that anxiety issues are something that need to be taken seriously, but he has had a history of making bad decisions.

Back when he was at Minnesota (who he committed to before he enrolled at Iowa St.) he got arrested for shoving a security guard after trying to steal a few pairs of jeans at Mall of America. Then he had yet another incident in which he was charged with stealing a laptop from a dorm. Then he announced his departure from the program in November via a Youtube video. He let a lot of people down who were looking forward to seeing him suit up for the Gophers.

And now this. You have to begin to question his character yet again the way he's going off on Twitter. I don't think the Rockets are at fault. They obviously were willing to work with him if they were willing to draft him
    Anxiety issues are more mental than anything. He's just being a *****. Over reacts to the attacks. Nobody is perfect, the kid looks completely immature. Soon as he grows up i bet he'll be fine.

Props to NoFunLeague

vCash
    Just A-Team his ***.

Rememeber B.A, had a fear of flying and in every episode they would get him to turn his head and they would inject his ***....

OUT COLD!!

Im sure his team mates would have great fun taking turns coming up with new ways to drug his *** before every flight.

Stark Industries Presents the New MSG3 Missile
    Target Confirmed: Philadelphia
    Target Status: Terminated

vCash
    Should'n't have drafted him. Knowing the issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Even though Royce White is missing, he can't be too far because he is scared to fly.
    Classic douglas
    Future Ace

vCash
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    I WILL continue, like I have done the past 72 hours, expressing my concerns to Doc. Fink, about the nature of the prob Between #rockets n I.
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    Continued: I expressed my concerns to the "appointed" doc, he said inform him if he can help but It's not about anxiety it's about support.
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    My #anxiety is fine, besides being disappointed in the communication, and worried about consistency and the effect that has on my health.
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    I'm most defiantly not AWOL... There are many things here ppl don't know, #Honesty is what I'm sticking with. @HoustonRockets "Luke 12:3"
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    Problem goes back WAY before D-League assignment. This about #Consideration and #Health it isn't about Rebounds & Money.
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    My "anxiety" hasn't caused inconsistency in my participation with the team from training camp until 72hrs ago, ✈ to DET, ✈s Isn't the issue.
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    I'm most definitely* not AWOL... There are many things here ppl don't know, #Honesty is what I'm sticking with. @HoustonRockets "Luke 12:3"
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    Again My "Anxiety" is not well but not BAD, my main WORRY is being treated as a digit instead of a HUMAN, in the case of my health.
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    I informed the #Rockets of every practice I was going to miss. There were no unexplained misses.
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    To be clear!, my only reason for publicly speaking is b/c YOU were lead to think I was AWOL, False. The communication has been loud n clear.

is the problem he wants his own doctor but the rockets want a different one?
    PSD Bulls Mock Trade Deadline
    Chicago Bulls

Rose-Gordon-Deng-Anderson-Asik

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    smoke a blunt and relax pusy

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    The should play him at home and then suspend him when they're on the road so he cant get paid.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast