Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Why isn't he on anxiety medication? If he is I've never read anything about him taking any.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    smoke a blunt and relax pusy

vCash
    Even though Royce White is missing, he can't be too far because he is scared to fly.

vCash
    We get it, it's an issue, but he's handling this the wrong way. He's only doing himself a disservice by tweeting about it every 2 seconds and blaming everyone for not being sensitive to his needs. Despite what he says, I think the Rockets have handled this well even though I think it was a mistake drafting him so high. I saw this ordeal coming together on draft night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Even though Royce White is missing, he can't be too far because he is scared to fly.
    I love you more and more every day.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    too bad. Looks like the rockets lost a draft pick. Sucks because he is a skilled guy but hopefully he gets it together

vCash

your best post ever

vCash
    I hope they are able to cut him on legal grounds and not pay him due him breaking legal grounds on his contract. how much effort is one #18 draft pick worth? At this point I don't care about how great he COULD be. I would throw stones at him if I saw him at the Rocket center. A young team like this has no need for one guy causing so many issues.

survival of the fittest, he is done....
    C: Asik PF: PatPat SF: Parsons SG: Harden PG: Lin

vCash
    Douglas has blessed this thread....that **** made me laugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegame187 View Post
    I hope they are able to cut him on legal grounds and not pay him due him breaking legal grounds on his contract. how much effort is one #18 draft pick worth? At this point I don't care about how great he COULD be. I would throw stones at him if I saw him at the Rocket center. A young team like this has no need for one guy causing so many issues.

survival of the fittest, he is done....
    Not a chance. The fact that he disclosed his condition prior to be hired means that he has the legal high ground. The Rockets knew what they were getting into, they can't bail when thr worst case happens.

vCash
    seriously, if I were another team id low ball offer a trade for him, then say just play home games for now, and then get him an awesome doc and therapist and hope in the future he would be able to fly, if not you dont resign him after his rookie deal, and you still get 40 games a season from a guy who can no doubt play, hes on a rookie contract for not much cash anyway

vCash
    Dougies back!

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash

Grand slam!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Not a chance. The fact that he disclosed his condition prior to be hired means that he has the legal high ground. The Rockets knew what they were getting into, they can't bail when thr worst case happens.
    But I'm sure there is something in his contract about the guy showing up for games and practice. You shouldn't get paid if you don't show up for work.

As a Rockets fan, I have been as optimistic as I can about this situation, but my patience is about as thin as it can get. I completely understand that he has a mental condition that requires special circumstances. But there is a way to handle these situations and a way not to.

Not showing up for practice or games and then tweeting about how badly your employer (who is paying you millions) is treating you is about the worse way you can possibly handle the situation. He either needs to show up for practice and communicate better with the Rockets to the best of his ability or he needs to quit the NBA altogether. The Rockets are no different than any other franchise would be.

And reading his constant tweeting over the last 24 hours, this **** is getting old.

vCash
    Like everyone else I thoroughly enjoyed this. For some reason, whenever I see some of your posts I read them with Mitch Hedberg's voice in my head. This one works perfectly.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast