Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Your First T-Mac Update From China (17/8/6 + Vintage Dunk)

http://nba247365.com/?p=8391

Tracy McGrady, who signed a one-year deal with the CBA’s Qingdao Golden Eagles this offseason, made his exhibition debut today against a team comprised of players from the NBL (National Basketball League, Australia) and the NCAA. McGrady scored 17 points, grabbed 8 rebounds, and dished 6 assists in 29 minutes, according to Sina Sports. Qingdao won the game 93-83, and McGrady highlighted his performance with a baseline drive and one-handed slam…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYgsK...ature=youtu.be

After the game, McGrady said something to this affect (imperfect translation from the aforementioned Chinese site Sina Sports):

“[I'm jumping] very good, [and] such a slam dunk proves the results of my efforts to train, and also to respond to a lot of people [who] questioned me before, so [to dunk], the feeling is very good! … there will be more dunks!”

Like I said, imperfect translation… but it certainly seems as though McGrady intends to dunk his critics to death. I must say, that’s my kind of method!
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    That was a vintage McGrady dunk! Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.