Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What anybody be opposed to signing Jajaun Johnson ?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    g.o.a.t.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Phoenix would blocks calls from both teams after that offer.

vCash
    I'm becoming more convinced that the "2014 Plan" is not a myth. Bulls have been conservatively spending and making sure contracts of many of the current players who were recently acquired is not signed over 2014. GarPax have also gathered assets in hoping to hit a "homerun" in a trade scenario. With that said, the Bulls will probably give it a shot to go after the top tier FA's if they choose to opt out. That's the likes of LBJ, Melo, and Wade. Again, I don't think any one of them are coming to Chicago. So the Bulls will have to go a new direction. The consensus belief is that the Bulls will pursue Kevin Love. He will have one year left on his contract, and has the option to terminate the final year.

If Minnesota does not make significant progress, then the best PF in the game will elect to leave the North-Star state. The T-Wolves will then have to offer Love, and will be looking for what a typical team who's star is being traded away will be asking for (Expiring Contract, Young Talent, Lottery Bound Draft Picks). The Bulls will have all three, Boozer (expiring who can fill in for Love in one season), Mirotic (Euro talent with a high ceiling), and the Bobcats Pick (valuable as long as the Bobcats keep missing the playoffs). I'm hoping before the Summer of 2014 that Mirotic already has one year of NBA experience, so people in the NBA will have a sense on what player he will become.

Offcourse things will all have to fall in place, but there is a slight possibility this will pull through and Love will join Rose, Noah, and maybe Deng in Chicago.
    Last edited by BullsFTW; 11-22-2012 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Grammar corrections

vCash
    If the goal is to clear everything in hopes to trade for Kevin Love in 2014, we're in deep trouble. Kevin Love isn't even a Free Agent in 2014. Minnesota doesn't look like they'll be struggling with Rubio in town. If they didn't have Rubio, then I could see this as a realistic plan.

Bulls best bet right now is stash up on assets, make steal trades, focus on the draft, and stop worrying so much about the future and who they may get because they have yet to prove that they can pull off a major trade/land a major free agent or even a good free agent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    What anybody be opposed to signing Jajaun Johnson ?
    Been wanting JuJuan Johnson for a while. Best project on the market right now. Only a matter of time. Bulls let Malcolm Thomas go, well here is your chance with JuJuan Johnson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    I'm becoming more convinced that the "2014 Plan" is not a myth. Bulls have been conservatively spending and making sure contracts of many of the current players who were recently acquired is not signed over 2014. GarPax have also gathered assets in hoping to hit a "homerun" in a trade scenario. With that said, the Bulls will probably give it a shot to go after the top tier FA's if they choose to opt out. That's the likes of LBJ, Melo, and Wade. Again, I don't think any one of them are coming to Chicago. So the Bulls will have to go a new direction. The consensus belief is that the Bulls will pursue Kevin Love. He will have one year left on his contract, and has the option to terminate the final year.

If Minnesota does not make significant progress, then the best PF in the game will elect to leave the North-Star state. The T-Wolves will then have to offer Love, and will be looking for what a typical team who's star is being traded away will be asking for (Expiring Contract, Young Talent, Lottery Bound Draft Picks). The Bulls will have all three, Boozer (expiring who can fill in for Love in one season), Mirotic (Euro talent with a high ceiling), and the Bobcats Pick (valuable as long as the Bobcats keep missing the playoffs). I'm hoping before the Summer of 2014 that Mirotic already has one year of NBA experience, so people in the NBA will have a sense on what player he will become.

Offcourse things will all have to fall in place, but there is a slight possibility this will pull through and Love will join Rose, Noah, and maybe Deng in Chicago.
    Dont set your expectations so high

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boogydown View Post
    If the goal is to clear everything in hopes to trade for Kevin Love in 2014, we're in deep trouble. Kevin Love isn't even a Free Agent in 2014. Minnesota doesn't look like they'll be struggling with Rubio in town. If they didn't have Rubio, then I could see this as a realistic plan.

Bulls best bet right now is stash up on assets, make steal trades, focus on the draft, and stop worrying so much about the future and who they may get because they have yet to prove that they can pull off a major trade/land a major free agent or even a good free agent.
    If we focus on getting scraps from other teams then we're never going no where.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownkid773 View Post
    Dont set your expectations so high
    Good response

vCash
    Seeing Al Harrington and JJ are available would you trade Boozer and a 2nd for them and a future 1st ? Al hasn't played any this season for him and I don't think he's hurt .

vCash
    I would love a deal similar to that.

vCash
    I could see a deal like that getting done. Bulls have always been linked to Al in the past plus they would get an All - Star player in return and would become their best player on the roster to help ease the pain not a lot but for a tiny bit post Howard . Bulls get another good shooter in JJ and Al who can give you 18 and 7 plus three point shooting. Nice trade for both sides I think .

vCash
    what missing...other than d.rose...we cant beat good or average teams with this team.

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast