Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownkid773 View Post
    because rose would benefit from a offensively skilled center, noah isnt that. Noah has to hustle his *** off to average 15 ppg, do you think as he ages he will still produce similarly? plus a player like deng is much more valuable to the team then noah when you talk about defense. last season in those games where deng missed the bulls weren't very good defensively. I just think now would the time to move jo if you could
    why?? noah is ballin right now.

vCash
    i think this is the off season where the front office needs to make some sort of splash. We arent the freaking bobcats We are a big market team
    i wouldnt hold your breath
    because rose would benefit from a offensively skilled center, noah isnt that. Noah has to hustle his *** off to average 15 ppg, do you think as he ages he will still produce similarly? plus a player like deng is much more valuable to the team then noah when you talk about defense. last season in those games where deng missed the bulls weren't very good defensively. I just think now would the time to move jo if you could
    like who exactly? there really arent many centers that fit your description ,and if they do then why would they want to give them up for noah?

vCash
    i doubt we make any major trade this season. my only hope is to amnesty boozer next summer and bring in mirotic, then pursue k-love in a couple of years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    i wouldnt hold your breath

like who exactly? there really arent many centers that fit your description ,and if they do then why would they want to give them up for noah?
    i realize that these offensively skilled big men dont grow on trees and rare to find but thats the front offices job to explore different options. there has been couple teams in last couple years who have won with out all star centers ie dallas and miami, perhaps okc this year. This league has and always will be about star power

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    why?? noah is ballin right now.
    i know but sometimes you have to strike while the iron is hot maybe explore and see what you could get

vCash
    You're only going to create an even bigger hole by trading Noah. There aren't many great, hell, even good, centers in this league.

vCash
    Noah for Cousins. Get it done GarPax

vCash
    And why do you want someone whose been commonly labeled as an immature headcase?

vCash
    I don't know how I'd feel about that. Cousins has all the potential in the world, but one of the worst mindsets, as well as being a sub 44% shooter on his career (43.1% this year). Big boom or bust situation on whether or not Thibs could get through to him.

vCash
    I would take a chance on Cousins, but definitely not for Noah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I would take a chance on Cousins, but definitely not for Noah.
    Yeah, that was the hangup for me. Unfortunately, I don't know what else we'd have that'd net him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    Yeah, that was the hangup for me. Unfortunately, I don't know what else we'd have that'd net him.
    If the team could keep Taj, I would take a chance on Noah for Cousins, but not until Mirotic is at most one season away.

Cousins fits most of what Noah can do and I think his sporadic offensive presence offsets much of what Noah brings to the defensive game. The only aspect that would really hurt the Bulls is Noah's passing.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=btvltb9 and then maybe sign a SG from Free Agency
    id cut out the middle man in Utah and take JJ Redick.

Redick < Rip

Hedo gives us a stretch 3/4 to give us a taste of mitotic.

also if we did get Utah involved, Favors or Kantar over Milsap

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Orlando will probably trade Redick near the deadline, I'd definitely get involved there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    If the team could keep Taj, I would take a chance on Noah for Cousins, but not until Mirotic is at most one season away.

Cousins fits most of what Noah can do and I think his sporadic offensive presence offsets much of what Noah brings to the defensive game. The only aspect that would really hurt the Bulls is Noah's passing.
    absolutely id take that risk, much higher reward. cousins is an immature brat but he is 22, i think he'd mature and flourish with rose

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast