Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1000
  1. #946
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,963
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Seeing as the Nets have sucked and have struggled to score against good teams, I think the swap of Hump for Booz has been something many fans have thought of, even on Brooklyn's side of things.

    I think it would be more like this:

    CHI ---> Boozer, CHI 1st, CHA 1st
    BRK ---> Hump
    POR ---> Aldridge

    CHI <--- Aldridge
    BRK <--- Boozer
    POR <--- Hump, CHI 1st, CHA 1st
    If we pull that off...man I would be ecstatic. But we may have to give up more. But how's this instead?

    CHI Gets: LaMarcus Aldridge & Fillers
    POR Gets: Paul Millsap, CHI Pick, CHA Pick
    UTAH Gets: Kris Humphries & MarShon Brooks
    BRK Gets: Carlos Boozer & Rip Hamilton

  2. #947
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    If we pull that off...man I would be ecstatic. But we may have to give up more. But how's this instead?

    CHI Gets: LaMarcus Aldridge & Fillers
    POR Gets: Paul Millsap, CHI Pick, CHA Pick
    UTAH Gets: Kris Humphries & MarShon Brooks
    BRK Gets: Carlos Boozer & Rip Hamilton
    rather get rid of portland on that trade and just take Milsap and keep our Charlote pick.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  3. #948
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,978
    vCash
    1500

  4. #949
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,963
    vCash
    1500
    Chicago could sign someone for the minimum salary to get back up to the minimum 13 players on the roster. Still, there are complications. If Minnesota GM David Kahn insists on trying to move Derrick Williams as part of any deal, that would probably scuttle any movement between them and the Bulls.
    http://www.hoopsrumors.com/chicago-bulls/

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d5tx2c6

  5. #950
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,105
    vCash
    1500
    charlottes pick for derrick williams!!!! make it happen pax.

  6. #951
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    21,311
    vCash
    1500
    **** that a million times over.

  7. #952
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    charlottes pick for derrick williams!!!! make it happen pax.
    the trade is talking about moving Rip to the Timberwolves dude, please read before posting rediculout claims like that. The Charlote pick even if it gets passed 15 would be more valueable than Derrick williams, a carear tweener who will never find his nitche, look at Beasley who is a much more tallented version of him. he is a want to be PF who plays like a SF. he doesnt have the body to play PF, nor the athletism of a SF to defend guys like even Deng.

    he will never find his spot on any roster, and truth is, this is problably one of the worst situations for him to succede, with Deng and Boozer and Taj Eating up minutes from SF and PF, where is this guy even going to get minutes.

    Keep the Charlote pick and hope that they still suck in 2 years. thats my bet as to what we do. that pick will nab us a nice player, and a young salary to boot.

    Rose/ NOah are clearly are staritng points. add MIrotic, The Charlote pick and maybe a 2014 free agent and we have a nice linup.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  8. #953
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    the trade is talking about moving Rip to the Timberwolves dude, please read before posting rediculout claims like that. The Charlote pick even if it gets passed 15 would be more valueable than Derrick williams, a carear tweener who will never find his nitche, look at Beasley who is a much more tallented version of him. he is a want to be PF who plays like a SF. he doesnt have the body to play PF, nor the athletism of a SF to defend guys like even Deng.

    he will never find his spot on any roster, and truth is, this is problably one of the worst situations for him to succede, with Deng and Boozer and Taj Eating up minutes from SF and PF, where is this guy even going to get minutes.

    Keep the Charlote pick and hope that they still suck in 2 years. thats my bet as to what we do. that pick will nab us a nice player, and a young salary to boot.

    Rose/ NOah are clearly are staritng points. add MIrotic, The Charlote pick and maybe a 2014 free agent and we have a nice linup.

    im not sure where your trying to go with that. but how do you know williams is a bust? he was selected number 2 for a reason he has talent. He would be a great fit as this teams 6th man. And BTW the bobcats have some nice pieces. its no telling how good they will be in 2 years. but im willing to bet they will be fighting for a playoffs spot in the east.

  9. #954
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    im not sure where your trying to go with that. but how do you know williams is a bust? he was selected number 2 for a reason he has talent. He would be a great fit as this teams 6th man. And BTW the bobcats have some nice pieces. its no telling how good they will be in 2 years. but im willing to bet they will be fighting for a playoffs spot in the east.
    A shooter First PG, An over rated SG. a Rokie SF, A Tyrus thomas 2.0, and BJ mullens doesnt make a good team.

    And dont tell me BG is a nice peice either. they are a bad team, they dont draft well. and they will continue to be bad untill they get a really good coach and GM. Jordon will not make them better.

    And once again, you say he was selected #2 for a reason. so was Beasley and look what he has turned into. he is a nothing.

    The fact is, D Williams and Beasley are both practicaly the same player, Both are player who trived in college being PFs. being able to spread the floor as a 4, and bang in the paint as well. They are highly athletic for the 4 spot, however, this is the pros. where 6'8 isnt going to get you anything down low. unless you are a big bodied ox. in which case, you can still strugle (case, Carlos boozer) They are both to small to play PF in this league, making there post skill almost ireleivant, where their jump shooting skill must come into play as a SF. however, they arnt that good to be considered good threats from there, neither have the ball handling skill to break down a defender, what both have turned into is jump shooting unathletic SF and neither will succede due to the fact that neither can defend at either SF(not athletic enough) or PF(not big enough. Both can not succede the way the nba is today. and anyone who wants to claim otherwise please feel free to tell me why you think he will succede as oposed to a player like Beasley, Because I would love to hear it.

    all I have heard from Williams is that he is a jump shooter at this point with a very inconsistant jumper, good jump shot if he was a 4, but he cant play the 4 in this league.

    doubt me if you want, but him and Beasley are in the same exact mold. neither can do the things needed to be a SF, and neither have the body to be a PF.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  10. #955
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,227
    vCash
    1500
    I like Williams and think he can do well in a change of scenery (ppl are judging him too quickly/harshly when it's only his second year with no consistent minutes as well as a lockout). But with that said I would hope the Bulls do not trade their Charlotte pick to get him if they even have interest in the first place.
    Last edited by ChiBulls4Life; 12-27-2012 at 11:50 PM.

  11. #956
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    A shooter First PG, An over rated SG. a Rokie SF, A Tyrus thomas 2.0, and BJ mullens doesnt make a good team.

    And dont tell me BG is a nice peice either. they are a bad team, they dont draft well. and they will continue to be bad untill they get a really good coach and GM. Jordon will not make them better.

    And once again, you say he was selected #2 for a reason. so was Beasley and look what he has turned into. he is a nothing.

    The fact is, D Williams and Beasley are both practicaly the same player, Both are player who trived in college being PFs. being able to spread the floor as a 4, and bang in the paint as well. They are highly athletic for the 4 spot, however, this is the pros. where 6'8 isnt going to get you anything down low. unless you are a big bodied ox. in which case, you can still strugle (case, Carlos boozer) They are both to small to play PF in this league, making there post skill almost ireleivant, where their jump shooting skill must come into play as a SF. however, they arnt that good to be considered good threats from there, neither have the ball handling skill to break down a defender, what both have turned into is jump shooting unathletic SF and neither will succede due to the fact that neither can defend at either SF(not athletic enough) or PF(not big enough. Both can not succede the way the nba is today. and anyone who wants to claim otherwise please feel free to tell me why you think he will succede as oposed to a player like Beasley, Because I would love to hear it.

    all I have heard from Williams is that he is a jump shooter at this point with a very inconsistant jumper, good jump shot if he was a 4, but he cant play the 4 in this league.

    doubt me if you want, but him and Beasley are in the same exact mold. neither can do the things needed to be a SF, and neither have the body to be a PF.
    ok how old are you 17? 1st off not spelling probably the greatest basketball player of all time name wrong....... is a no .2nd of all kemba is a nice piece along with henderson and MKD, they also have a young big biyombo, who looks like he can turn into a good defensive player at the least. This team is a year away with 1or 2 moves, a couple vets and the growth of their players.Im sure they can shop their 1st rd pick this year for a good solid player.

  12. #957
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    ok how old are you 17? 1st off not spelling probably the greatest basketball player of all time name wrong....... is a no .2nd of all kemba is a nice piece along with henderson and MKD, they also have a young big biyombo, who looks like he can turn into a good defensive player at the least. This team is a year away with 1or 2 moves, a couple vets and the growth of their players.Im sure they can shop their 1st rd pick this year for a good solid player.
    good for you to feel that way. We don't have to agree.

  13. #958
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    ok how old are you 17? 1st off not spelling probably the greatest basketball player of all time name wrong....... is a no .2nd of all kemba is a nice piece along with henderson and MKD, they also have a young big biyombo, who looks like he can turn into a good defensive player at the least. This team is a year away with 1or 2 moves, a couple vets and the growth of their players.Im sure they can shop their 1st rd pick this year for a good solid player.
    as far as my spelling goes, yes it is a problem, I have heard it before, but who gives a ****, im sorry im not writing a college essay for you, to be honest, I dont feel like anyone I have never met before in my life deserves that type of time.

    as far as the Bobcats go, I cant beleive how over rated Henderson has become, specificaly around here, the guy is a scrub, Bismack Biyombo is a nobody still bro, and you can say maybe he can develop into a nice defensive presence, however, they alreayd had that in Tyrus thomas, and drafed his clone. Mullens is arguably one of the worst players I have seen, and I hate to say this, but Kemba walker just isnt that good, the only player htey have with promis is MKG which he may even be stunted by the fact that they dont have quality coaching. to me, MKG could yes become a good player, but probably wont in Charlote.

    Let me give you a quick list of Charlote bobcat draft picks since they where brung into the league

    Emeka Okafor 2004
    Raymond Felton 2005
    Adam MOrison 2006
    Brandon Wright 2007
    DJ Augustine 2008
    Gerald Henderson 2009
    Kemba Walker 2011
    MKG 2012

    a ton of quality tallent that they have turned into nothing. to me, they still lack a go to player, Kemba walker isnt it, and I see MKG being a hell of a nice compliment, but never a go to option. and I can say this with confidence, they will not be able to trade for one due to the lack of tallent that they have, and they will not be able to sign one as they are not a viable free agent option for players.

    There is no way that they can get better to me unless they can land a #1 option, and have him coached up to be what he could.

    Mark my words, the Charlote bobcat pick will be a top 10 pick for us or I will dance around my house naked in the snow.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  14. #959
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    as far as my spelling goes, yes it is a problem, I have heard it before, but who gives a ****, im sorry im not writing a college essay for you, to be honest, I dont feel like anyone I have never met before in my life deserves that type of time.

    as far as the Bobcats go, I cant beleive how over rated Henderson has become, specificaly around here, the guy is a scrub, Bismack Biyombo is a nobody still bro, and you can say maybe he can develop into a nice defensive presence, however, they alreayd had that in Tyrus thomas, and drafed his clone. Mullens is arguably one of the worst players I have seen, and I hate to say this, but Kemba walker just isnt that good, the only player htey have with promis is MKG which he may even be stunted by the fact that they dont have quality coaching. to me, MKG could yes become a good player, but probably wont in Charlote.

    Let me give you a quick list of Charlote bobcat draft picks since they where brung into the league

    Emeka Okafor 2004
    Raymond Felton 2005
    Adam MOrison 2006
    Brandon Wright 2007
    DJ Augustine 2008
    Gerald Henderson 2009
    Kemba Walker 2011
    MKG 2012

    a ton of quality tallent that they have turned into nothing. to me, they still lack a go to player, Kemba walker isnt it, and I see MKG being a hell of a nice compliment, but never a go to option. and I can say this with confidence, they will not be able to trade for one due to the lack of tallent that they have, and they will not be able to sign one as they are not a viable free agent option for players.

    There is no way that they can get better to me unless they can land a #1 option, and have him coached up to be what he could.

    Mark my words, the Charlote bobcat pick will be a top 10 pick for us or I will dance around my house naked in the snow.

    Bad teams become good in a season. it happens . im not saything this team is going to be competing for title in a year, but they have a damn good chance to fight for a playoff spot next year. Look at the warriors last year they were 23- 43. Now look at what they have done this year with the growth of steph and klay, and Fa addition of jack. this isnt a fluke they will be making a playoff appearence this year.**** look at the bulls when they were known as the baby bulls with gordon curry chandler deng etc, they came out of nowhere in made the playoffs. This is the NBA believe it or not all these players are talented. well maybe not hinrich but ill save that for another post.

  15. #960
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    1500
    We gotta get Archie Goodwin in the draft

    for people who aren't familiar with him:

    highlight in this article about him
    It’s not hard to see why: Archie is widely considered the best off-the-dribble scorer in his class. His shared Arkansas roots have brought comparisons to Johnson, while others see similarities to another Calipari protégé, Tyreke Evans. “I get so many comparisons,” Goodwin says. “I’ve heard John Wall, because of how I get up and down the floor. Bruce Pearl told me I looked like Rondo with a jump shot, and Rick Barnes told me I remind him of Michael Jordan.”
    http://www.slamonline.com/online/the...rchie-goodwin/

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxinqDjeBY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA7phARMkGk

Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •