Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    how about donthay jones and dirk to the bulls

vCash
    how about dirk and donthay jones to bulls...?

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    we arnt getting dirk. and the dirk/OJ for Boozer/Rip would be one of if not the most one sided trade all time. we would have to include both Mirotic and Charlote and other future first to even make them pick up the phone.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Chris Miles has little birdies with trade speculation
    little birdies say:

Chris Miles ‏@mileswdsu
    @FletcherMackel my little birdie inside the future "pelicans" organization says the teams trade wish list are OJ Mayo, Loul Deng, Kemba Walker and Brandon Jennings with Eric Gordon, Aminu, Jason Smith and yes Vasquez as trade bait
    From the Hornets board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    From the Hornets board
    well, the only trade that makes sense is Deng for Gordon. maybe throw in Aminu or Jason Smith, but its hard for me to agree trading deng, arguably our 2nd best player, for Gordon, who would clearly take over as a #2 scorer, but injury history makes me weary of wanthing him.

also leaves a huge hole at SF.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Play Teague! its a lost season anyway he needs to start right now

2-1

vCash
    Lost season? Just go back to your 9ers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Lost season? Just go back to your 9ers.
    Cant handle the truth tell me what exactly are they gonna do this season? not going to beat miami okc lakers spurs clippers grizzlies boston get real

2-1

vCash
    even with Rose coming back they wont beat Miami dont care I hate miami

2-1

vCash
    Bulls will never trade deng or boozer so stop with the stupid trade talk nothing will happen

2-1

vCash
    We're stuck with this same exact team for the whole year no one wants deng and boozer those god damn scrubs, maybe next season...

2-1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRunKiller View Post
    Play Teague! its a lost season anyway he needs to start right now
    agree to disagree. I think that yes teague needs playing time, but its unlikely with Kirk being here and Robinson playing as well as he has.

I feel like the weakest link here is honestly Kirk, but think that Thibs has a man crush on him.

I kinda hope that we deal robinson before the deadline, while yes, he is a handy player to have, he has more value in trade than to us in the future. we will not probalby resign him, and to be honest, he doesnt fit our defensive first style anyway, if we can package him and rip for a backup C I would be happy.

that being said, sooner or later, it seems like the rotation will be Rose/Kirk at PG. which I dont completely hate, but feel that Teague is going to get put on the back burner. I almost would love to see us deal Both of them but its not going to happen, we will probably do as I said, deal Nate before the deadline, and he might play #2 minutes, but thats about as much as I expect this year, is minimal time.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    well, the only trade that makes sense is Deng for Gordon. maybe throw in Aminu or Jason Smith, but its hard for me to agree trading deng, arguably our 2nd best player, for Gordon, who would clearly take over as a #2 scorer, but injury history makes me weary of wanthing him.

also leaves a huge hole at SF.
    -Deng & Rip for Gordon & Aminu

-Down the road, we can offer Gordon and Taj or Mirotic for Love.

OR a 3 Way Trade

Bulls Get: Love, Aminu, Roy
    Hornets Get: Deng & Hamilton
    Wolves Get: Gordon, Taj, Mirotic, CHA Pick
    Last edited by BullsFTW; 12-27-2012 at 04:27 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRunKiller View Post
    Cant handle the truth tell me what exactly are they gonna do this season? not going to beat miami okc lakers spurs clippers grizzlies boston get real
    debbie downer bro. for 1, Miami isnt that good, fact is, they have one championship. yes they have tallent, but they are a small team that can be beat by quality big play and also are a taem that loves to play down to their oponent Wade is a shell of what he used to be, Bosh is a soft jump shooter, and They live and die by the 3.. OKC is a hit or miss team, Westbrook isnt there just as many times as he shows up, Have a C in perkins who is done. and while yes now they have Martin, they also lost Hardin, clearly the better player. yes, Ibaka may have developed some, but they are a beatable team . The lakers just clearly suck or at least dont know how to play with the players they have. Dwight clearly isnt fit for the lakers IMO. Spurs are older than the hills. The Clipers, have a pass first PG, one of the most over rated PFs in the league who only gets publicity because he dunks. and thats it, no other real tallent on that team. The Grizlies have been a midiocre team for so long. and Boston is done.

Every team has their problems, including us, but we have one thing that should remain consistant, our defense. we are typicaly one of the best defeensvie teams in the lague due to the fact that we have thibs, and yes, you are probably right that nobody will take boozer from us. unless we take a bad contract back. but as far as moving Deng, I cant understand why people want to move him so bad. fact is, he is a solid #3 option, who can shoot the ball well, and defend like the best of them, if we trade Deng, IMO, Our defense goes down the drain.

I still remain on the idea that a Boozer/Rip for Gasol is a good trade for both team.

We become one of the bigest frontcourts in the NBA, giving trouble to a team like MIami who has problem rebounding. we have two great passing bigs. in Noah and Gasol. we have a shooter a the 2-3 with Bellinelli and Deng, and we have a penetrating go to player in Rose.

we can beat any team as long as rose comes back healthy, and dont tell me he cant come back either, becasue if Adrian peterson can come back and have one of the best Rushing years in history coming off a similar injury, I think Rose can do the same. thing.

any team in this league has problems. that as long as you build your team right you can exploit.

This team has potential to grow, and potential for the future in The Charlote pick and Mirotic.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Lol, Deng is not going anywhere.

The Wizards' missing piece.

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast