Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This isn't twitter. If you feel the need to continue ranting, just edit your previous post and add it in there. You don't have to make a new one for each new thought you have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike4sure View Post
    you can tear a house down ,but if you have the foundation you can build around it...the bulls have a great foundation to build around....
    holy **** dude, relax, make one or two posts, not 3 pages worth.
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    I'm not a hinrich hater but the hinrich/shved part of that deal doesn't make sense for Minn IMO. I believe that you can trade a player immediately after obtaining them. Unless that rule has changed it's why rasheed Wallace was a hawk for one game.
    Why wouldn't it make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by DefensivePF View Post
    What if the Bulls moved Deng to power forward, if they they were able to trade Boozer and get two good defensive and offensive options at the SG and SF position like both Afflalo and Dudley?

Rip, Ayon, and McRoberts to Suns
    Boozer, Marshall, and Bulls pick to Orlando
    Afflalo, Dudley, and O'neal to Chicago

PG-Rose, Hinrich, Teague
    SG-Afflalo, Belinelli, Robinson
    SF-Butler, Dudley, Deng
    PF-Deng, Gibson, Radmanovic
    C-Noah, O'neal, Mohammed

Bulls defense is even better. Bulls donít lose offense in trade. Bulls have a lot of spacing. No one is really one dimensional on this team and Bulls save money. The team is kind of like the Knicks. Not trying to be just like them or any other team in the league but we have top notch defense and spacing giving us an identity. Thibs has a lot of options to throw at teams superstars. Still no true 2nd option but contibutions from guys that arenít super one dimensional in Kirk, Butler, Belinelli, Nate, and Dudley helps. You donít really need a 2nd option superstar but in the playoffs everyone has to contribute some way if you donít.
    If this lineup were possible, or if this deal was possible, almost every Bulls fan would do it probably. Especially me. Not because they love Deng at the PF spot (I don't love the idea, but I do like it a good chunk plus it's thinking outside the box) but because:

1) Boozer's contract is off the book
    2) Jimmy Butler will receive a lot more playing time
    3) Gibson will receive a lot more playing time
    4) the defense will actually be better and the spacing will also be better (although our rebounding will take a pretty solid hit)

vCash
    I would try to trade Hamilton and Robinson for a good SG, who could be starter, or a proper C/PF, who plays 20-25 minutes (not as Mohamed). In both cases, I would prefer a young player or/and a expiring contract.

Kings' Evans is perfect player since he play as SG and handle the ball perfectly because of he began playing as PG and has become a shooter. Therefore, he would be the perfect piece to play along with Rose, as Belinelli.

I'm not sure but I guess Evans won't resign with Kings and his team maybe is predisposed to negotiate. Hamilton and Robinson accompanied by a second pick maybe would be enough.

If Evans have a good performance this year, Bulls should resign him a new contract, as Mavs has done with Mayo, paying him about 5-6 millions per year. It would be nice own four players as Rose, Teague, Belinelli and Evans at guards position for 5-6 years.
    Last edited by monty77; 12-26-2012 at 03:43 PM.
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

vCash
    ^ Would love to have Evans on this team

vCash
    Evans is not a point guard and he never was one. And he's not a perfect player. He's vastly inefficient and is an awful shooter. He's never been an even average shooter. His ast/tov ratio has actually gone from 1.92 his rookie season to 1.73 to 1.65 to this season being even worse at 1.51

This season he's shooting a career high from beyond the arc, which is only 30.0% and he's only taken 30 attempts in 18 games. And his career-high between 16-23 feet is 33.0% on 4.1fga per game in his sophomore year.

vCash
    No way Minnesota would deal Shved for Kirk... Shveds a much better player

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    And how is he a much better player? Kirk's sucked this year yes but Shved is average at best offensively. The reason why they'd be doing the trade is to get a shooting guard that can actually play off the ball with Rubio/Love and be effective spreading the floor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Why wouldn't it make sense?

If this lineup were possible, or if this deal was possible, almost every Bulls fan would do it probably. Especially me. Not because they love Deng at the PF spot (I don't love the idea, but I do like it a good chunk plus it's thinking outside the box) but because:

1) Boozer's contract is off the book
    2) Jimmy Butler will receive a lot more playing time
    3) Gibson will receive a lot more playing time
    4) the defense will actually be better and the spacing will also be better (although our rebounding will take a pretty solid hit)
    I don't see the logic in giving up the younger player that's also making less money and has been far more productive this year. Giving away the guy who has more upside AND has been more productive seem crazy even for Minnesota. That and they have as many 6'4 and under white combo guards as I believe the league allows.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monty77 View Post
    I would try to trade Hamilton and Robinson for a good SG, who could be starter, or a proper C/PF, who plays 20-25 minutes (not as Mohamed). In both cases, I would prefer a young player or/and a expiring contract.

Kings' Evans is perfect player since he play as SG and handle the ball perfectly because of he began playing as PG and has become a shooter. Therefore, he would be the perfect piece to play along with Rose, as Belinelli.

I'm not sure but I guess Evans won't resign with Kings and his team maybe is predisposed to negotiate. Hamilton and Robinson accompanied by a second pick maybe would be enough.

If Evans have a good performance this year, Bulls should resign him a new contract, as Mavs has done with Mayo, paying him about 5-6 millions per year. It would be nice own four players as Rose, Teague, Belinelli and Evans at guards position for 5-6 years.
    I actually wouldn't mind Evans on the Bulls at all tbh. Yes his shooting isn't great but I just think he's just mentally ****ed up now with Sacramento and wtih them changing his position every year it seems is just making it worse. I think he can do well in Chicago and gives the Bulls another guy who can create his own shot which they really need and I don't think his value is high. It's great to have great shooters, but if you can't get them, you need another guy who can create and take pressure off of Rose etc. on this team and Evans can do that imo. I actually told someone else the same thing with the mayo comparison in that because his value may not be high, the Bulls may have a chance at a bargain with him. I just think he needs a change of scenery.

With that said, idk how the Kings will play this situatuion with Evans nor am I going to guess.

vCash
    ^Great post

vCash
    The problem with Evans is not only that he's a piss-poor shooter and is routinely disgruntled and is tough to fit into an offensive system, but also that he's going to command money this summer during the off-season. So, if you plan on keeping him you'll have to sign him to a long-term extension or match whatever offer he gets in RFA. And would you want to do that with only seeing him and Rose together for maybe at most 30 games? Talk about an extremely high risk.

Then, let's say he sucks and this experiment doesn't work out. You lost out on assets that you traded for Evans that you could've used on someone else. It's just a ****-storm that will end up messy no matter what happens.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    it would be great if we could get evens, turn him around, and turn him into a good trade chip for a better player.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Personally, I be would all for Evans, #s are only soo much of an indicator of certain things. I think that there is just sooo much bad going on in Sacramento no one can thrive despite all the raw talent they seem to have.

If Evans came at a reasonable price, he has the size, length and previous success that a somewhat reclamation project would require. Plus him being 6'5-6'6 with good length, he could probably be a very good defender with Thibs. Plus him being another former memphis player and someone players who's will to win and potential is as high as Derricks, he could be a great get. I'm no the bandwagon, even if I doubt it happens.

#s only prove so much to me as i've previously said, I'm just looking for another guy who has size at the 2 and can get his own shot, he's pretty young still to boot.

He's my personal choice, even though I now Shamster would probably shoot a puppy if the Bulls were to acquire him lol.

BULLS PLAYOFF PUSH 2014!!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    with there being rumors of Phynix being interested in Rip, maybe this is our chance to get Wesley Johnson, I have allways had hope for him as players and think that he could make a good compliment to rose given a chance.

Jermain oneal, marcus Gortat would also be interesting.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast