Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bulls Get: Kevin Love & Al-Farouq Aminu
    Wolves Get: Luol Deng, Ryan Anderson, Rip Hamilton, Nikola Mirotic, CHA Pick, CHI 2013 Pick
    Hornets Get: Andrei Kirilenko & Derrick Williams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWins View Post
    Fredette and Sanders to Bulls
    Thompson, Rip, and Radmanovic to Bucks
    Jennings, Dunleavy, and Mohammed to Sac
    lol so bucks move jennings and their stud big sanders for thompson and rip pretty much? hmmmm i think the bucks would lose their entire fanbase if their FO was that dumb.

little stats line on sanders he averages 8 pts 8 rebs and 3blks in just 25 mins a game. per 36 he would be a 10 pt 12 rebs and 4 blk guy.
    Last edited by nolin; 12-25-2012 at 06:03 AM.

vCash
    Sanders is going nowhere

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Bulls Get: Kevin Love & Al-Farouq Aminu
    Wolves Get: Luol Deng, Ryan Anderson, Rip Hamilton, Nikola Mirotic, CHA Pick, CHI 2013 Pick
    Hornets Get: Andrei Kirilenko & Derrick Williams
    Wolves are stacked after that trade
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    I sorta want to keep Hamilton..

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    Bulls Get: Gortat & Magic TPE
    Suns Get: Redick, Mozgov, CHI 2013 Pick
    Magic Gets: Boozer
    Nuggets Get: Rip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Wolves are stacked after that trade
    So are we

vCash
    What if the Bulls moved Deng to power forward, if they they were able to trade Boozer and get two good defensive and offensive options at the SG and SF position like both Afflalo and Dudley?

Rip, Ayon, and McRoberts to Suns
    Boozer, Marshall, and Bulls pick to Orlando
    Afflalo, Dudley, and O'neal to Chicago

PG-Rose, Hinrich, Teague
    SG-Afflalo, Belinelli, Robinson
    SF-Butler, Dudley, Deng
    PF-Deng, Gibson, Radmanovic
    C-Noah, O'neal, Mohammed

Bulls defense is even better. Bulls donít lose offense in trade. Bulls have a lot of spacing. No one is really one dimensional on this team and Bulls save money. The team is kind of like the Knicks. Not trying to be just like them or any other team in the league but we have top notch defense and spacing giving us an identity. Thibs has a lot of options to throw at teams superstars. Still no true 2nd option but contibutions from guys that arenít super one dimensional in Kirk, Butler, Belinelli, Nate, and Dudley helps. You donít really need a 2nd option superstar but in the playoffs everyone has to contribute some way if you donít.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Bulls Get: Gortat & Magic TPE
    Suns Get: Redick, Mozgov, CHI 2013 Pick
    Magic Gets: Boozer
    Nuggets Get: Rip
    How is that trade good for us?

Boozer has 13.7pts / 9.2R in 29 minutes played.
    Gortat has 11.2 pts / 8.5 R in 31 minutes!

We would also give RIP and our pick?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DefensivePF View Post
    What if the Bulls moved Deng to power forward, if they they were able to trade Boozer and get two good defensive and offensive options at the SG and SF position like both Afflalo and Dudley?

Rip, Ayon, and McRoberts to Suns
    Boozer, Marshall, and Bulls pick to Orlando
    Afflalo, Dudley, and O'neal to Chicago

PG-Rose, Hinrich, Teague
    SG-Afflalo, Belinelli, Robinson
    SF-Butler, Dudley, Deng
    PF-Deng, Gibson, Radmanovic
    C-Noah, O'neal, Mohammed

Bulls defense is even better. Bulls donít lose offense in trade. Bulls have a lot of spacing. No one is really one dimensional on this team and Bulls save money. The team is kind of like the Knicks. Not trying to be just like them or any other team in the league but we have top notch defense and spacing giving us an identity. Thibs has a lot of options to throw at teams superstars. Still no true 2nd option but contibutions from guys that arenít super one dimensional in Kirk, Butler, Belinelli, Nate, and Dudley helps. You donít really need a 2nd option superstar but in the playoffs everyone has to contribute some way if you donít.
    I have asked this before... can deng play PF?

If so ... that seems a good team to me... dont know if the trade is possible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    In JB-land, this means that a championship contender has to have a lot of technicals. His reasoning is uhmazeing yea?

it would probably just be a 3-way deal then since i don't think you can flip someone right away like that after trading for him. But if we're trading Rip & Belli, AND the CHA pick, I want a backup center to come with Afflalo. Something like this, although there are quite a few assets being traded around between all teams, makes sense for all teams involved while ALSO keeping the Bulls under the hard-cap they have.

CHI ---> Kirk Hinrich, Richard Hamilton, Marco Bellinelli, Nazr Mohammed, Vladimir Radmanovic, CHI pick
    CHI <--- Arron Afflalo, Greg Stiemsma, Alexey Shved (PG)

ORL ---> Arron Afflalo
    ORL <--- Derrick Williams, Marco Belinelli, Vladimir Radmanovic, CHI pick

MIN ---> Derrick Williams, Greg Stiemsma, Alexey Shved
    MIN <--- Rip Hamilton, Kirk Hinrich, Nazr Mohammed

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=br6x9rj
    I dont know if i would do this ... you would be giving your 2 SG + KH + 2013 pick to go for Afflalo. I dont know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    How is that trade good for us?

Boozer has 13.7pts / 9.2R in 29 minutes played.
    Gortat has 11.2 pts / 8.5 R in 31 minutes!

We would also give RIP and our pick?
    Because Boozer's contract is off the books (15m+) which allows more cap space I think, goes from 73m+ to about 60m next season i believe. At this point I would prefer Gortat over Boozer cuz he'll give you defense on top of the scoring and rebounding anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    Because Boozer's contract is off the books (15m+) which allows more cap space I think, goes from 73m+ to about 60m next season i believe. At this point I would prefer Gortat over Boozer cuz he'll give you defense on top of the scoring and rebounding anyway.
    Never thought about that. Yes you are right... I would go for that trade

vCash
    its time the bulls know they can't win,wth rose and this roster...the punch has been spiked by the miami heat...don't drink it and don't expect the fans to...we need to try trade hamilton & etc.for dema derozan,or paul george...boozer,teague,mohommed,rodmanic,hinrich,r obinson,etcfor kevin love,luke ridnour[to backup rose] maybe nikola pekovic..our core players are pg;rose,?sg;??,sf;deng,butler,pf;?,gibson,c;noah,? ?..we need size,talent,and youth,to run with the big dogs...mirotic or love..are we ready or just prepared...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike4sure View Post
    its time the bulls know they can't win,wth rose and this roster...the punch has been spiked by the miami heat...don't drink it and don't expect the fans to...we need to try trade hamilton & etc.for dema derozan,or paul george...boozer,teague,mohommed,rodmanic,hinrich,r obinson,etcfor kevin love,luke ridnour[to backup rose] maybe nikola pekovic..our core players are pg;rose,?sg;??,sf;deng,butler,pf;?,gibson,c;noah,? ?..we need size,talent,and youth,to run with the big dogs...mirotic or love..are we ready or just prepared...
    So you would trade RIP+Boozer+Teague+Nazr+KH+Robinson.... for.... Kevin Love+Pekovic+Ridnour+Derozan+Paul George?

So would every bulls fan...

But do you thinkd any of the teams that own those players would do it? We need to improve but we need to keep it real.

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast