Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I doubt the Magic would have any interest in Boozer

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    I doubt the Magic would have any interest in Boozer
    Acording to a source on another site the Magic have called about Boozer this year. dont know why, but im not sure how reliable the source is.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    as far as people wanting cousins, its understandable, but alot of dumb trades on here, 1st off, cousins is a headcase, and while he is a good player overall. his value to a team is clearly detrimental. meaning, his value is super low. sure, you hope that you can mold him into a better character player, but its not allways that easy. his value right now is very low, and not IMO worth the Charlote pick, at all. the most I think I would give up is maybe Taj and one of our 1st, maybe boozer as well, but thats it. he is a headcase and may not last so its not worth throwing a lot at a guy like that.

that being said, I would personaly love to have a tough guy like that on our team, I allways wish you had a guy like boozer step up and at least use his fouls hard, Cousins is a guy like KG and would be a great presence down low when playing defense. but giving up the Charlote pick IMO is giving up our future. they are bad, and I dont see them getting better.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    My expectation would be that the Bulls will trade Rip for a smaller contract or a heavily protected pick and just roll with Rose, Belinelli, Hinrich, Nate, and Teague at guard. Which I'm strangely OK with and I still think it's better guard depth than the Bulls have had since Rose's rookie year. I'm normally proposing trades left and right and screaming from the rooftops that a trade needs to be made. But the team going 15-11 without Rose playing a single minute and Rip barely playing tells me this team is much better than I thought going into the season and has really mellowed me out. That said this is the trade forum so I'll throw one out there just for kicks.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d2jpdl6

Also have to include the Bobcat pick and I assume Orlando would flip Rip to a contender for an asset.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Kings now reportedly "listening" to offers on DMC...do we have any serious interest? I'm thinking no, personally. Dude is psychotic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    Kings now reportedly "listening" to offers on DMC...do we have any serious interest? I'm thinking no, personally. Dude is psychotic.
    us? no.we care about attitude. garpax try avoiding troublemakers/trade them away as soon as anyone becomes a distraction. someone will take him,just wont be us

vCash
    All I want for Christmas is Ben McLemore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Actually, the Clippers do, even if Cousins join the Bulls. Plus Sheed was 2nd in the league in Techs in 2004 and Pistons won the title.
    In JB-land, this means that a championship contender has to have a lot of technicals. His reasoning is uhmazeing yea?

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    My expectation would be that the Bulls will trade Rip for a smaller contract or a heavily protected pick and just roll with Rose, Belinelli, Hinrich, Nate, and Teague at guard. Which I'm strangely OK with and I still think it's better guard depth than the Bulls have had since Rose's rookie year. I'm normally proposing trades left and right and screaming from the rooftops that a trade needs to be made. But the team going 15-11 without Rose playing a single minute and Rip barely playing tells me this team is much better than I thought going into the season and has really mellowed me out. That said this is the trade forum so I'll throw one out there just for kicks.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d2jpdl6

Also have to include the Bobcat pick and I assume Orlando would flip Rip to a contender for an asset.
    it would probably just be a 3-way deal then since i don't think you can flip someone right away like that after trading for him. But if we're trading Rip & Belli, AND the CHA pick, I want a backup center to come with Afflalo. Something like this, although there are quite a few assets being traded around between all teams, makes sense for all teams involved while ALSO keeping the Bulls under the hard-cap they have.

CHI ---> Kirk Hinrich, Richard Hamilton, Marco Bellinelli, Nazr Mohammed, Vladimir Radmanovic, CHI pick
    CHI <--- Arron Afflalo, Greg Stiemsma, Alexey Shved (PG)

ORL ---> Arron Afflalo
    ORL <--- Derrick Williams, Marco Belinelli, Vladimir Radmanovic, CHI pick

MIN ---> Derrick Williams, Greg Stiemsma, Alexey Shved
    MIN <--- Rip Hamilton, Kirk Hinrich, Nazr Mohammed

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=br6x9rj

vCash
    ^ Minny would never do that

vCash
    And explain why, because they've severely struggled with their production in the backcourt, and Derrick Williams has sucked for them. Plus, Rip is an expiring (only $1M guaranteed) and Kirk has one year left on his deal... Stiemsma has disappointed and only plays 12 minutes a game.

They're trying to make the playoffs you know.

vCash
    I dont see the Bulls trading Kirk. He is very valuable to this team or Minny trading Shved. They already have Ridnour, Barea, so they wont want Kirk who makes about the same. Rip and Kirk are not going to make Minny make the playoffs. If Minny got Afflalo then I can see it being done though but you have him come to Chicago. Derrick Williams for Afflalo would help Minnesota more.
    Last edited by DefenseWins; 12-24-2012 at 10:43 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    And explain why, because they've severely struggled with their production in the backcourt, and Derrick Williams has sucked for them. Plus, Rip is an expiring (only $1M guaranteed) and Kirk has one year left on his deal... Stiemsma has disappointed and only plays 12 minutes a game.

They're trying to make the playoffs you know.
    I'm not a hinrich hater but the hinrich/shved part of that deal doesn't make sense for Minn IMO. I believe that you can trade a player immediately after obtaining them. Unless that rule has changed it's why rasheed Wallace was a hawk for one game.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Fredette and Sanders to Bulls
    Thompson, Rip, and Radmanovic to Bucks
    Jennings, Dunleavy, and Mohammed to Sac

vCash
    ^ Sign me up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWins View Post
    Fredette and Sanders to Bulls
    Thompson, Rip, and Radmanovic to Bucks
    Jennings, Dunleavy, and Mohammed to Sac
    dont see the Bucks taking that trade at all. Fredette really isnt that important to us if we have Nate. and Sanders is I beleive currently there starting C.

I would od it but doesnt make sense to me.

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast