Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Getting Cousins would not amount to the Bulls pulling a "Marshall".

vCash
    doesn't k love have an opt out clause after next season? is there a way to aquire him without trading away the farm?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Marshall was unanimously considered a borderline top 10 WR the season previous to this. Same could be said for Cousins at C this season.

Marshall has a rap-sheet of character issues, well known to the rest of the league. Same is said/true about Cousins.

Marshall was traded to a team not known for making blockbuster trades, the Bulls are not known for making blockbuster trades.

Biggest difference is that Cousins as at war with his team, whereas BM wasn't at war with Miami, even though they traded him for so little as to clear house/start anew with the new regime.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    We should do a Boozer and Rip for Joe Johnson deal. Our future will be set especially once we get Love.

PG Rose
    SG J. Johnson
    SF Deng
    PF Love
    C Noah
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Getting Cousins would be awesome. The Kings whole organization is dysfunctional, and if we get him for Taj and/or boozer and picks, he's young and talented enough to help us kill for years. People were talking the same crap about Zach Randolph, ask the Grizzlies how they feel about him. Being on a team of winners, instead of a perennial loser, under a great coach could make Cousins the steal of the decade.

vCash
    Stop it. Bulls will never acquire Joe Johnson on his current deal, NEVER.

vCash
    I don't want anything to do with iso Joe. L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smiddy012:24843146
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Marshall was unanimously considered a borderline top 10 WR the season previous to this. Same could be said for Cousins at C this season.

Marshall has a rap-sheet of character issues, well known to the rest of the league. Same is said/true about Cousins.

Marshall was traded to a team not known for making blockbuster trades, the Bulls are not known for making blockbuster trades.

Biggest difference is that Cousins as at war with his team, whereas BM wasn't at war with Miami, even though they traded him for so little as to clear house/start anew with the new regime.
    No, the biggest difference is that Marshall produced like an elite player whereas Cousins is one of the most inefficient big man. That said I'd definitely take the risk because I love his talent and still believe that he had the single most highest upside in his draft class since his college season. Not mention I trust our locker room and his rookie contract makes him low risk, high reward. That said, it won't happen in a million years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWins View Post
    There is this guy who said Orlando had interest in Boozer along with the Nets on a forum. Where he got it from could be bogus or he could be lying who knows but I can see Orlando taking Boozer for picks Shammy especially for the Bobcats pick. If we get a good 3 way trade I would trade the Bobcats pick but only if its a great deal for us ofcourse.

Something like
    Boozer Telfair Bobcats pick to Orlando
    Afflalo Gortat to Bulls
    Vucevic Nelson Bulls pick to Suns
    the magic can get a better deal than that, although something like this would make at least more sense than the stuff Kyben posts. But that's not saying much. I'd love this deal for the Bulls, but the Magic get butt raped. Taking on a long-term contract while giving up arguably the best player in the deal and only receiving one pick that isn't even guaranteed top-5 is crazy for a rebuilding team. Factor in they also give up Nelson and it makes very little sense.

Plus, you can say "i heard a guy said that the Knicks are looking to trade for player X" and it won't mean anything. Rumors man.

Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Stop it. Bulls will never acquire Joe Johnson on his current deal, NEVER.
    In his post he makes it seem like a sure-fire thing that the Bulls will acquire Kevin Love too

Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    No, the biggest difference is that Marshall produced like an elite player whereas Cousins is one of the most inefficient big man. That said I'd definitely take the risk because I love his talent and still believe that he had the single most highest upside in his draft class since his college season. Not mention I trust our locker room and his rookie contract makes him low risk, high reward. That said, it won't happen in a million years.

All of this + some ketchup

vCash

Wink

I would take Cousins if Sac would agree to this deal for Boozer, Bobcats pick, Bulls 2013 and 2015 picks for Cousins, Garcia, and Fredette. hahaha. Sac gets a veteran who would help them win some games and multiple picks. Bulls get 2 option, take a player Sac doesn't want in Garcia who doesn't have that bad of a deal he is a shooter would help us as well as Fredette. Move Rip for Tpe or backup big man.

Rose Robinson Teague
    Belinelli Hinrich Fredette
    Deng Butler Garcia
    Noah Gibson Radmanovic
    Cousins Noah Mohammed

vCash
    If the deal won't cost us Deng, Noah, and Rose, then I'd take my chances on Cousins. He may be the new "Zach Randolph". A talented post-player who had issues, but was able to turn it around in a new scenario. I'm sure Cousins will shape up, especially with presence Thibs, Rose, Deng, and Noah. Cousins just seems frustrated in a losing environment.

BULLS Get: Demarcus Cousins & Magic TPE
    KINGS Get: Glen Davis, CHA Pick, CHI 2013 Pick
    MAGIC Gets: Carlos Boozer

F Deng
    F Noah
    C Cousins
    G Belinelli
    G Rose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    If the deal won't cost us Deng, Noah, and Rose, then I'd take my chances on Cousins. He may be the new "Zach Randolph". A talented post-player who had issues, but was able to turn it around in a new scenario. I'm sure Cousins will shape up, especially with presence Thibs, Rose, Deng, and Noah. Cousins just seems frustrated in a losing environment.

BULLS Get: Demarcus Cousins & Magic TPE
    KINGS Get: Glen Davis, CHA Pick, CHI 2013 Pick
    MAGIC Gets: Carlos Boozer

F Deng
    F Noah
    C Cousins

G Belinelli
    G Rose
    if bulls ever get cousins in some way, the bolded would be switched. Cousins would be at the 4 and Noah stays as the 5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    if bulls ever get cousins in some way, the bolded would be switched. Cousins would be at the 4 and Noah stays as the 5.
    Well it don't matter for me. But man if Cousins can straighten his emotions, him and Noah will destroy Miami. I just feel like he's an emotional player who's stuck in a losing environemnt. Remember, Noah is also an emotional player who had his issues as a rookie, and people wanted him out of town. Look at him now. I think Noah can be a big brother to Cousins.

vCash
    We would lead the league in technicals with Cousins.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    We would lead the league in technicals with Cousins.
    Actually, the Clippers do, even if Cousins join the Bulls. Plus Sheed was 2nd in the league in Techs in 2004 and Pistons won the title.

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast