Trade one

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c4d66z8

Linup of

Rose/Hinrich
    Gordon/ Butler
    AK47/ Butler
    Love/ ?????
    Noah/ Stiemsma

Why Chicago does it- Trading boozer and Deng for Love gives us our 2nd option. Love is the best PF in the league also get Eric Gordon as a Backcourt mate for rose

Why Toronto does it- Bargnani needs to go, he isnt there future they get a good rebounding bit man who can create some offense.

Why NO does it - NO gets a Good expiring PG who they can use, as they do not have a real PG on there team, they also get a young PG Prospect in Teague, and Marco who has some value right now.

Why Min does it- well, no real reason to trade love unless he demand it. but if he does, they get a good SF who can defend and be a product of there future in Rubio, a PF/C who can spread the floor and create mismatches, and Taj who gives them a PF who can also grow with them.

I think maybe picks would have to be thrown in, there is also this option. Deng and Gordon switched, although, leaves us with 2 SFs and no guards

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d2ojuhq
    Wow, I doubt a major makeover like the will happen.

I don't see Minnesota making out of the second round in the West, and Love will make Kahn know he intends to leave. However, they won't be in a rush to trade him, only if they are blown away with an offer.

Even if we thrown a bunch of scenarios, I still believe Love will be traded in the Summer of 2014. A package of Taj/Mirotic/CHA Pick should be enough to entice Minnesota for a star player that could be on his way out of town within a year.

Our PF coming in 2014-2015 will be either a combination of Mirotic/Taj or Love. I prefer the latter.

vCash
    Would y'all do a Boozer for Landry and Jefferson deal with the Warriors ?

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Would y'all do a Boozer for Landry and Jefferson deal with the Warriors ?
    I dont think I would. I would love Biedrins though but not for nearly what he is making, I think he could be a solid backup C for us, but not for 9 mil.

I think if I was to do a trade with them. we need more than Landry. They would need to give up one of Bogut, Harrison Barnes or Klay Thompson. dont see a trade hapening though, considering that they already have Lee.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    if its true that Eric Gordon does not want to play for NOH, I think we have to be in the conversation. an athletic 2 guard who can shoot the 3 would be perfect for rose. I could picture those two running the break together and just being sick.

just saying, if his name does go on the trade block, we need to step in and see if there is any way we can move boozer and bring him in.
    oh yea just what we need a max contract player that cant stay healthy. pass pass puff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    oh yea just what we need a max contract player that cant stay healthy. pass pass puff
    Probably right, but I love gordon as a player And think he would be such a backcourt mate for rose. sure he cant stay healthy, but if we could get him for cheap, like somehow trade boozer in a 3 way for him. you cant pass up that potential.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    The TPE from the Dwight trade. I think it's a reasonable trade, and we can acquire a player like Cassipi to fill in the SF spot.

F Butler/Cassipi/Radmanovic
    F Love/Gibson
    C Noah/Mohammed
    G Belinelli/Hamilton
    G Rose/Hinrich/Teague
    im sorry but im happy ur not running this team. deng and boozer for love? if i didnt know anything about ball i would think love was GOD after hearing some of these trade suggesstions.

vCash
    Probably right, but I love gordon as a player And think he would be such a backcourt mate for rose. sure he cant stay healthy, but if we could get him for cheap, like somehow trade boozer in a 3 way for him. you cant pass up that potential.
    i love gordon to. i think hes a good sg. but hes not worth the max deal he just signed over the summer. we would be paying a max contract for a guy who will be sitting in street clothes half the year. everyear. i rather keep boozers 16 and 9 and go get a decent sg. hopefully henderson. wouldnt mind redick or affalo. 2nd one i doubt will be available though. but i could see us trading for redick we did try to sign him a couple years ago.

vCash
    i love gordon to. i think hes a good sg. but hes not worth the max deal he just signed over the summer. we would be paying a max contract for a guy who will be sitting in street clothes half the year. everyear. i rather keep boozers 16 and 9 and go get a decent sg. hopefully henderson. wouldnt mind redick or affalo. 2nd one i doubt will be available though. but i could see us trading for redick we did try to sign him a couple years ago.
    I agree to disagree, Injuries happen. to say a guy is injury prone to me is a hard lable to give, because a lot of the time, theres nothing you can do to prevent them. alot of the time its luck.

as far as getting other guys, Redick I think is a possiblilty, as well as Afflalo but more unlikely, but I really hope a not to henderson.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I agree to disagree, Injuries happen. to say a guy is injury prone to me is a hard lable to give, because a lot of the time, theres nothing you can do to prevent them. alot of the time its luck.

as far as getting other guys, Redick I think is a possiblilty, as well as Afflalo but more unlikely, but I really hope a not to henderson.
    If its the same injurie over and over again its an injury prone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin:24804334
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    The TPE from the Dwight trade. I think it's a reasonable trade, and we can acquire a player like Cassipi to fill in the SF spot.

F Butler/Cassipi/Radmanovic
    F Love/Gibson
    C Noah/Mohammed
    G Belinelli/Hamilton
    G Rose/Hinrich/Teague
    im sorry but im happy ur not running this team. deng and boozer for love? if i didnt know anything about ball i would think love was GOD after hearing some of these trade suggesstions.
    Are you saying you wouldn't do Deng and Boozer for Love? If you are then you are nuts, I would do that in a second. Love is exactly what Rose needs.

vCash
    I just wish Mirotic was ready to come here next year.

vCash
    I just thank god my eyes and my brain function better than yours

vCash
    Love is not GOD, but most of us here will take him for Boozer and Deng. Hopefully, someone like you would replace David Kahn, so we can get the deal done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Love is not GOD, but most of us here will take him for Boozer and Deng. Hopefully, someone like you would replace David Kahn, so we can get the deal done.
    Yeah, Love may not be "God", but if Minny were to say yes to Boozer and Deng for Love, I'm flying back to Chicago, packing their bags, and driving them to the airport. You pull the trigger on that deal without even thinking about it.

vCash
    Why blow up the team?
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast