Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Yeah, the guy already under contract with the team wearing #12.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Not bad, but I don't think Millsap really improves us much.
    Why not ? Just asking ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozah View Post
    Why not ? Just asking ....
    He doesn't put us over the hump against Miami or OKC or LA. I think we need a Kevin Love type of player.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    He doesn't put us over the hump against Miami or OKC or LA. I think we need a Kevin Love type of player.
    Good answer , i guess it would be nice if we had Mr. Double Double on our team.

vCash
    Getting Milsap is basically a cap move while still competing in the mean time . Plus Milsap > Boozer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Getting Milsap is basically a cap move while still competing in the mean time . Plus Milsap > Boozer
    The bolded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    The bolded.
    This.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    im not a huge fan of milsap for a few reasons, the main one being I am not happy with undersized 4s. Boozer has realy made me realize that, and I dont think that Milsap is as good as people think. he definitly cant be a 2nd option on a good team. or a 3rd. I still think our best bet is to try and trade boozer and Rip for Gasol, which I think will happen.

Boozer will be a better fit for the lakers pick and role/pop offense with Nash. Gasol comes here and gives us a post presence while geting a better defensvie big man. our size would help us alot in the playoffs against a team like the heat, who love to go small. and I know somebody brought up this video, but this actualy excites me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV3O94yv4vc

becasue if James is guarding Gasol, Rose is free to work.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I'd like me some Millsap too

vCash
    This is obviously minimal-impact, end-of-the-bench talk, but if Rip is on his way out I wouldn't mind buying low Alonzo Gee or C.J. Miles for depth on the wings.

vCash
    I'll do a CJ miles for Rip deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    im not a huge fan of milsap for a few reasons, the main one being I am not happy with undersized 4s. Boozer has realy made me realize that, and I dont think that Milsap is as good as people think. he definitly cant be a 2nd option on a good team. or a 3rd. I still think our best bet is to try and trade boozer and Rip for Gasol, which I think will happen.

Boozer will be a better fit for the lakers pick and role/pop offense with Nash. Gasol comes here and gives us a post presence while geting a better defensvie big man. our size would help us alot in the playoffs against a team like the heat, who love to go small. and I know somebody brought up this video, but this actualy excites me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV3O94yv4vc

becasue if James is guarding Gasol, Rose is free to work.
    1) Milsap could definitely be a 3rd option on a good team. Come on.

2) The Lakers have serious, serious cap problems. I think the last thing they want is another aging, expensive player.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    1) Milsap could definitely be a 3rd option on a good team. Come on.

2) The Lakers have serious, serious cap problems. I think the last thing they want is another aging, expensive player.
    Agree to disagree on Milsap. he isnt an offensive powerhouse by any means. we need a guy who can get backets in the paint, that can initiate offense in the paint. and I have never seen MIlsap have a back to the basket game, or have a consistant jump shot, that being said, I dont watch much of milsap and may be wrong, but its hard for me to beleive that a 6"8 PF can manuver inside and get easy buckets. as gasol is 7 ft mismatch waiting to happen with touch around the basket.

as for the lakers, well, thats a problem that they are going to have to deal with period, no team can take a 20 mil contract so they will have to take alot back, sure, you can ask for a trade like Bargnani and Calderon, but I think everyone realizes that gasol is a big question mark, and not worth taking that risk. The Lakers would get a good pick and role player for 5 mil less and Rip who is cuting contract to around 1 mil. I think Boozer is about the best that they can get at this point.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Agree to disagree on Milsap. he isnt an offensive powerhouse by any means. we need a guy who can get backets in the paint, that can initiate offense in the paint. and I have never seen MIlsap have a back to the basket game, or have a consistant jump shot, that being said, I dont watch much of milsap and may be wrong, but its hard for me to beleive that a 6"8 PF can manuver inside and get easy buckets. as gasol is 7 ft mismatch waiting to happen with touch around the basket.
    Since when does a 3rd option on offense need to be an offensive powerhouse? That's so silly man. Over the last three seasons, he's avering ~17.5ppg per36 minutes played on above average efficiency and a 22-23usg%.

That's the definition of a very good 3rd option or a decent 2nd option (insert guys like Luol Deng, Carlos Boozer, Marc Gasol, OJ Mayo, etc).

And the whole "Millsap doesn't have a consistent jump-shot" part is completely ******** too just because you "haven't seen it" doesn't mean it's not there. Heck, how many Utah games do you watch in a year before passing judgement on a player? Paul Millsap is one of the best mid-range shooters in the league. Get your facts straight.

From 16-23 feet, he's a career 444/1066 = 41.7% spanning 483 games.
    Last edited by Shammyguy3; 12-18-2012 at 02:42 AM.

vCash
    i dont understand all the dislike toward rip. hes still a pretty efficent player. And if were not going to upgrade for him, then theres no point in moving him. yes he has been injury prone. but who hasnt on this team at some point. as long as hes ready to go come playoff time. Rip is a better option then belinelli, gee,and cj miles.

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast