Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=blh3nuq

include our first to the Timberwolves

maybe cut the middle man out and just take williams. it sounds like Williams isnt going to net much, so why not try to work a deal .

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I just want Henderson Rip and this years 1st for Hendo and Haywood. At the end of the season if he plays well sign him to a one year qualifying offer . I see him getting something like 3 15 mill from another team .

vCash
    They can't trade Haywood all season long.

You fall in love with former high picks and athletic freaks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    They can't trade Haywood all season long.

You fall in love with former high picks and athletic freaks.
    I actually always liked Hendo's game , Idc about the jokes I get on here but he's not even a bad player . IMO he's better than Rip right now in his stage of his career . Last year with mostly scoring PG he averaged 15 ppg on 46% shooting . Yes his 3 ball is lack luster but he's improve slightly each year. He's a good defender and with a our type of coach I'm sure he would fit in here. I don't see Rip returning next year I just don't see the problem with trading for a SG who who also has a 1 year deal that could wind up having more upside. But it's whatever .

vCash
    Not to mentor if we did do that deal we could prob swing Boozer to the Nets for Hump and their 1st for this year . I'm sure they would accept that deal , seen some Nets fans mention they need a scoring PF .

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    I actually always liked Hendo's game , Idc about the jokes I get on here but he's not even a bad player . IMO he's better than Rip right now in his stage of his career . Last year with mostly scoring PG he averaged 15 ppg on 46% shooting . Yes his 3 ball is lack luster but he's improve slightly each year. He's a good defender and with a our type of coach I'm sure he would fit in here. I don't see Rip returning next year I just don't see the problem with trading for a SG who who also has a 1 year deal that could wind up having more upside. But it's whatever .
    he scored 15 PPG on the worst team in nba history. that doesnt make him good.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    And Booz having a good year so far

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    I wasn't saying anything bad about the idea, just saying you seem to have a new favorite player you desperately want on this team every week.

vCash
    I wasn't saying anything bad about the idea, just saying you seem to have a new favorite player you desperately want on this team every week.
    Every Week ? I hardly post in here like I use too , only players I hyped were Terrence Williams , Nick Young , Jack and Henderson and that's over my 2 years of me actively posting .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    he scored 15 PPG on the worst team in nba history. that doesnt make him good.
    You steady bring this up and by this logic if he's doing this on a bad team shouldn't he do better on a good team ? I don't see anything that shows that's he isn't a decent player on the League or border line good besides his 3 ball and his ball handling could be much better but it's on par with Belli but a lil bit better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    And no to Derrick Williams either , where exactly is he going to play ? His situation will be exactly like it is in Minny .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    I'm not sure I could hate a trade more. I would rip my hair out having to watch Brandon Jennings every night.

vCash
    I wonder where BJ will wind up , his options are really running out . I don't really see a team he can flourish most of the league have solid more effective PG's. maybe the Lakers if they choose to blow things up or the Kings but that's it .

vCash
    I would rip my hair out having to watch Brandon Jennings every night.
    I already do that when KH uses 20 dribbles in a possession and Boozer waves his cape on defense. Trying to avoid going bald here.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast