Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1000
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    20,276
    vCash
    1500
    Random but I could see Henderson getting traded to the Wolves for Williams . That would be decent for both sides . Henderson in the backcourt with Rubio could help his game alot .

  2. #617
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    14,244
    vCash
    1500
    henderson could not even play well when his team was the worst in the league, he sucks. why does anyone want him


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  3. #618
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,648
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    sorry but you obviously have not seen him play alot, if ur saying he cannot create his own shot. he most definately can.
    What you're telling me is that he's a guy who you can just give the ball to, have him breakdown his defender/defense and make plays both for himself and others? I have not seen him do that much at all. I'm talking about the guy i described to you in the question I asked, and on top of that is he a threat to go for 25+ in any given night? Probably not hence y i mentioned the other guys on an earlier post.

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,116
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Random but I could see Henderson getting traded to the Wolves for Williams . That would be decent for both sides . Henderson in the backcourt with Rubio could help his game alot .
    that trade could be good for both sides in the long run. Just dont understand why the bulls would not go after him. Hes a low- risk, high-reward type of player. and the athletic sg we have been looking for. Rose, and jimmy butler are the only athletic players on this team , and unfourtunately butler has no offense of game right now. guess you can throw nate in there as well, if you wanna count a 5 9 pg .

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    20,276
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    henderson could not even play well when his team was the worst in the league, he sucks. why does anyone want him
    15 ppg , 4 boards , 2.3 assist on while shooting 46% from the field. That's with him playing 33 min each game . That doesn't look sucky to me .

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,116
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    What you're telling me is that he's a guy who you can just give the ball to, have him breakdown his defender/defense and make plays both for himself and others? I have not seen him do that much at all. I'm talking about the guy i described to you in the question I asked, and on top of that is he a threat to go for 25+ in any given night? Probably not hence y i mentioned the other guys on an earlier post.
    lol you mentioned evans, and monta right? evans is a good player, but really isnt a good shooter, monta is a great player, but lacks size at sg, but what you failed to mention is that both of these players are gonna demand 13- 15 mil a year at the very least. do you think we have the cap space for that? Why henderson is the best option available.

  7. #622
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,648
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    lol you mentioned evans, and monta right? evans is a good player, but really isnt a good shooter, monta is a great player, but lacks size at sg, but what you failed to mention is that both of these players are gonna demand 13- 15 mil a year at the very least. do you think we have the cap space for that? Why henderson is the best option available.
    I know they're gonna be pricey (I doubt evans will demand that much tho cuz no one will pay him that much) but the type of ppl that is a 'creator' sg that you talked about before, that is all I was mentioning (fyi i was throwing out names). Forget the money for a second, Henderson is not a shot creator which was the point of my post. I would trade Rip for Henderson and I think Bulls should take a look at that most definitly but he's not the shot creator that can go off for 25+ any given night the Bulls need imo.

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    20,276
    vCash
    1500
    No Evans , it like he doesn't care to work on his jumpshot at all

  9. #624
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,648
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    No Evans , it like he doesn't care to work on his jumpshot at all
    My thinking was that, he's being put into different positions (pg/sg/sf) and never has had continuity with any of them and thus it's probably affecting his game a bit. He hasn't been as good as his rookie season which is when they have been playing around with his position. But he's a guy who can create his own shot and others and still a threat to go for 25+ any given night that probably won't cost 10m+ I would think. He's a young guy still. Idk, just my opinion on it.

  10. #625
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,256
    vCash
    1500
    Until Henderson proves this year's 3P% isn't a fluke, I don't want him.

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,116
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    I know they're gonna be pricey (I doubt evans will demand that much tho cuz no one will pay him that much) but the type of ppl that is a 'creator' sg that you talked about before, that is all I was mentioning (fyi i was throwing out names). Forget the money for a second, Henderson is not a shot creator which was the point of my post. I would trade Rip for Henderson and I think Bulls should take a look at that most definitly but he's not the shot creator that can go off for 25+ any given night the Bulls need imo.
    how many bobcats games have you seen lately? Henderson is a high volume shooter who averaged 15 points a game while shoting 46% from the floor. alot of his points came from creating his own shot btw. bobcats didnt exactly have the talent to set henderson up with open looks. oh yea did i mention hes going to demand a little less then those other 2 guys, not to mentin hes a restricted fa next year. If you can name a better and realistic option better then henderson please do. im willing to bet you cant though.

  12. #627
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,116
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    Until Henderson proves this year's 3P% isn't a fluke, I don't want him.
    Is he a 50% 3 point shooter absoultey not. that average will obviously drop. but hes a young player and his 3 point shooting will get alot better. he will also have alot of wide open looks with rose. Not alot of players come into the league being able to shoot the Nba 3.

  13. #628
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,648
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    how many bobcats games have you seen lately? Henderson is a high volume shooter who averaged 15 points a game while shoting 46% from the floor. alot of his points came from creating his own shot btw. bobcats didnt exactly have the talent to set henderson up with open looks. oh yea did i mention hes going to demand a little less then those other 2 guys, not to mentin hes a restricted fa next year. If you can name a better and realistic option better then henderson please do. im willing to bet you cant though.
    I've seen enough of them to base my opinion. He's not the backcourt mate I would want with Rose to be that 'other guy' who can do what i described from before. I would still not trade the bobcats 1st round pick for him. It's fine that you don't agree with me but I'm not gonna change my stance on him tbh. IMO definitly not trading bobcats pick for him. Rip yes but not bobcats pick.

    The part of getting the 'other guy' in the backcourt with Rose, I'm gonna leave up to the Bulls FO to figure that out, idk everyone's contract situations nor do I have the time to think about it and look it up and keep up to date with all that tbh I'll admit, got other things going on much more important. I threw a few names out there that I think you took literally. But I'm not saying I wouldn't like the idea of them being on the Bulls but we'll see how things play out.

  14. #629
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,116
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    My thinking was that, he's being put into different positions (pg/sg/sf) and never has had continuity with any of them and thus it's probably affecting his game a bit. He hasn't been as good as his rookie season which is when they have been playing around with his position. But he's a guy who can create his own shot and others and still a threat to go for 25+ any given night that probably won't cost 10m+ I would think. He's a young guy still. Idk, just my opinion on it.
    Batum just got an 11 mil a year contract. stuckey is getting around 9 mil a year, eric gordon cant stay healthy and he just got 13 + a year. my guess is evans will be around the 11 or 12 mil a year mark. anyways the bulls will not have that kind of money to throw around to him.

  15. #630
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,648
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    Batum just got an 11 mil a year contract. stuckey is getting around 9 mil a year, eric gordon cant stay healthy and he just got 13 + a year. my guess is evans will be around the 11 or 12 mil a year mark. anyways the bulls will not have that kind of money to throw around to him.
    difference is that not many ppl are all that high on Evans it seems. I mean look at what happened to Mayo this past offseason who is better than Evans, did he get any legit offer? No, he had to settle for a contract worth less than $5m. Mayo wasn't 'highly regarded' when the time came for him to get a non rookie contract. Now look at him, he's one of the best bargains in the league if not the best. Now I'm not gonna assume that Evans will get less than 10m and say that will happen but with the new CBA rules and with how he's being used around in SAC where he can't even find a position there to play, is where I'm thinking he won't get that much money for his contract. Maybe he will maybe he won't, but imo I don't think he will.

    Gordon was considered a very very good player who can be an all star and was spoken highly of the first few years, only knock was injuries so hence he got a max or near max offer.

    Batum also is another guy who is highly regarded around the league for his career so hence he got a good offer for himself.

    Stuckey was one of the main guys that Detroit wanted to keep and thus it showed by them ridding of Billups essentially. He was going to be part of their core.

    Evans as of right now, the same can't be said for I think.

    But just want to remind everyone, I'm just putting a name out there (even tho I wouldn't mind Evans personally).
    Last edited by ChiBulls4Life; 12-15-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •