Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah no to Amare.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Anyone who would think that min would trade a superstar like love is crazy.
    after they way things have gone the past off season i dont think we're getting a big name love would be great but dont bank on it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BearD0wn View Post
    Do you guys think some sort of swap of boozer and amare is possible or is that not even a discussion? Dont know their contracts exactly, but I know both are rediculously overpaid. If their contracts expire the same year or a year apart, I would consider doing it.
    Sup man. To answer your question, it would be possible but not one bit probable. Here are each player's contract scenarios:

Carlos Boozer: including this season, is due $47.1M through the 2014-15 year

Amare Stoudemire: including this season, is due $65.1M through the 2014-15 year

Amare is the worst contract in the league because of a couple things:
    1) his age
    2) his health
    3) his team has shown it's better off without him

Amare has not been better than Boozer for a long time now. Boozer's a better passer/rebounder and is more efficient and much more reliable to play every night during the entire year, and comes at only 72% of the price Amare costs.

vCash
    Yeah, I want nothing to do with Amare. We already have a guy who has to wear goggles.

vCash
    Bulls interested in Jannero Pargo again?? WTF?? Didn't this ship sail already?

Link: http://basketball.******.com/wiretap...ng_Other_Teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    Bulls interested in Jannero Pargo again?? WTF?? Didn't this ship sail already?

Link: http://basketball.******.com/wiretap...ng_Other_Teams
    this has to be a joke right?

vCash
    theres no joking when it comes to the Bulls FO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    theres no joking when it comes to the Bulls FO
    What can he possibly add that they don't already have, or need?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-trade-...ay-be-dealt-2/

Hoopsworld is reporting the following players are on the block. I have comments next to the names.

Josh Smith, Atlanta Hawks I think the concern here is losing him to free agency.
    Jose Calderon, Toronto Raptors Perfect fit for LAL
    Monta Ellis, Milwaukee Bucks Again, likely concerned about losing him to free agency.
    Rudy Gay, Memphis Grizzlies I didn't know this. Gay played very well for them in the post season and hit some big shots.
    Tyreke Evans, Sacramento Kings I had heard this, but I like Evans a lot, not sure why Sac-town would want to move him already.
    Wilson Chandler, Denver Nuggets Deep team with a back-log.
    Paul Millsap, Utah Jazz I guess the Jazz like Favours? Why aren't they giving him more minutes?
    Al Jefferson, Utah Jazz Don't know why the Jazz would put both these guys on the block.
    Anderson Varejao, Cleveland Cavaliers Hadn't heard this. He's playing so well. Not sure why they would want to move him, though pairing him with Dwight would be amazing!
    Al Harrington, Orlando Magic-
    J.J. Redick, Orlando Magic Magic looking to move anybody doesn't surprise me since they are rebuilding.
    Derrick Williams, Minnesota Timberwolves Doubt they will get much for him unless he starts producing, but with the injuries they have right now, it might be a good idea to give him some minutes and run some plays for him with the hopes of increasing his trade value. Why they drafted him when they had Loveis beyond me.
    Tyrus Thomas, Charlotte Bobcats Nobody is taking on this contract.
    Tayshaun Prince, Detroit Pistons I though Joe D. wanted Prince to retire a Piston after the contract he gave him, and be the vertan leader on this young team. I'm n ot sure Detroit has him on the block.
    DeJuan Blair, San Antonio Spurs I heard this after the post-season, but then nothing happened and the Spurs have him back in the rotation?
    Jimmer Fredette, Sacramento Kings He's a tweener. Talented, but to small for his skill set. It'll be hard to get much for him.
    Raja Bell, Utah Jazz This guy is being a diva.
    Larry Sanders, Milwaukee Bucks- Not sure why the bucks would want to move him. He's playing well (as are the Bucks) and is on a rookie contract.

Any thoughts on where any of these guys might end up?
    rudy gay is what we need ,now..

vCash
    Rudy Gay has sucked this year on arguably the best team so far. How is that what we need? He has a career low fg%, 3pt%, efg%, ts% all while having a career high in usg%

that's what you call a fake star

vCash
    Gay is only averaging 20 ppg and is the leading scorer on Memphis. Yup he's a fake star

vCash
    PPG=best stat ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    Gay is only averaging 20 ppg and is the leading scorer on Memphis. Yup he's a fake star
    And to score those 20ppg, he's taking 18.6fga per game, 3.0 3pa per game, and 5.1fta per game.

To score 20 points, Rudy Gay is using over 20 possessions. That's atrocious. That makes my **** smell like sunshine. Rudy Gay is hilariously overrated and he's paid more than Boozer

vCash

title run

pg;rose,hinrick,robinson,teague sg;monta ellis,bellinelli ,rookie/hinrich sf;rudy gay,butler pf;boozer,gibson ;rookie c;noah,mohammad/rookie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike4sure View Post
    pg;rose,hinrick,robinson,teague sg;monta ellis,bellinelli ,rookie/hinrich sf;rudy gay,butler pf;boozer,gibson ;rookie c;noah,mohammad/rookie
    he adds shot blocking ,defense,and more atheletic ability..he does everything deng does plus....

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast