Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He should be the 2nd option on a good team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    That doesn't work $$ wise, plus we're hard capped. Pau makes $19 million and has a trade kicker (not sure how that's paid out or calculated in his salary).
    I don't understand how the TPE works, can that be used?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    I don't understand how the TPE works, can that be used?
    That can only be used in a 1 for 1 deal (TPE for player) and we can't use it because we're so close to the hard cap. We either have to dump salary now to use it or wait until July 1st.

vCash
    That can only be used in a 1 for 1 deal (TPE for player) and we can't use it because we're so close to the hard cap. We either have to dump salary now to use it or wait until July 1st.
    Ok got it...any who your trade scenario seems intriguing. Boozer re-unites with Dwight and Pau gets a fresh start. I think it really is beneficial for both sides.

vCash
    So the Bulls trade Boozer, Deng, and Rip Hamilton for a guy in Calderon we don't need, a guy in Earl Clark who if he was on the roster would be seeing less minutes than Marquis Teague, and Pau Gasol?

vCash
    If Thibs hated Marco and Korver when they got here, Calderon would go home crying every night.

Did Hellcrooner start that rumor?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    one that is locked into a long-term contract as well

how is it any way shaping up to be 2?
    alright i'm withdrawing my injury prone comment. i say two seasons because of this and last. if you wanna get technical and say 1 since the injury proneness is all from the same year then i'll withdraw the injury prone comment with a yeah that's a good point. i still think the real d rose aint coming back for much other than playoffs this season. coulda made that playoff run a little easier, had bledsoe been on a flight to chicago the night after chauncey came back. maybe as part of a 3 way dumping of boozer.

vCash
    That doesn't work $$ wise, plus we're hard capped. Pau makes $19 million and has a trade kicker (not sure how that's paid out or calculated in his salary).
    If that salary of Pau Gasol doesn't come off books, I dont see how they can afford howard long term. I do believe that he is their big target coming this summer and I don't believe its a secret.

Artest will be gone and not picked up at seasons end, regardless if they win a championship and he's MVP.

But the Lakers would HAVE to get expirings back for Pau just to shed his $18M salary. I honestly think they are looking for expiring contracts + picks. No way they start taking in the same salary. If they don't get anything in value for him (which i doubt would happen) I can foresee an amnesty right before July 1st.

Lakers would be at $70M starting July 1st and thats with MWP off the books.
    If they want Howard long term, they need to dump Gasol or trade for someone who will expire at seasons end.

or

Get Kobe to restructure at 40%

So even if the Lakers LOVED Boozer, I still don't think that trade happens because he doesn't expire and isn't valued as high as DH12. Bulls don't have enough expirings anyway to send over for Pau anyways.
    Last edited by Badluck33; 11-30-2012 at 05:53 PM.

vCash
    It's the Lakers. They don't care about paying all that luxury tax.

vCash
    Lamarcus aldridge will be made available soon, blazers have been getting beat badly lately.

vCash
    Aldridge is everything we wanted in Boozer

vCash
    What happens if we land somehow someway (I'm talking major miracle here) either Aldridge or Love and Mirotic is due to come over in a year or 2? Who do we play at the 4 then? You can't just ignore Mirotic's potential. Could he fit at the 3 in a situation like that? He ca and his 3 point shot can be just as good as Deng's. His liability has been D but I think Thibs will teahc him a lot. And he will probably be good for 7-8 rebounds a night. Dream scenario but what thinks ye?

vCash
    It's the Lakers. They don't care about paying all that luxury tax.
    its not about lux tax its about signing a max player and needing to be under the cap in order to do so.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    I picture the bulls pulling something nice off before the end of the trade deadline. what that might be, I am still pulling for the boozer and rip for Gasol trade, think that is a good and very reasonable idea. Boozer helps them in pick and roll, while rip offers a backup guard. Gasol is clearly an upgrade for us,

other trades I could see could be Gortat who is swirling around, still could see boozer headed to orlando, dont know who we get in return but i would take either SG, and hell, I even am not opposed to turkaglu.

Another could also be Boozer to the nets, I doubt this one, but hell, it could still happen IMO.

Hamilton is also suposed to be wanted by a few teams, one of them being the cavs ???

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Doubt it. Bulls always stay pat at the trade deadline or trade for garbage roleplayers like Joe Alexander, Salmons, and Warrick.

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast