Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Gibson would be going to Minny with Eric Gordon in that post's scenario, Bulls get Love, NOH get Deng/CHA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Gibson would be going to Minny with Eric Gordon in that post's scenario, Bulls get Love, NOH get Deng/CHA
    I see... What happens to Boozer?

vCash
    Boozer gets amnestied most likely... although i'd love to see him traded for a SG/SF on a large contract (perhaps Granger if George fulfills his improvements, and if David West leaves and they want to get something of value for Granger, Boozer would make a little sense).

vCash
    My guess/rational is in bold

And that trade in the previous trade thread
    MIN ---> Love
    CHI ---> Deng/Gibson/CHA
    NOH ---> Gordon

actually makes sense
    For some reason things that make sense never happen in the NBA. I would love to do that trade and so should those teams.

vCash
    Boozer gets amnestied most likely... although i'd love to see him traded for a SG/SF on a large contract (perhaps Granger if George fulfills his improvements, and if David West leaves and they want to get something of value for Granger, Boozer would make a little sense).
    If boozer gets amnestied doesnt his contract still counts for the hard cap? And dont we have to pay him anyway?
    If so its better to trade him for some crappy player if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-trade-...ay-be-dealt-2/

Hoopsworld is reporting the following players are on the block. I have comments next to the names.

Josh Smith, Atlanta Hawks I think the concern here is losing him to free agency.
    Jose Calderon, Toronto Raptors Perfect fit for LAL
    Monta Ellis, Milwaukee Bucks Again, likely concerned about losing him to free agency.
    Rudy Gay, Memphis Grizzlies I didn't know this. Gay played very well for them in the post season and hit some big shots.
    Tyreke Evans, Sacramento Kings I had heard this, but I like Evans a lot, not sure why Sac-town would want to move him already.
    Wilson Chandler, Denver Nuggets Deep team with a back-log.
    Paul Millsap, Utah Jazz I guess the Jazz like Favours? Why aren't they giving him more minutes?
    Al Jefferson, Utah Jazz Don't know why the Jazz would put both these guys on the block.
    Anderson Varejao, Cleveland Cavaliers Hadn't heard this. He's playing so well. Not sure why they would want to move him, though pairing him with Dwight would be amazing!
    Al Harrington, Orlando Magic-
    J.J. Redick, Orlando Magic Magic looking to move anybody doesn't surprise me since they are rebuilding.
    Derrick Williams, Minnesota Timberwolves Doubt they will get much for him unless he starts producing, but with the injuries they have right now, it might be a good idea to give him some minutes and run some plays for him with the hopes of increasing his trade value. Why they drafted him when they had Loveis beyond me.
    Tyrus Thomas, Charlotte Bobcats Nobody is taking on this contract.
    Tayshaun Prince, Detroit Pistons I though Joe D. wanted Prince to retire a Piston after the contract he gave him, and be the vertan leader on this young team. I'm n ot sure Detroit has him on the block.
    DeJuan Blair, San Antonio Spurs I heard this after the post-season, but then nothing happened and the Spurs have him back in the rotation?
    Jimmer Fredette, Sacramento Kings He's a tweener. Talented, but to small for his skill set. It'll be hard to get much for him.
    Raja Bell, Utah Jazz This guy is being a diva.
    Larry Sanders, Milwaukee Bucks- Not sure why the bucks would want to move him. He's playing well (as are the Bucks) and is on a rookie contract.

Any thoughts on where any of these guys might end up?

If for some reason we need to trade NOAH (and i dont want to trade him) to get a second scoring star, VAREJAO would fit nicely on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    Booz was GarPax's highest rated PF
    No ... he was the highest rated PF from the avaiable ones

vCash
    This was my trade proposal. It does make a lot of sense though. If everything falls into place in our favor, I see Love getting traded to us as early as the Summer of 2013.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Yeah he needs to adjust to our 3pt line. That's what I noticed when he played against Toronto.
    how does he compare to dirk at the same age?

vCash
    Dunno let me pull some stats.

Well Dirk already had a year in the NBA. Dirk shoot .461% FG% and .379% from 3pt at the age of 21.
    Averages 17.5/2.5/6.5

After that he blew up and started averaging over 20 points.
    Last edited by Ezio; 11-14-2012 at 08:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Dunno let me pull some stats.

Well Dirk already had a year in the NBA. Dirk shoot .461% FG% and .379% from 3pt at the age of 21.
    Averages 17.5/2.5/6.5

After that he blew up and started averaging over 20 points.
    was dirk really more athletic than mirotic? they seem similar to me.

vCash
    According to comparisons they're about as similar as it gets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    According to comparisons they're about as similar as it gets.
    people keep saying he's dirk-light, but could he be dirk-like? similar potential?

vCash
    I'd say not quite as much potential simply because Dirk is one of the greatest PFs of all time.

vCash
    I'd say not quite as much potential simply because Dirk is one of the greatest PFs of all time.
    can't argue with that. i actually watch the game when real madrid when up against toronto. i was impressed on the way he played against nba players. he needs to adjust to the nba 3pt range and he needs to bulk up. other than that, he plays hard, has a high basketball iq, and a good skill-set for a stretch PF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    can't argue with that. i actually watch the game when real madrid when up against toronto. i was impressed on the way he played against nba players. he needs to adjust to the nba 3pt range and he needs to bulk up. other than that, he plays hard, has a high basketball iq, and a good skill-set for a stretch PF.
    Yea we can't have expectations that high, Dirk is an all time great. The little I've seen of this kid has me excited, his game seems similar to Dirks. We need to get him hooked up with Dirks Personal trainer, to bad he's not German too

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    I never like the comparison to dirk, cause every big man who can shoot gets it. Dirk is a special guy in that his high post game is amazing.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast