Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Lol lakers would not take that, the lakers told the celtics NO, for rondo and bass for gasol. So i highly doubt they will take deng for gasol.
    Lakers aren't going to do a deal with us unless we bend over for them, unless MDA reallllly wants Booz for some reason.

My main point to your original post is... Deng/Boozer/Bobcats pick for Gasol/MWP is way, way too much. Me saying that I wouldn't even trade Deng for Gasol straight up is not me giving a trade proposal, it's just telling you that I don't even think Gasol is worth us giving up Deng. Both their contracts are up after next season, Gasol is a good deal pricier, and Deng is younger. Even without Booz we have a very capable starter at PF in Taj (and possibly Mirotic down the line), but if you take away Deng, even if we get MWP, that still leaves a big hole at PF. And who knows, Deng may even resign here at a reasonable price.

Now if Rose wasn't hurt this season, I'd definitely throw Booz/Bobcats pick at LA for Gasol. But because our hopes for a ring shouldn't be high this season, I wouldn't even throw the Bobcats pick into the mix. At most I would throw Booz/Hamilton/1st at LA, and that's only because I think Gasol may be willing to re-sign here.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Just find a way to make a three way with toronto and lakers.

Boozer to Raptors.
    bargnani to Lakers.

Pau and CALDERON to bulls.
    Bulls are +15 mil in that deal, although I love it for us, I'm not sure it's even feasible...

And I'm not the expert on Bargnani but isn't it possible that Boozer fits their system better right now? I get that Bargnani's younger but I'm not too sure if he's more mobile or even better at defense than Boozer. Seems like all Bargnani has against Booz is a 3-point shot and youth.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    If the Bulls can get Pau for anybody but Rose, Deng or Noah, I'm comfortable.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    why would the Raptors do that ???

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Deng for Tyreke Evans. Straight up

vCash
    ^ in a heartbeat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boogydown View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you, just pointing out there is nothing we can do right now to get Kevin Love. In 2014, different story. Of course, I'm not going to get picky here. If Aldridge or Horford is on the table, I'd take them as well. While I'd prefer Love, I'm not confident Bulls Front Office can get any of them. They struck out twice, never pulled off a major trade for a big named player so I'm not very optimistic they can do anything other than draft quality players.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post "outside" links on ProSportsDaily so I'm not going to do it right now. However, I do have a full mapped out plan for the Bulls over the next 3 years which has been discussed by many people over the past few months. I do believe the Bulls could contend as early as next season if they make just a couple moves.
    I'm confident the Bulls F.O. can land someone like Love. He's good friends with Rose and has admired the Bulls style of play. He talked to Rose about playing together one day, and he ain't afraid of the cold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    Of course they'll jump at the opportunity. No one will doubt that. What we're trying to say is that you can't put all your eggs in one basket out of hope that it does happen. No way can you tell the future and say this will happen. You don't think they'll do well, but I think they'll make the playoffs this year and only improve tbh. This is why I don't see Love really leaving Minny.
    I'm not putting all my eggs in the basket. It's an outcome that I believe may happen, considering T-Wolves will not make the playoffs in my opinion, and if they do it'll be an 8th seed and will exit early. Love wants to contend, and that won't happen in Minnesota in a couple of years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    I'm confident the Bulls F.O. can land someone like Love. He's good friends with Rose and has admired the Bulls style of play. He talked to Rose about playing together one day, and he ain't afraid of the cold.
    Gar/Pax haven't pulled a blockbuster trade ever. Maybe you have confidence that if you were GM you could, but history shows Gar/Pax can't get a deal like that done.

We can discuss this maybe in 2 years. Until then, Love isn't required in order for the Bulls to move forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boogydown View Post
    Gar/Pax haven't pulled a blockbuster trade ever. Maybe you have confidence that if you were GM you could, but history shows Gar/Pax can't get a deal like that done.

We can discuss this maybe in 2 years. Until then, Love isn't required in order for the Bulls to move forward.
    I have faith in the F.O. to put the Bulls in a good situation. It's not their fault LBJ, Wade, or Dwight did not want to come here. All I'm saying is they try to swing for the fences, and that's all I ask. Their goal is put the Bulls in the best situation come 2014. I can't predict the future but one day they will hit that home-run, whether that'll be Kevin Love or someone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaSmoke View Post
    Deng for Tyreke Evans. Straight up
    What an awful, awful idea.

vCash
    Derrick Rose for draft picks and expirings.

vCash
    i really dont see much from mirotic, he is definately not the next toni kukoc...

vCash
    Yeah... right.

vCash
    what position will he play? we got too many passive guys on the team already.you can"t win with selfish or passive guys.sefish guys don"t wanna pass,hold ball too long ,and won"t make their teamates better.passive guys are too gun shy..to shoot,don"t wanna be a leader...wonna follow...these guys are good teammates if they don"t play...hard work pays off....if you don"t take practice serious your not gonna be a serious player'''when your mostly needed...overated til you prove it.......

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast