Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    That makes zero sense for Lakers.
    How does this not make sense for the lakers? They are already interested in bargnani, but they dont want to trade gasol for him straight up, so basically they would be trading metta for deng and im pretty sure they will do that in a heart beat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    That makes zero sense for Lakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    I honestly think Deng will take a pay cut to come back to Chicago ($10m maybe) and thus still leave some room to sign other players cuz by that point Boozer may be amnestied. Mirotic should hopefully come over by that time. The wildcard imo is Gibson. His contract kicks in and I'm wondering what the Bulls will do with him from here on out.
    Yeah i gotta agree with you on that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smiddy012 View Post
    **** that ****. I wouldn't trade Deng for Gasol straight up, both their contracts end after next season, and its not like Deng's contract is the albatross it once was.
    Lol lakers would not take that, the lakers told the celtics NO, for rondo and bass for gasol. So i highly doubt they will take deng for gasol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boogydown View Post
    Let me clarify this for you:

1). Kevin Love is happy in Minnesota. He doesn't want out. There were rumors before, but that quickly changed this summer. It's not hard to please him. He isn't a very demanding player.

2). Kevin Love "could" demand a trade in two years, but that's unlikely to happen especially when they have another potential star next to him in Rubio.

3). Minnesota isn't going to panic and trade him anytime soon. They may in the future, but it's unlikely to happen.

So now lets say by a slim chance Kevin Love becomes available, now you have to compete with other teams at getting him. Meanwhile, during this time, Kevin Love could suffer a major injury and all of a sudden he isn't a good player anymore.

The point here is so many scenarios can happen moving forward and we won't know what will happen until at least 2 years from now. Meanwhile, we can either wait and hope that Kevin Love will come here, or we can move forward without him for now and better this team. If he becomes available, then we should have plenty of assets ready to go to make that trade offer. Until then, there is really no point in talking about Kevin Love Short Term because it's not happening.
    Happy?! The guy just mentioned how he's growing impatient with the T-Wolves FO during the Olympics. He rant about wanting to be in a winning situation. Rubio won't get them over many teams in the West. He has a better shot at moving East and joining forces with Rose. It's inevitable Minny has to decide what to do with Love in the Summer of 2014. Love has the power to opt out, and if he show signs he wants out, Minny will be forced to trade him. We went over this with the whole Melo, D-Will, and Dwight situations. I guarantee you that if Love becomes available, Chicago will jump at the opportunity to acquire the best PF in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Wish Pau getting such bad publicity lately any chance we can steal him. by seal I mean trade anything other than Rose Deng and Noah ( maybe try tokeep Taj too.
    Would have to trade Boozer somewhere cuz Lakers already stated before that they would trade Gasol to Chicago but the Bulls would have to find a different team to take on Boozer's contract. The Bulls at the time unfortunately could not find the 'other' team to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by boogydown View Post
    Let me clarify this for you:

1). Kevin Love is happy in Minnesota. He doesn't want out. There were rumors before, but that quickly changed this summer. It's not hard to please him. He isn't a very demanding player.

2). Kevin Love "could" demand a trade in two years, but that's unlikely to happen especially when they have another potential star next to him in Rubio.

3). Minnesota isn't going to panic and trade him anytime soon. They may in the future, but it's unlikely to happen.

So now lets say by a slim chance Kevin Love becomes available, now you have to compete with other teams at getting him. Meanwhile, during this time, Kevin Love could suffer a major injury and all of a sudden he isn't a good player anymore.

The point here is so many scenarios can happen moving forward and we won't know what will happen until at least 2 years from now. Meanwhile, we can either wait and hope that Kevin Love will come here, or we can move forward without him for now and better this team. If he becomes available, then we should have plenty of assets ready to go to make that trade offer. Until then, there is really no point in talking about Kevin Love Short Term because it's not happening.
    I agree with you on this. Too many assumptions here that Love will be a Bull in a few years. The way Minny is being built up, I still think they make the playoffs this season and they'll just go from there. Love was talking this current team up quite a bit during the offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Happy?! The guy just mentioned how he's growing impatient with the T-Wolves FO during the Olympics. He rant about wanting to be in a winning situation. Rubio won't get them over many teams in the West. He has a better shot at moving East and joining forces with Rose. It's inevitable Minny has to decide what to do with Love in the Summer of 2014. Love has the power to opt out, and if he show signs he wants out, Minny will be forced to trade him. We went over this with the whole Melo, D-Will, and Dwight situations. I guarantee you that if Love becomes available, Chicago will jump at the opportunity to acquire the best PF in the game.
    Of course they'll jump at the opportunity. No one will doubt that. What we're trying to say is that you can't put all your eggs in one basket out of hope that it does happen. No way can you tell the future and say this will happen. You don't think they'll do well, but I think they'll make the playoffs this year and only improve tbh. This is why I don't see Love really leaving Minny.

vCash
    We need to take a look at Chris Douglas-Roberts. This guy is just dominating the D-League so far. In a few games this is his stats...

9-18 FG. 31 pts 5reb 5ast 11-11ft
    16-30 fg 49 pts 7 reb 8ast 15-17ft 3stl

Hes ranked as the number 2 overall prospect right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hester23Jordan View Post
    We need to take a look at Chris Douglas-Roberts. This guy is just dominating the D-League so far. In a few games this is his stats...

9-18 FG. 31 pts 5reb 5ast 11-11ft
    16-30 fg 49 pts 7 reb 8ast 15-17ft 3stl

Hes ranked as the number 2 overall prospect right now.
    CDR was always a solid defensive player who had a decent jump shot. Unfortunately his eye injury was career threatening (and still is).

I thought he was signed to a deal with Dallas?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    CDR was always a solid defensive player who had a decent jump shot. Unfortunately his eye injury was career threatening (and still is).

I thought he was signed to a deal with Dallas?
    I remember he tried to make roster for the Lakers but i think he was cut. Don't know what happened to him after.

vCash
    CDR did really well in preseason but was still cut. Then the Mavs signed him but only so they could put him on their D-League team. I don't believe they own his rights though.

vCash
    CDR stated in the off season he wanted to play for the Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you, just pointing out there is nothing we can do right now to get Kevin Love. In 2014, different story. Of course, I'm not going to get picky here. If Aldridge or Horford is on the table, I'd take them as well. While I'd prefer Love, I'm not confident Bulls Front Office can get any of them. They struck out twice, never pulled off a major trade for a big named player so I'm not very optimistic they can do anything other than draft quality players.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post "outside" links on ProSportsDaily so I'm not going to do it right now. However, I do have a full mapped out plan for the Bulls over the next 3 years which has been discussed by many people over the past few months. I do believe the Bulls could contend as early as next season if they make just a couple moves.

vCash
    Bulls could sign Chris Douglas-Roberts at anytime and he'd be more than willing to come to Chicago.

Gar/Pax reportedly seem more interested in Pargo (who had a 0.5 PER), and Raja Bell (who hasn't played in 7 months).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Just find a way to make a three way with toronto and lakers.

Boozer to Raptors.
    bargnani to Lakers.

Pau and CALDERON to bulls.
    I would be cool with this deal.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    lol we get Pau and Calderon for just Boozer. Sign me up

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast