Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think Bulls will wait for players to be bought out. They got a back-up center in Nazr, but rarely gets in the floor.

Deng did fine with big minutes. I think Noah will hold up playing 40 mins a game.

vCash
    40 minutes a game for a center is not good

It just scares me is all

NT of the Future

vCash
    Bulls played great. I hope they play not so relying on Rose when he comes back. If Rose can only give us 15ppg Bulls are still a dangerous team to play.
    Last edited by DefenseWins; 12-22-2012 at 12:11 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    40 minutes a game for a center is not good

It just scares me is all
    I agree, wish Camby wasn't hurt so we could pull away KT from NYK.

vCash
    demarcus cousins suspended by the kings. They have to be looking to move him. something like taj, teague and a 1st rd pick or 2 could work. he is one of the most talented bigs in the league.

vCash
    Nobody would give that much for a troblemaker like cousins! A couple of second rounders would do it..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisdd1 View Post
    Nobody would give that much for a troblemaker like cousins! A couple of second rounders would do it..
    lol good one. gibson teague and a 1st isnt giving up much at all for a player like cousins. he would fit great with rose and noah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    lol good one. gibson teague and a 1st isnt giving up much at all for a player like cousins. he would fit great with rose and noah
    Ill do that but i think we might be able to get him while keeping teague.
    then we need to find some one to take boozer off our hands.
    staring lineup
    Kirk
    Belinelli
    deng
    cousins
    noah

vCash

Trade & Acquisition Ideas Thread XVIII

Thibs and cousins= explosion.

Locker room to young, that said lets sign him

our future

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bvk4ut6

Linup

Rose/Hinrich
    Redick/Butler
    Deng/Butler
    Taj/Harrington
    Noah/Gortat

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    this team could really use a shooter off the bench. someone like fredette would be perfect for backing up rose when he gets back. i cant take watching hinrich anymore. just terrible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    You trade Noah, you trade this teams Def anchor. Not to mention we'd not having any starting Centers (Gortat's a role player)

Wolves and Suns get way too much in those deals.
    Gortat's definitely a starting center. He's actually easily a top-10 center in the league (unless you're putting Garnett & Horford in as centers, then he still could be it's just not as set in stone).

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    wee need to trade for a emergency big or Noah is going to die in the second half of the year.Could we get creative with that TPE we got for Korver to get a guy like Stiesma here?
    Bulls are hard-capped at ~$74,000,000 with the signing of Hinrich last off-season. Can't use the TPE unless we get $5M under that hard-cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bvk4ut6

Linup

Rose/Hinrich
    Redick/Butler
    Deng/Butler
    Taj/Harrington
    Noah/Gortat
    please stop posting trades with Boozer going to the Magic. It would never happen seeing as it doesn't make a lick's worth of sense man.

vCash
    There is this guy who said Orlando had interest in Boozer along with the Nets on a forum. Where he got it from could be bogus or he could be lying who knows but I can see Orlando taking Boozer for picks Shammy especially for the Bobcats pick. If we get a good 3 way trade I would trade the Bobcats pick but only if its a great deal for us ofcourse.

Something like
    Boozer Telfair Bobcats pick to Orlando
    Afflalo Gortat to Bulls
    Vucevic Nelson Bulls pick to Suns

vCash
    No just no to any of these Boozer to Magic trades

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    demarcus cousins suspended by the kings. They have to be looking to move him. something like taj, teague and a 1st rd pick or 2 could work. he is one of the most talented bigs in the league.
    If we could get Cousins without giving up Deng or Noah, I would do it in a heart-beat. Dude has the talent to be a second option on a championship team no doubt, and if Thibbs couldn't straighten his act out no one could. A guy like Cousins could use some structure and an environment of disciplined players, which is Chicago.

I'd like to part with Boozer if we could but the salaries wouldn't match without throwing more players into the deal. Cousins should take Boozer's spot if he came here, either that or Cousins plays C and Noah PF, either way I think they'd make a great PF/C combo on both sides of the court. Noah/Cousins/Deng would be some nasty *** defense.

For Cousins, hypothetically I'd part with Booz, Taj, and a couple firsts no question, even the Bobcats pick if it came down to it. After that we'd just have to worry about re-signing Deng and then Cousins eventually (if the experiment worked out), cuz a core of Rose/Deng/Cousins/Noah has a great deal of championship potential.

Would love to see the Bull's FO pull a "Marshall", all a pipe-dream though
    Last edited by smiddy012; 12-23-2012 at 05:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast