Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Anyways, I'm hoping for something along these lines:

CHI ---> Rip Hamilton, Taj Gibson, CHI 1st
    CHI <--- Marcin Gortat, Greg Stiemsma

PHO ---> Marcin Gortat, Luis Scola
    PHO <--- Taj Gibson, Derrick Williams, CHI 1st, MIN 1st

MIN ---> Derrick Williams, Greg Stiemsma, MIN 1st
    MIN <--- Rip Hamilton, Luis Scola

Forget this trade. Luis Scola cannot be traded until: "the following July, after the moratorium, if the player is amnestied and claimed off waivers by another team."

This restriction expires July 1st, 2013

vCash
    How am I not being nice about it? I simply said what 99% of frequent posters in this forum think, in a way that wasn't condescending. The closest person who has inside information is Sam Smith, and that's it. And 90% of the time, he has no clue what is going on. You know it, and I know it.
    Sam Smith is the only guy with Bulls information? Are you being serious here? So many people hear things. Sam Smith is a good guy, has gotten a lot of hate in the past, but all he was doing was expressing his opinion and reportedly what he knows.

Chicago Bulls Breaking News and Rumors
    View On Twitter
    View On Facebook
    Last edited by boogydown; 12-09-2012 at 07:03 PM.

vCash
    Read the post again. I said the closest person with insider info is Sam Smith. Nobody has inside information about the Bulls man. That includes you.

vCash
    Read the post again. I said the closest person with insider info is Sam Smith. Nobody has inside information about the Bulls man. That includes you.
    I did read the post. You said:
    The closest person who has inside information is Sam Smith, and that's it.

I'm just trying to understand why you recognize just Sam Smith. Sam Smith is a good guy but it's the way you said it. Bulls are one of the most private teams especially after the Deng/Kobe incident, but there are multiple sources who have reported what they heard.

View On Twitter
    View On Facebook
    Last edited by boogydown; 12-09-2012 at 07:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boogydown View Post
    I did read the post. You said:
    The closest person who has inside information is Sam Smith, and that's it.

I'm just trying to understand why you recognize just Sam Smith.

View Chicago Bulls Inside Information and Rumors
    On Twitter
    On Facebook

Probably because the Bulls are a historically tight-lipped organization and Sam Smith is about the closest thing to a Bulls "insider" there is. There's a reason no one ever reports about Bulls trades before they happen. It's because the organization doesn't let stuff out.

vCash
    Because Sam Smith has worked for the organization and at least has ties to the organization. That's why. You have nothing, just like everybody else. And that includes Sam Smith because that bloke doesn't know what he's talking about the majority of the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    Probably because the Bulls are a historically tight-lipped organization and Sam Smith is about the closest thing to a Bulls "insider" there is. There's a reason no one ever reports about Bulls trades before they happen. It's because the organization doesn't let stuff out.
    One thing I'll correct here:

Not going to name names here but someone this summer reported the Kyle Korver Trade 3 to 5 days before it happened. This isn't the first time this has happened.

View On Twitter
    View On Facebook
    Last edited by boogydown; 12-09-2012 at 07:01 PM.

vCash
    Shammy must hate those guys in the Cubs forum with insider info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boogydown View Post
    One thing I'll correct here:

Not going to name names here but someone this summer reported the Kyle Korver Trade 3 to 5 days before it happened. This isn't the first time this has happened.

View Chicago Bulls Rumors
    On Twitter
    On Facebook
    Yeah, it was in the Sun Times about four days before it happens, and it was that the Bulls were considering trading him after it was pretty clear his option was not going to be exercised. No one ever sees the big moves coming with this organization, and there's a reason. There are no real Bulls insiders.

vCash
    Yeah, it was in the Sun Times about four days before it happens, and it was that the Bulls were considering trading him after it was pretty clear his option was not going to be exercised. No one ever sees the big moves coming with this organization, and there's a reason. There are no real Bulls insiders.
    Was the Tribune that broke the story. They knew specifically the trade well before it was actually announced though. Everyone thought the deal was actually "pending" but it wasn't even done yet, just announced well before it was completed.

Another thing I'll correct here:

Well the real reason is the Bulls rarely ever make big moves but I agree with what you're saying.

View On Twitter
    View On Facebook
    Last edited by boogydown; 12-09-2012 at 07:02 PM.

vCash
    Can't blame people for being skeptic, only way to earn it is to prove it in my book.

vCash
    I know they tried trading Deng during this year's draft, but what about moving in the Top 5 of the 2013 draft by packaging Deng, Bobcats Pick, & Bulls 2013 Pick and select one of Muhammad or Poythress.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    I know they tried trading Deng during this year's draft, but what about moving in the Top 5 of the 2013 draft by packaging Deng, Bobcats Pick, & Bulls 2013 Pick and select one of Muhammad or Poythress.
    Shabazz is kind of playing like *** right now. I think our magical year is going to be 2014. We're all just going to have to sit tight until then (unless a certain PF becomes available via trade in the meantime).

vCash
    Shabazz is kind of playing like *** right now. I think our magical year is going to be 2014. We're all just going to have to sit tight until then (unless a certain PF becomes available via trade in the meantime).
    Dont get your hopes up on signing a free agent for 2014.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Dont get your hopes up on signing a free agent for 2014.
    Much better shot in 2014 than before then.

Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast