Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We are giving up way too much in that deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    We are giving up way too much in that deal.
    Depend on how you look at it, i love deng but when his contract expires i hardly doubt he is back with us, unless he takes a tremendous pay cut, boozer i think we will give away for free if we could, and the only valuable thing i see us giving up is the bobcats pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Depend on how you look at it, i love deng but when his contract expires i hardly doubt he is back with us, unless he takes a tremendous pay cut, boozer i think we will give away for free if we could, and the only valuable thing i see us giving up is the bobcats pick.
    Pretty much

vCash
    I honestly think Deng will take a pay cut to come back to Chicago ($10m maybe) and thus still leave some room to sign other players cuz by that point Boozer may be amnestied. Mirotic should hopefully come over by that time. The wildcard imo is Gibson. His contract kicks in and I'm wondering what the Bulls will do with him from here on out.

vCash
    Bulls get: gasol and metta

Lakers get: deng, bargnani

Raptors get: boozer and bobcats pick

with a front court of noah and gasol, we should be able to hold it down until rose comes back and we still are in position to be players in 2014.
    That makes zero sense for Lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Hence you go after someone like Love, which what I said. A player who's friends with Rose, admires our team, and who may want out of Minny down the road. This guy wants to contend, not just appear in the playoffs.

Love talked to Rose about playing together, and would welcome the opportunity if it present itself. He knows what he and Rose can do together. Their skills mesh really well and Love also knows Noah is the type of defensive-center he can thrive with.
    We can talk about Kevin Love in 2015. It's not happening anytime soon.

I also believe Love, if he cares about winning, would prefer to join Westbrook, his teammate in college and Durant who is very vocal, over Rose and the Bulls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    A large degree of scraps doesn't reward later on more than anything else most of the time. You see the Bobcats? They've been scrapping forever. The Warriors. The Blazers for a decade. The Celtics were awful for what, 20 years almost?

You can certainly get high rewards without scrapping along the way. Look at the Spurs and the Lakers.
    No it doesn't. However, it's difficult to get a high reward without them and if those scraps can better the team now and in the future, what harm does it cause?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boogydown View Post

I also believe Love, if he cares about winning, would prefer to join Westbrook, his teammate in college and Durant who is very vocal, over Rose and the Bulls.
    This. That would be a team that can down the heat.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Wish Pau getting such bad publicity lately any chance we can steal him. by seal I mean trade anything other than Rose Deng and Noah ( maybe try tokeep Taj too.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Bulls get: gasol and metta

Lakers get: deng, bargnani

Raptors get: boozer and bobcats pick

with a front court of noah and gasol, we should be able to hold it down until rose comes back and we still are in position to be players in 2014.
    **** that ****. I wouldn't trade Deng for Gasol straight up, both their contracts end after next season, and its not like Deng's contract is the albatross it once was.
    Last edited by smiddy012; 11-24-2012 at 04:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Wish Pau getting such bad publicity lately any chance we can steal him. by seal I mean trade anything other than Rose Deng and Noah ( maybe try tokeep Taj too.
    Agreed, not sure how feasible it is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boogydown View Post

Um, didn't you get the memo already, if a team knows their star player wants out and will risk losing that player for nothing, they will prefer to trade him with a year left on his contract to his preferred destination. Right, like Minny will trade Love to a division rival opposed to a team in another conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Um, didn't you get the memo already, if a team knows their star player wants out and will risk losing that player for nothing, they will prefer to trade him with a year left on his contract to his preferred destination.

Right, like Minny will trade Love to a division rival opposed to a team in another conference.
    Let me clarify this for you:

1). Kevin Love is happy in Minnesota. He doesn't want out. There were rumors before, but that quickly changed this summer. It's not hard to please him. He isn't a very demanding player.

2). Kevin Love "could" demand a trade in two years, but that's unlikely to happen especially when they have another potential star next to him in Rubio.

3). Minnesota isn't going to panic and trade him anytime soon. They may in the future, but it's unlikely to happen.

So now lets say by a slim chance Kevin Love becomes available, now you have to compete with other teams at getting him. Meanwhile, during this time, Kevin Love could suffer a major injury and all of a sudden he isn't a good player anymore.

The point here is so many scenarios can happen moving forward and we won't know what will happen until at least 2 years from now. Meanwhile, we can either wait and hope that Kevin Love will come here, or we can move forward without him for now and better this team. If he becomes available, then we should have plenty of assets ready to go to make that trade offer. Until then, there is really no point in talking about Kevin Love Short Term because it's not happening.

vCash
    Just find a way to make a three way with toronto and lakers.

Boozer to Raptors.
    bargnani to Lakers.

Pau and CALDERON to bulls.

vCash
    Boozer and Hamilton for Gasol works. Don't think they want Hamilton and not sure how Boozer fits in that new system.

However I think Hamilton expires in 2014 doesn't he and that might help.

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast