Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    To be fair getting Tim was not a bad call its not hit fault his.coaches have no clue how to use him besides aftes the last couple drafts that Tanny and Rex have had which have been **** do you think we woild of gotten better woth our 3rd
    Don't you think the money being wasted on Tebow could have been better spent on a RB or WR?

With better overall personnel on the offense, the Jets wouldn't need to try to figure out how to slip gimmick plays into their offensive scheme.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Tebow should have been traded to Jacksonville

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Don't you think the money being wasted on Tebow could have been better spent on a RB or WR?

With better overall personnel on the offense, the Jets wouldn't need to try to figure out how to slip gimmick plays into their offensive scheme.
    RB yes.....WR doesnt help when your QB cant get players the ball.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    We're obviously not using him so why wasted the roster spot.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash

Come on Magoo Tim doesn't make jack and u know this he didnt stop us from getting anyone, what you should be *****ing about that stupid extension they g ave Mark that made no sense, if Rex and company knew or even had a clue on how to utilize Tim we be golden but since thay dont and since this team is full of punks that talk shot and dony the balls to put their name on it we have become the joke that we are......im really starting to think these players and some fans resent Tim for no reason because the hate is uncalled for
    Last edited by VillaMaravilla; 11-14-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash

I never understood Tebow from the standpoint that you had just signed a backup QB in Drew Stanton as a FA and quite honestly, there was no need for a 4th QB on the roster, let alone one you had to trade 2 draft picks for.

I agree with you Magoo on the whole gimmick thing; people can say what they want, there isn't anything in the wildcat that EVERY NFL team has not seen already. There is tons of film on it; teams, with the exception of a few plays here and there, stop it like it is nothing. Plus, all it does is ruin anything rhythm the Jets offense has.

As for the extension, wasn't it basically done to save like 6 million in cap space?
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Those players are sadly correct - Sanchez is better than Tebow. An unfortunate situation for the Jets since both suck.

That said, I still take Tebow as a backup QB over most of the backup QBs in the league.

vCash
    Most football players aren't smart, I'm not being racist, just observant, and I mean all races of football players. The education they receive throughout life is a joke and they are just a piece of meat to their coaches who make sure they have no repercussions off the field.

To a certain extend it's not all their fault that these are the people who taught them values in life, but once they get into the NFL they are men, time to start making your own decisions. The NCAA needs to get their **** in order and really start making sure we aren't sending uneducated men with the mind of a teenager to an adult game.

This does not surprise me in the least, we need more standup players in the NFL well like Tebow. Being an agnostic, I HATE how he puts his religion in our faces. But you know what, he's a man, he actually contributes and gives back to the society and the poor.

Time to change this whole thug culture, take away the punching bags and give them some books.

Dodger's fan talking to a bitter Red Sox fan after "the" trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    Look at the bright side, your great, great, great grandkids will get to see a boston world series in another hundred years.

vCash
    The inmates have taken over the asylum. No i read that Shonne Green thinks its time for a quarterback change. i guess he wont have a problem if he gets replaced. Rex has lost this team. I am actually embarrassed to be a JET fan. After 35 years of loving this team, i never thought i would feel this way. Even though i believe that Sanchez is the better quarterback, it is wrong for the team to throw Tebow under the bus. the kid hasnt done anything wrong except for coming here.

vCash
    I dont think the Jets were this out of control even with Kotite..Rex has to be fired the Jets are a complete laughing stock.
    Rex condones this behavior..And Im happy this is happening. Im tired of defending these Jets.

Cant wait to hear Rex spin this one.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    I have a hard time believe anything Manish Mehta reports anyway. He used to be very good, now he's turned into another Rich Cimini.

And by the way, the comment that Slauson made was old. He said that before the season. Manish took it and made it seem like it was a new comment.

What a ****ing weasel.

vCash
    Why, so you can challenge them to a tickle fight?
    yes

TATAR SAUCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Tebow should have been traded to Jacksonville
    Agree or at least given a shot to see what he can do.. Rex says he's the backup QB but has no intentions of using him. There were plenty of times where Mark should've been pulled....it's like we don't have a backup QB..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    Come on Magoo Tim doesn't make jack and u know this he didnt stop us from getting anyone, what you should be *****ing about that stupid extension they g ave Mark that made no sense, if Rex and company knew or even had a clue on how to utilize Tim we be golden but since thay dont and since this team is full of punks that talk shot and dony the balls to put their name on it we have become the joke that we are......im really starting to think these players and some fans resent Tim for no reason because the hate is uncalled for
    Time Tebow is making a guaranteed $2.1 million dollars base salary, AND $1,972,500 in "miscellaneous bonuses" and counts $4,072,500 against this years salary cap.

GO JETS!!!

vCash

Going into the season, who would you have added to the roster at those positions? I don't recall your asking for those players at that time.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast