Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Is it possible that Rex wouldn't mind playing Tebow if he didn't think that he would risk losing the respect of the rest of the locker room?

vCash

ewing

Don't these guy realize they need a miracle to win a football game? Who do you think is more up for that task then Tebow?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Yeah like its Tebows fault that the team sucks, our group of guys are thugs man

vCash
    All this shows is Rex HAS TO BE FIRED. That's two straight seasons the locker room is getting out of control. Obviously Woody getting Tebow was for money and its tough for the head coach to deal with, but its not like we had that problem last year. Unfortunately this circus is going to make it difficult to get a respected top head coaching candidate....... It's rough being a Jets fan, although it is nice to get coverage on ESPN (since I live in NC) it is embarrassing how this team operates.

vCash
    What a mess now Rex calls his own players cowards for being anonymous... He should've handled that differently.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    The rips on Tebow are just ridiculous. Like its his fault the team is not performing! I'd love to know which players said this ****

vCash
    I used to think Rex would survive after this year but now I'm pretty convinced he and Tanny will be gone. I'd love to see Bill Cowher come in and turn things around but why the fck would he come to this dysfunctional piece of garbage called a football team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    The rips on Tebow are just ridiculous. Like its his fault the team is not performing! I'd love to know which players said this ****
    Why, so you can challenge them to a tickle fight?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    I actually don't see what the big deal is. I don't think this is bad for the lockerroom. This actually seems like they are you united in their assessment of Tebow. And as for the "Jets source" calling our WR corp "garbage", is that really that bad? I mean look at the results. I'm sure those guys know they're not getting the job done. And that "source" could be anybody. It could be the ****ing janitor at Florham Park.

I think you guys are overreacting a bit. The team is in a funk so it seems to be snowballing kind of. But I don't think that's the case. Sucks to be Tebow though.
    Except Manish wouldnt put himself out there if he were talking to the Janitor.

How can players and Jets officials calling other players out ever be good...And its not 1 player its 12 plus a jets official. Those 12 players dont carry the same sentiment as the other players.

so by default the locker is split.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-S-7 View Post
    All this shows is Rex HAS TO BE FIRED. That's two straight seasons the locker room is getting out of control. Obviously Woody getting Tebow was for money and its tough for the head coach to deal with, but its not like we had that problem last year. Unfortunately this circus is going to make it difficult to get a respected top head coaching candidate....... It's rough being a Jets fan, although it is nice to get coverage on ESPN (since I live in NC) it is embarrassing how this team operates.
    Rumor out of ESPN is that Tanny is gone, unless there is a huge turnaround.

This was said on radio by Vinny Cerrato....Ex GM so id assume he would have strong connections.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ddunagan View Post
    I used to think Rex would survive after this year but now I'm pretty convinced he and Tanny will be gone. I'd love to see Bill Cowher come in and turn things around but why the fck would he come to this dysfunctional piece of garbage called a football team?
    Dont think the Jets will get a good HC or GM while Sanchez is on the roster.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    According to LT its Cro and Scott, I always thought one of them was Cro but Scott I never imajined

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Dont think the Jets will get a good HC or GM while Sanchez is on the roster.
    I tell you this much is Phili lets Reid go I would be calling his agent with a quickness

vCash
    This should be the nail in the coffin for Ryan and Tanny. A story like this cannot happen twice under your watch, especially in back to back seasons. It is time to bring in a new voice in the locker room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-S-7 View Post
    To be fair getting Tim was not a bad call its not hit fault his.coaches have no clue how to use him besides aftes the last couple drafts that Tanny and Rex have had which have been **** do you think we woild of gotten better woth our 3rd

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast