Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Terrelle Pryor or CP3

I am a big supporter of CP3 but i believe we need a more mobile QB in the zone scheme they are trying to run and Terrelle Pryor seems like a better candidate carson is doing a good job but since our playoff chances are down the drain why not try.

vCash
    This is a joke thread right?

There's a reason Pryor is the back up. Did you watch the preseason games? Lol

Carson has proven himself.

Do we really need another Palmer thread? I feel like this is all déjà vu lol
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I might also add we are not the Jets. Take that how you want it.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Does it really matter? Neither are our future star quarterback. Both highly un-likely to ever lead us to a Super Bowl. There is only one winner, 31 losers.

Re-build

vCash
    Palmer will be with us for a few more years though.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    LOL yep i watched all of them have seen ever game for the past 50 years yes he has Carson is doing awesome but but TP is faster and i believe he can get more open and have better passing lanes save carson for next season our we are not going to the playoffs this season gregg knapp should not have been hired.

vCash
    well if the raiders lose against the saints and bengals which they well and we are 3-8 ill like to see what pryor can do. he'll have a good matchup against the browns and hopefully he loses so we can go 3-13 and haul in what the rams did. with the pay scale and the fact that we aren't making the playoffs ill much rather go 3-13 than a meaningless 4-12 or 5-11 or the worst possible out come 6-10. this team wont win more than 6 so just lose all.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Can we please stop referring to him as CP3? The CP3 I know plays for the Clippers. Nothing against Palmer, but I'd like to see Pryor get some reps, esp if we're getting blown out.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    I could not agree more

vCash
    Won't happen, sorry boys. Palmer is the starter and DA has invested too much into him. I'll eat crow if we see Pryor take some reps (other than if Palmer gets hurt, God forbid).
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Btw welcome to the forum RK44
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Thank you good to be here

vCash
    you guys do know that pyror doesnt really even dress for football games? Only in raider forums is he a potential starter. You see what happened last week? Palmer came out when the game was out of hand and Lienhart came in, not pryor - this guy in my opinion will get cut but if not is years away from being relevant.

vCash
    WTF Another Pryor or Carson thread. This is a JOKE!

Enough already. Carson Palmer is the Best QB on the Raiders and He is even earning the Starting QB for next season as well. I do like Pryor but WTF he is still a 3rd stringer and Not even thrown 1 pass this season. If Pryor can't even get to the back up spot .. then why the F$%K should he be the starter.

Carson Palmer is the main reason the Raiders even won a few games and He has kept a few more games close. Carson Palmer is Proven himself .. While Pryor hasn't yet. The Raiders need to start with Pryor being the #2 back up ever before getting the starting job.

Yes Btw Welcome to the The Raiders Forum RaidersKing44 , I do think Pryor has talent but he is along way before starting.
    Last edited by GangsteRaider; 11-14-2012 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Add On
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    imma quote Mike Ditka for this thread

STOP IT!

Representing that 330!!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast