Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Pryor actually articulates himself pretty well. Might be a little exaggerated because I used to watch Jamarcus talk in his chinchilla jacket uhh... u smell me, naw mean?
    Oh, jeez man... that's not fair at all. Reggie sounds good compared to Russell.

Forget about Russell - Pryor's answers are articulated clearly and intelligently. Don't compare him to Russell; compare him to any QB in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Nonetheless I'm lookin between the lines. Reggie signed Palmer to a extension where his 2013 salary in non guranteed, and he wants to see what Pryor has to offer. Not suggesting to cut him but I think Reggie isn't sure yet.
    Palmer is safe, IMO - and he should be. The entire team is collapsing around him, yet he shows up and plays a steady level week after week.

Pryor... let's be honest, it would be great if he were capable of taking the reigns at some point. But, let's be honest - there's scant evidence he'll be a 'franchise' type QB.

I 'root for the laundry' as Stork says; I have no personal allegiance to anyone associated with the front office / coaching staff / depth chart / roster.

I don't care who starts where or why -- Just win, damnit. If it's Pryor at QB, great. If it's Jimmy Clausen, Drew Olson, Brady Quinn, Vince Young or any other member of the "Scrub Squad" - great.

I don't care. I just want this team to win. I'd be thrilled if Oakland found a franchise QB who could take the reigns and keep this team winning for years on end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Oh, jeez man... that's not fair at all. Reggie sounds good compared to Russell.

Forget about Russell - Pryor's answers are articulated clearly and intelligently. Don't compare him to Russell; compare him to any QB in the NFL.

Palmer is safe, IMO - and he should be. The entire team is collapsing around him, yet he shows up and plays a steady level week after week.

Pryor... let's be honest, it would be great if he were capable of taking the reigns at some point. But, let's be honest - there's scant evidence he'll be a 'franchise' type QB.

I 'root for the laundry' as Stork says; I have no personal allegiance to anyone associated with the front office / coaching staff / depth chart / roster.

I don't care who starts where or why -- Just win, damnit. If it's Pryor at QB, great. If it's Jimmy Clausen, Drew Olson, Brady Quinn, Vince Young or any other member of the "Scrub Squad" - great.

I don't care. I just want this team to win. I'd be thrilled if Oakland found a franchise QB who could take the reigns and keep this team winning for years on end.
    this is what i want. I want the raiders to have their own Andrew luck or RG3. It shocks me how these two came out the same year. Both of them are already very good. Andrew luck just finds way to win and RG3 is playing out of his freaking mind. Either one could have been the number 1 overall pick. I wish they both were coming out this draft.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Did Pryor give you a *****ty tattoo or something Stork?

A lot of hate on a kid who's just trying to improve his skills and be ready when his #'s called..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Did Pryor give you a *****ty tattoo or something Stork?

A lot of hate on a kid who's just trying to improve his skills and be ready when his #'s called..
    I'm opinionated and loudmouthed, take it for what its worth.

-Stork

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789