Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Terrelle Pryor has not had playing time with his team or he would probably be 3rd in passing and more rushing yard than ever body on the team witch = more touchdowns and everyone that doubts him would be much happier with a winning record and knapp calls the wrong plays all the time but mostly on 3rd down when everyone else knows it should be something else

vCash
    Dude

Just saying man.....

Use one

vCash
    To succeed he needs to be put in now get a rapport with offense he was getting better every time he played this preseason i know him and he is a fighter and very good work ethic once he starts he don't stop until he perfects it he is constantly in the playbook carson is good but who know pryor might light it up the rest of the season than we can clear up cap room with palmer

vCash
    Sorry about the grammar.But i am still pissed been along time waiting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Dude

Just saying man.....

Use one

Raidersking44

Check it out bro

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/period.htm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersKing44 View Post
    I am a big supporter of CP3 but i believe we need a more mobile QB in the zone scheme they are trying to run and Terrelle Pryor seems like a better candidate carson is doing a good job but since our playoff chances are down the drain why not try.
    You did watch Pryor play in the preseason against scrubs right? He was awful. There is a reason why he's not even dressing for these games. He stinks! He's worse than Tebow!

vCash
    My god, stop with the Pryor talk already. Its not going to happen.

vCash
    We need to get as much mileage out of CP as we can while the search for our long-term franchise QB continues. Makes no sense at all to keep Palmer under center full-time the rest of this season and risk him getting injured when we have no chance of making the post season. Why not give Pryor some significant playing time? Do I think he's our future franchise QB? No, but maybe he plays decent and boosts his trade value.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    Pryor should be our number 2 QB.i would like to see us use him like the Niners use Kaepernick, a change of pace in game. put him in the redzone, we cant never get in...tired of all these damn field goals

Lineart sucks and will always suck.

vCash
    Pryor is light years away from being ready to start in the NFL. Yes he is fast but he has horrible mechanics and terrible footwork and even worse decision making. Carson has given us 16 straight games of 200 plus passing yards and he is the first Raider Qb to throw for 3000+ yards since 2005. Half of his interceptions were caused by TERRIBLE plays from our underachieving wideouts who are constantly in the wrong place or cannot break free from coverage. Palmer has the potential to make good, smart players better (see Brandon Myers,who was only thought of as a blocking TE) and Marcel Reece. What Pryor did in college is not going to work in the NFL defenders are too fast too smart and very well coached. The Raiders are doing the right thing by keeping in a ball cap with a clipboard in his hand.

vCash
    Palmer is the starter, BUT...

They need to keep Pryor on the active roster. In other words, it's time to let him play in garbage time. Every time I see Palmer get nailed when the game is out of reach, I cringe.

Why not put Pryor out there when the game is out of reach? I'd rather have him running around then have Palmer out there getting lit up like a X-Mas tree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quikslvr2269 View Post
    You did watch Pryor play in the preseason against scrubs right? He was awful. There is a reason why he's not even dressing for these games. He stinks! He's worse than Tebow!
    He had a bad game, but your wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrong about him sucking..worse than tebow...GTF outa here...

vCash
    Another thing about Pryor the defenses would have to account for. Him scrambling which would open up passing lanes for our WR's. Atleast we can use him in some wildcat or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prov0 View Post
    Pryor should be our number 2 QB.i would like to see us use him like the Niners use Kaepernick, a change of pace in game. put him in the redzone, we cant never get in...tired of all these damn field goals

Lineart sucks and will always suck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    sounds like last year 8-8 with a mid pick our first one in round 3...we are now seeing the results of not only firing our first coach to get us to .500 in 10 years, but also cutting salary cap kind of, and no draft choices to speak of. Time to trade for draft picks..I suggest trading dmac,huff, mcclain,seymour, and even palmer if thats what it takes.
    This post confused me...are you referring to Cable here?

-Stork

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast