Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    If we're 3-10 and Pryor gets no playing time at all...it'll just go to show you he hasn't earned it.

If he's put in the time and he's ready to contribute and our season is long gone...I'm sure he'll see some snaps, although I'd doubt seriously that he'd get a start.

The onus is on him to be ready for his opportinity.

That said, he'll be a receiver next year or off the roster.

-Stork

Don't we have enough projects at the WR position? Pryor is not Eldridge Dickey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81 View Post
    imma quote Mike Ditka for this thread

STOP IT!
    Sitka got it from Bob Newhart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Does it really matter? Neither are our future star quarterback. Both highly un-likely to ever lead us to a Super Bowl. There is only one winner, 31 losers.

Re-build
    We're already doing that, been so for like 10 years

vCash
    CP3's tearin it up. You can't be serious about replacing him. Especially with an unproven player.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    How much longer until Raider Nation sees Pryor? I think Raider fans have seen the best CP3 can do as the starting QB. He's an okay QB, but not a good QB. In this league an okay QB will neither get the job done nor achieve the ultimate goal -- playoffs/Super Bowl. At this point in the season, DA needs to hand the ball over to Pryor. If not him, then why not Leinart? The several areas that need fixed will take longer than the remainder of this season. Why not make a reasonable, quick change of the QB to see what happens? What do the Raiders have to lose at this point?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation24 View Post
    How much longer until Raider Nation sees Pryor? I think Raider fans have seen the best CP3 can do as the starting QB. He's an okay QB, but not a good QB.
    Yeah, that sounds about right...

vCash
    You know, playing Pryor makes no sense.

However, our season is over. Palmer will make $16 mil next year and we can save 6mil against the cap by cutting him this year, and obviously more the next. It's looking more like this will take two more years to fix and Palmer won't be around in 2014/2015.

I'd say we should activate him because I would like to see him in games like the last three. We are so terrible. It would not make much more of a negative impact. I could care less what happens now. I just want as many players as possible gone and am willing to sacrifice next season as well if it means we get rid of 80% of our roster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    this is the first year raiders are rebuilding i dont know what your talking about. the raiders use to constantly reload. we never were in rebuilding mode and thats why we suck today. its going to take 2 very good offseasons. if reggie can get it done it means hes an elite GM because i dont think most of you know how ****ed the raiders were.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Palmer will more than likely restructure.

He seems to be able to play at a high level for awhile.

Devils advocate if he is not willing to restructure, the Seahawks have a QB in Matt Flynn that is commanding a hefty salary that is now expendable. The Raiders may be able to pick him up on the cheap, though Flynn's body of work is thin at best.

My preference would be the retention of Carson Palmer. His play this season has been strong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    you guys do know that pyror doesnt really even dress for football games? Only in raider forums is he a potential starter. You see what happened last week? Palmer came out when the game was out of hand and Lienhart came in, not pryor - this guy in my opinion will get cut but if not is years away from being relevant.
    I was about to mention Pryor has not been listed as active, not even as emergency qb.

vCash
    I'd prefer to keep Palmer at a lesser number. He can win, just needs alot around him. Now I don't think we will be able to surround him soon enough, but he has value in transition for the next guy. I just don't want to pay him $16mil

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    It wasnt true rebuilding, it was simply replacing pieces. Kind of like when somethings wrong with a car, an average auto mechanic starts replacing parts til he gets lucky, while a true diagnostic tech, does a thorough diagnosis and actualy improves the car.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    CP3 is not Carson Palmer. Matt Leinhart is the back up qb not Pryor. And DA didnt bring in Palmer. He was in broncos gear at the time we got Palmer last year. So please stop saying this. And can people stop praying losses. Root for your damn tea
    To be competive and win games. Even if they are 7-9 with a mid pick
    sounds like last year 8-8 with a mid pick our first one in round 3...we are now seeing the results of not only firing our first coach to get us to .500 in 10 years, but also cutting salary cap kind of, and no draft choices to speak of. Time to trade for draft picks..I suggest trading dmac,huff, mcclain,seymour, and even palmer if thats what it takes.

vCash
    I say we getting beat by 30 pryor should see the field if nuttin but to spark the O our just give the fans something to think about... Carson is the only qb I don't hear about to get benched.come on raiders etc need something to cheer about.. Hmu on twitter @bigmark716 post all raiders need I will follow back

vCash
    Palmer was third in the league in passing yards because all we do pass after he throws 3-4 picks and we are playing catch up for the rest of the game

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast