Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81 View Post
    imma quote Mike Ditka for this thread

STOP IT!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Isn't Palmer leading the AFC in passing yards? Thought I read somewhere Palmer has thrown for the third highest amount of passing yards in the league. I may be mistaken and don't care to do the homework, because truthfully it doesn't matter at this point. When and if this team performs at his level, it might find some signs of success.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Pryors only playtime will be in the pre season...and if hes lucky he could one day secure the #2 qb spot. Carson has played his butt off...this whole topic is funnny to me....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Does it really matter? Neither are our future star quarterback. Both highly un-likely to ever lead us to a Super Bowl. There is only one winner, 31 losers.

Re-build
    I bet you thought the same about Plunkett, Gannon? They both surprised the hell out of me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Isn't Palmer leading the AFC in passing yards? Thought I read somewhere Palmer has thrown for the third highest amount of passing yards in the league. I may be mistaken and don't care to do the homework, because truthfully it doesn't matter at this point. When and if this team performs at his level, it might find some signs of success.
    It is a damn shame that CP has impressive stats but it's not helping the Raiders.

vCash
    Carson palmer is the reason we won some games but he is also the reason we list alot of games... How many picks has he thrown when the games on the line... He is not a winner not saying pryor is but we can'tdo to much worse through him out there in some wild cat see what he can do and if he dose well give the kid a shot

vCash
    Pocket mobility has not been an issue for Carson this season. He has been surprisingly nimble for a pure pocket passer, though no one will confuse him with RGIII, he has extended plays this season with his feet.

vCash
    stats dont mean nothing to me. unless their TDs. and unless they equate to a winning season.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    Can we please stop referring to him as CP3? The CP3 I know plays for the Clippers. Nothing against Palmer, but I'd like to see Pryor get some reps, esp if we're getting blown out.
    I use love seeing Allen leap over the pile like your sig is showing. That was exciting!

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    QUOTE=raiderposting;24321217]stats dont mean nothing to me. unless their TDs. and unless they equate to a winning season.[/QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmark716 View Post
    Carson palmer is the reason we won some games but he is also the reason we list alot of games... How many picks has he thrown when the games on the line... He is not a winner not saying pryor is but we can'tdo to much worse through him out there in some wild cat see what he can do and if he dose well give the kid a shot
    What game did he really lose for us, I'd say the Tampa game, but hell, he was forced to play catch up because the defense decided to take a 3 hour nap.

vCash
    so if we are 3-10 still no pryor for you guys? thats not saying "hey palmer go to the bench we are 3-10 because of you." thats like saying "hey palmer take an early vacation because your team sucks and we want to see if this guy is worth a roster spot(pryor)"

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    If Palmer has been playing like crap Id agree. BUt really bro?? I like to think we still have a very outside shot at a wild card. Once that is actully been ruled out, maybe..

vCash
    not again
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    If we're 3-10 and Pryor gets no playing time at all...it'll just go to show you he hasn't earned it.

If he's put in the time and he's ready to contribute and our season is long gone...I'm sure he'll see some snaps, although I'd doubt seriously that he'd get a start.

The onus is on him to be ready for his opportinity.

That said, he'll be a receiver next year or off the roster.

-Stork

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast