Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    vCash
    Need 3 of the following (2 WR and one as a flex)...

Ryan Mathews @ PIT
    Cecil Shorts NYJ
    Larry Fitzgerald @ SEA
    Lance Moore @ NYG
    Denarius Moore DEN
    Jeremy Maclin @ TB
    TY Hilton TEN
    Percy Harvin CHI

Also...

Jets Def @ Jac
    or
    Broncos Def @ OAK
    Last edited by badkins1121; 12-04-2012 at 04:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by badkins1121 View Post
    Need 3 of the following (2 WR and one as a flex)...

Ryan Mathews @ PIT
    Cecil Shorts NYJ
    Larry Fitzgerald @ SEA
    Lance Moore @ NYG
    Denarius Moore DEN
    Jeremy Maclin @ TB
    TY Hilton TEN

Also...

Jets Def @ Jac
    or
    Broncos Def @ OAK
    shorts (if he plays sunday), lance moore and hilton. cards oline is horrible and their going up against a good seattle defense @ home, poor fitz.

I'd roll with denver's d/st, they've been solid.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    so my roster is set but im still having a hard time trying to decide on:

moreno @ OAK
    spiller vs STL (projected 14 points in my league but that rams win over the 49er's has me second guessing)

and

greg jennings vs DET
    t.y. hilton @ TEN (he's been consistent the last 3 weeks putting up 22, 15 and 10 points)

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    So once again I have the question of Cam vs. Stafford. I keep starting Stafford but Cam has outscored him in 3 straight weeks. This might be the week I put him back as the starter, unless someone convinces me otherwise.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    so my roster is set but im still having a hard time trying to decide on:

moreno @ OAK
    spiller vs STL (projected 14 points in my league but that rams win over the 49er's has me second guessing)

and

greg jennings vs DET
    t.y. hilton @ TEN (he's been consistent the last 3 weeks putting up 22, 15 and 10 points)
    I would play Spiller. You gotta go with your star in this case imo.

And I would also play Hilton until Jennings shows me something.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    3 Positions up in the air for me

QB
    Kaepernick avg 17.6 points in 3 starts home vs 16th ranked dolphin D
    Palmer avg 19.2 home vs 11th ranked denver D

2nd RB
    Spiller avg 13.3 for season home vs 20th ranked Rams D (in time share with Jackson)
    Bryce Brown 30.5 avg in 2 starts away vs 14th ranked Bucs D (Mccoy may come back)

3rd WR
    Roddy White 11.4 avg for season away vs 7th ranked panthers D (10 avg in past 5 games; also white has only 7 points in past two game and no touchdowns in past 6)
    Crabtree 8.3 avg for season home vs 14th ranked dolphins D (11.2 avg in past 5 games)
    Sidney Rice 8.5 avg for season home vs 13 ranked cardinals D (11.8 avg in past 5 games)

vCash
    ^^^ instead of playing a wr3 can't u play both rbs?

vCash
    I need to pick 2 of these guys:

Torrey Smith @ WAS
    Pierre Garcon vs. BAL
    Steve Smith vs. ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard hitta View Post
    ^^^ instead of playing a wr3 can't u play both rbs?
    No my league is 1 QB 2 Rbs 3 Wr/TE 1 D 1 K

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    sadly with the way this league is there's no valuable QB's on WW, everyone has 3-4 QB's rostered. I just don't like alexander's matchup vs the steelers in PIT. I think jennings can put up some numbers vs DET, especially if nelson is out. im still debating if I should start moreno over spiller for the simple fact he'll get his for sure 20 touches (vs a oakland team) as to where spiller will get 15-20 but vs a rams team who just beat the 49er's.

as to your roster...could you mention the matchup's? im at work right now and really can't look everything up right now.
    yeah tough matchup for alexander, one thing to consider is ike taylor being out however. i'm thinking about starting alexander as my 3rd wr, but i'm having to choose between him and austin/mike williams. if i had jennings i think i'd agree with you and go that route.

vCash
    quick question guys. i have vernon davis and have lost all faith in him obviously at this point. with the playoffs starting i need to grab a te and all that is really there on the wire is rudolph(vs chi no urlatcher) or pettigrew(vs gb). i keep going back and forth on who to pick up. with harvin likely out rudolph has been ponders go to guy but that passing game is weak, and in detoit they are thin at wr too so pettigrew gets targets but apparently his knees are giving him trouble. they both had good weeks last week though. damn i'm overthinking this and can't decide so far lol. anyone have an opinion on this? .25 ppr league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    I would play Spiller. You gotta go with your star in this case imo.

And I would also play Hilton until Jennings shows me something.
    thanks for the input. I was thinking the same, hilton's been way too consistent to sit him.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
    yeah tough matchup for alexander, one thing to consider is ike taylor being out however. i'm thinking about starting alexander as my 3rd wr, but i'm having to choose between him and austin/mike williams. if i had jennings i think i'd agree with you and go that route.
    river's just plain out sucks this year, I think i'd rather roll with hilton who's been consistent and going up against a weak titans defense who's struggled against the pass all season. I really think greg jennings owners should wait one more game to see how he pans out. not to mention hilton runs kicks back, another opportunity for him to score.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
    quick question guys. i have vernon davis and have lost all faith in him obviously at this point. with the playoffs starting i need to grab a te and all that is really there on the wire is rudolph(vs chi no urlatcher) or pettigrew(vs gb). i keep going back and forth on who to pick up. with harvin likely out rudolph has been ponders go to guy but that passing game is weak, and in detoit they are thin at wr too so pettigrew gets targets but apparently his knees are giving him trouble. they both had good weeks last week though. damn i'm overthinking this and can't decide so far lol. anyone have an opinion on this? .25 ppr league.
    i'd roll with rudolph, ponder likes him in the redzone...especially with harvin out.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Decker or Miles Austin?

Decker has been disappointing me lately.
    Last edited by Sneaky; 12-05-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast