Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Worst fantasy loss of all time

I just had my worst fantasy loss of all time. Up by a lonely .46 points with under a minute left foster gets -5 rushing yards bringing my loss to .06. I didn't think it was possible. Please share your stories so I can get this out of my system.

vCash
    i lost to my wife this week by .6 points Drew Brees gave her 41+ points I was smoking her up to that point lol

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    3 years ago, I was in the superbowl. The chargers were really good that year, and coasting into the playoffs. It was the last game of the week, and I had a defensive player left, and he had Rivers, LT, and Kaeding. I was up about 31 points going into the night, but it looked bleek.

I got 5-6 points from my IDP, but still at halftime, I was up by 4 points, and it was all but over that I was going to lose. The Chargers scored quick to open the 2nd half on a Kaeding FG...3 points. They were up by quite a bit...24 points or so. The next Chargers drive, much to my delight, Rivers and LT are out, but sadly Kaeding would still be the kicker, so even the extra point would cost me the title, since he had the tiebreaker. Anyways, long story short, the Chargers did not score the rest of the night, and I held onto win by 1 point, which is the smallest margin in a non fractional point league.

I guess this was just a long story about me winning($500 for 1st I might add)...sooo....sucks for you.

LMAO JK, been in a few of your spots before, they suck.

vCash
    This isn't just one lose but a whole season. I was in a 12 team league and on 4 different occasions that season I played the kid who scored the highest points when I had the 2nd highest points. I lost those 4 games by a combined 6 points. In every single week I was in the top half of points for that week but I ended up going 5-8 and finishing in 7th place. I ended up scoring the 2nd most points in the league in the regular season (5 points behind the leader) but I had the most points scored upon me by over 150.

vCash
    In a standard scoring league this year I have scored over 120 points every week and lost every time.

vCash
    It was awhile back so i don't remember exactly but it was when Brian Westbrook was in his prime and I needed 7 yds from him on MNF for the win and he got hurt on one of the first plays.

Another one that wasn't me but a guy in my league last week. He finished in a tie at 146 pts in a low scoring league where usually 120 wins. Then when J Charles rushing yds got adjusted -4 yds he lost because of the adjustment.

vCash
    Well one of my teams compiled a total of 32 points this last week... An injured RGIII and Sproles, Roddy White, Stevie Johnson, Torrey Smith and Jermichael Finley doing nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

Zep is offline Another Caucasian, Gary.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    In a standard scoring league this year I have scored over 120 points every week and lost every time.
    Jesus Christ.

Thanks to vick27m for the userbar.

A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men.

vCash
    I'm 0-5 and have the most point s

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    I lost by 0.10 points earlier this year. I played James Jones, who had -0.10 for me that week.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    I lost to my sister in a championship game one year when Matt Stover (yes a kicker) kicked 4 field goals to help her pull off the come from behind win. And yes a Raven doing this when I'm a Steelers fan was even more agonizing.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    In a pretty big money league, my dad was winning the championship game last year by 4 points and lost when Darren Sproles caught the TD pass from Brees that gave him the passing record. The game was clearly out of reach and the Saints ran the score up so Brees could get the record. Very tough loss.

Three years ago in the same league I was winning the championship game (I forget by how much) and the guy I was playing against only had Ryan Longwell left on MNF against the Bears. Of course I am a Vikings fan and had to root for my team to not score much but still win. With just a few seconds left in the game the Vikings were trailing by 7 and had the ball inside the Bears 5 yard line and were facing 4th and goal. Our fantasy score was all tied up and the tie breaker went to the most bench points, which I was winning. Sidney Rice ends up making a great catch in the end zone to score a touchdown, Longwell kicks the game tying extra point to give me the championship loss and then to make things even worse, the Vikings go on to over time and lose on a Devin Aromashodu touchdown catch. That sucked.

Both of these losses were to the same guy.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 10-12-2012 at 12:33 AM.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    omg a stat correction and i beat my wife by .6 hahahah

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AB1984 View Post
    It was awhile back so i don't remember exactly but it was when Brian Westbrook was in his prime and I needed 7 yds from him on MNF for the win and he got hurt on one of the first plays.
    The same Brian Westbrook shattered my dreams when i was in the championship down 5 and the eagles were running out the clock. He broke it for 20 yards or something and got to the 1 yardline, looked into the camera, said **** You Ty, and dropped to the ground to seal their victory and my defeat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox_mattyice3 View Post
    I just had my worst fantasy loss of all time. Up by a lonely .46 points with under a minute left foster gets -5 rushing yards bringing my loss to .06. I didn't think it was possible. Please share your stories so I can get this out of my system.
    I made it to last year's fantasy championship game, and it was hard fought to the very end. . . when we tied down to the hundredth of a point. We ended up going to a prior head-to-head matchup earlier in the season as a tiebreaker, which I lost. Brutal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast