Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Budinger To Need Knee Surgery

m.startribune.com/?id=178724371

I'm doing this from my phone so not sure if the link will work...if it doesn't I apologize

But Budinger needs knee surgery...torn Lateral Meniscus I believe the article said. This is reeeeeally frustrating
    M.V.P.

Have Twitter? Follow me for everything sports! I'll follow back too if you tell me you're from this website!
    Just Click The Link---->@SportsGuy218

vCash
    Here's the full link to the article...this one should work...again, doing this from my phone

www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/178724371.html
    M.V.P.

Have Twitter? Follow me for everything sports! I'll follow back too if you tell me you're from this website!

vCash
    To say that sucks is like saying getting kicked in the nuts sucks. It is probably time to make a move.

vCash
    So, whats the timeline on his return

vCash
    Just read the typical recovrry time for this procedure is about 2 months...shved needs to learn quickly

vCash
    Depends on JJ and Roy, but this team can't fill the holes at sf and sg with sexy. There just aren't enough bodies or perimeter scorers to get us to January.

vCash
    isn't that the same injury to chris webber?
    In the second game of the 2003 Western Conference Semifinals against the Dallas Mavericks, Webber suffered a career-threatening knee injury while running down the lane untouched that forced him to miss nearly a year of action. After microfracture surgery, he returned for the final 23 games of the 200304 season, but his athleticism, agility, and mobility were never the same. Because of this, the injury turned out to be the turning point in Webber's career in terms of statistics and he was traded a few months later.

Go hard in the regular season, take a breather in the playoffs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubx3 View Post
    isn't that the same injury to chris webber?
    Yeah but everyone recovers from injuries differently (see Adrian Peterson) but Webber's timetable was out 4-6 weeks minimum and in an article it said "Tyrus Thomas had the same injury in January of 2011 and missed 24 games. He was out from Jan. 20 to March 18."
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    Damn... It's like a curse of some sort. I guess white guys just injured a lot? (Poor taste joke)

vCash
    Doesn't surprise me, we get hit by the injury bug all the time. Really is getting old.

vCash
    but tyrus thomas sucked even more after his injury
    moving laterally is crucial in the nba for defense

Go hard in the regular season, take a breather in the playoffs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Just read the typical recovrry time for this procedure is about 2 months...shved needs to learn quickly
    Yep!!
    M.V.P.

vCash
    6-10 weeks. Yes, Shved needs to man up now.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    just bummed out man

vCash
    You've got to be kidding me...Well, this will give Shved a real chance to show you all what he can do. I followed him career for a few years in Europe, and I really think he is the third best player on the team to be honest(after Love and Rubio). Although hes a combo guard, he is a phenomenal passer and does so just as well as a pass-first point guard. Obviously he is a very good scorer, can create his own shot, shoot, etc. In Europe his defense was suspect/lazy at times, but he seems to be improving in that respect. Rubio and Shved are going to be the best backcourt in the NBA one day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast