Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    It's awesome how Holliday and Jacoby Jones are so good now that the Texans got rid of them. Isnt that reason enough to fire our ST coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    It's awesome how Holliday and Jacoby Jones are so good now that the Texans got rid of them. Isnt that reason enough to fire our ST coach?
    I was thinking about that like 3 minutes ago before I see you post.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    it is rather funny. our kicking situation needs to be addressed too. graham can not be our kicker heading into the playoffs. he just can not get it done anymore. im nervous every time that guy steps onto the field. didnt the fo bring in some kickers the other day for tryouts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nacdaddy View Post
    it is rather funny. our kicking situation needs to be addressed too. graham can not be our kicker heading into the playoffs. he just can not get it done anymore. im nervous every time that guy steps onto the field. didnt the fo bring in some kickers the other day for tryouts?
    I doubt there are better available options out there. And he had been decent this season until today.

vCash
    I think Graham's problem is on kickoffs. He doesn't even get it to the endzone half the time

vCash
    Yes that has been a concern.

vCash
    gotta fire Joe saw Jacoby's return, nothing special on him just solid blocking, it's not like we don't have the players to play ST

vCash
    Only thing on our ST that has been impressive is Braman honestly

vCash
    the only reason i think hes been decent is because kubiak makes it a point to get the offense to give him a 45 yd or below fg attempt. anything beyond, we're punting. the guy used to be a great kicker but hes old now and he is what he is now. a street fa kicker we picked up cause we lost ours early on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Only thing on our ST that has been impressive is Braman honestly
    ima have to agree with this one. martin flashed a little crease splitting action today though.

vCash
    Joseph suffers pulled hamstring

Cornerback Johnathan Joseph missed a few plays near the end of the game with a hamstring pull that got worse as the game progressed.

Joseph will have an MRI on the hamstring to determine the best treatment procedure.

“We had a couple plays left in the game, and actually the offense got the ball back, and I just stayed out the last couple of plays,” Joseph said. “For me, I’m just looking forward to getting into rehab tomorrow.”

The Texans have only three days between games this week. They will face the Lions in Detroit on Thursday.

“That’s what this league is about,” Joseph said. “Obviously, we got stuck with a short week, had to play Sunday and Thursday, but everybody has their chance when their number is called. … For us, it’s about resting up and getting to Thursday healthy.”
    Ouch.

vCash
    Joseph suffers pulled hamstring

Cornerback Johnathan Joseph missed a few plays near the end of the game with a hamstring pull that got worse as the game progressed.

Joseph will have an MRI on the hamstring to determine the best treatment procedure.

“We had a couple plays left in the game, and actually the offense got the ball back, and I just stayed out the last couple of plays,” Joseph said. “For me, I’m just looking forward to getting into rehab tomorrow.”

The Texans have only three days between games this week. They will face the Lions in Detroit on Thursday.

“That’s what this league is about,” Joseph said. “Obviously, we got stuck with a short week, had to play Sunday and Thursday, but everybody has their chance when their number is called. … For us, it’s about resting up and getting to Thursday healthy.”
    Ouch.

vCash
    Ouch

vCash
    i hope the fact that we are playing on thanksgiving will give us an spark and hopefully ben tate comes back i think we are having to rely on foster to much he has took a beating these last 2 games on 25+ carries we could use tate power running

vCash
    I know we are playing Calvin Johnson but I'd prefer if Johnathon Joseph sat out this game

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910