Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
    vCash
    Let just be truthful boys theres nothing much good about our team this year.
    Started well the wheels have fallen off. All we can do now is see who is good enough to stay on this team next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    both Long and Martin have been under par. Martin is a rookie and needs to get stronger but Long in my opinion has been our worst OL this year
    This. Though I disagree on the "our worst OL" bit.

Martin has allowed a lot of pressures on Tannehill but almost all of them are hurries (4 sacks, 2 hits, 28 hurries). This kind of performance backs up my thinking that generally Martin takes good angles and stays in front of his man BUT he does not have enough strength to keep opposing linemen from pushing him back.

Long has allowed 3 sacks, 6 hits, and 7 hurries. Long is being thrown to the ground (see Shawn Merriam in the bills game) and beaten on the edge more than he is pushed backwards. This to me shows a misunderstanding of assignment, or even worse, a issue with not taking good angles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigtuna View Post
    Let just be truthful boys theres nothing much good about our team this year.
    Started well the wheels have fallen off. All we can do now is see who is good enough to stay on this team next year.
    There are few players on this team that are keepers:

Cameron Wake, Reshad Jones, Paul Soliai, Jimmy Wilson, Randy Starks, Ryan Tannehill, Brian Hartline, Davone Bess, Mike Pouncey, Brandon Fields.

I've probably forgotten one or two players, but based on level of talent and production, they're the only players that are actual keepers. I like Marcus Thigpen, but good returners are easy to find. I only like Jimmy Wilson for special teams, and Randy Starks can go either way. I know some people will mention Sean Smith, Karlos Dansby, Kevin Burnett, Koa Misi and Lamar Miller, but none of them have been consistent or played at a satisfactory level to stay with the team. I would like to keep Lamar Miller and Olivier Vernon based on potential however, but they do need to show us more.

Now I'm not saying cut them all or anything like that, but if a few of them were to leave, we wouldn't be missing much, unless we replaced them with incompetent morons/untalented players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post

Cameron Wake, Reshad Jones, Paul Soliai, Jimmy Wilson, Randy Starks, Ryan Tannehill, Brian Hartline, Davone Bess, Mike Pouncey, Brandon Fields.

I've probably forgotten one or two players, but based on level of talent and production, they're the only players that are actual keepers. I like Marcus Thigpen, but good returners are easy to find. I only like Jimmy Wilson for special teams, and Randy Starks can go either way. I know some people will mention Sean Smith, Karlos Dansby, Kevin Burnett, Koa Misi and Lamar Miller, but none of them have been consistent or played at a satisfactory level to stay with the team. I would like to keep Lamar Miller and Olivier Vernon based on potential however, but they do need to show us more.

Now I'm not saying cut them all or anything like that, but if a few of them were to leave, we wouldn't be missing much, unless we replaced them with incompetent morons/untalented players.
    I pretty much agree with all of this.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post

I like how misi is playing needs to be more consistant but he has played strong for the most part. Miller maybe a keep and dump Reggie we will see how that one plays out. You just know that we will dump Reggie and he will end up a JET or PAT

vCash
    Reggie doesnt fit any team in our division outside of us
    Take Notes Rook

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152