Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    People need to start remembering that we are rebuilding. We had a nice run this year but we are still rebuilding. Steve Mariucci on NFL Network said it best. This is a team with a rookie head coach, rookie QB, and two brand new systems on both sides of the ball(And our DC is a first year DC). We have to take this year as a year of learning. In the process we'll find out who we want to keep on the team and who we won't.

Just calm da **** down guys. It's not like any of us came into the season with high expectations.
    this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    this
    actually we have been rebuilding for like 20 years now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    actually we have been rebuilding for like 20 years now
    then don't watch

vCash
    wth is with all this boring basketball talk in here. Lakers are going to win it but this should be talked elsewhere

vCash
    I don't think this loss was Tannehill fault. The whole offense was horrible. The offensive line cannot run block worth a damn, Daniel Thomas gets almost no tough yards, How do we consistently let Anthony Fasano be a starting TE? This is a passing league, we need a TE who is a factor in the passing game. Brian Hartline fumble was huge. I know some people are not happy with the 2 late INT, the pass that bothered me was the one he missed Charles Clay, that might of been a TD if not it would of put us right down there by the goal line.

I was glad to see Tannehill open it up some in the 2nd half. I know our WR are not deep threats, but that is no excuse for the constant 4 to 5 yard passes I have to endure.

vCash
    sucks and its frustrating but looking at the big picture yes we are rebuilding...its a tough pill to swallow but its something we all need to understand. being positive, i think we are seeing the areas of need now more than before. things were being covered up before by the playcalling but now we are really seeing where this team is weak.

OL needs to become better and more athletic.
    passing catching TE (seam threat)---hopefully Egnew in time
    obviously WR help
    pass rush
    MAN TO MAN PRESS COVER CB's

vCash
    That game shouldve been called at halftime due to boredom for the casual NFL fan. What an embarrassing performance by both teams. I'm embarrassed as a Fin fan right now

The Future

vCash
    Its obvious we are rebuilding, and thats fine since we are finally rebuilding the right way with a potential franchise QB. I don't mind rebuilding, especially with the amount of picks and cap space we have for next year.
    What blew my mind was Jake Long getting lit up by Merriman on that sweep play. wtf? Is Jake Long still a necessity to keep on this team? I still think so, but damn, this season is ruining his chances at a top 5 LT pay day.
    The young core is looking good to me. I like Tanny, Miller and even Martin. he held his own, for the most part, against Mario.
    Since Bush is getting less carries every week, its time to put Miller out there and let the kid fly around. His talent is wasted on the bench right now. What about trying Bush and Miller in the split back formation? We need speed out there . . . there's your speed!
    Anyways, I'm still Fins Up! this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I don't think this loss was Tannehill fault. The whole offense was horrible. The offensive line cannot run block worth a damn, Daniel Thomas gets almost no tough yards, How do we consistently let Anthony Fasano be a starting TE? This is a passing league, we need a TE who is a factor in the passing game. Brian Hartline fumble was huge. I know some people are not happy with the 2 late INT, the pass that bothered me was the one he missed Charles Clay, that might of been a TD if not it would of put us right down there by the goal line.

I was glad to see Tannehill open it up some in the 2nd half. I know our WR are not deep threats, but that is no excuse for the constant 4 to 5 yard passes I have to endure.
    I do think they lost the game due to tanny poor performance, Philbin bad/slow play call and Dan Carpenter inexcusable miss.

We have no more running game since we have no passing game, at least no threat for a receiver, Phibin is coaching like a rookie and you see how he suffer from never have play called in game before, the rythm is slow and not clock effective. The last play was horrible, its not normal Buf. Defense played like pro bowler against us same for the Colts Run Def.

So if ST doesn't block two kicks or return a punt or a kick for TD, they stand 0 chance to beat any team in the league. Thats how pathetic things are right now and they haven't played N.E. yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    wth is with all this boring basketball talk in here. Lakers are going to win it but this should be talked elsewhere

I was starting to think this was the Lakers Forum

vCash
    As long as we are passing blame around for this loss, some one should blame Nolan Carroll and all his PI penalties.

IMO this was a team loss. Everybody on the team except Thigpen is to blame for this loss. Tannehill is starting to look like Henne, Martin gets destroyed on the oline, all our CB suck and DC can't make a FG to save his life.

Why is it when we have a coach that is supposed to be a Guru at a certain position that position always sucks? Sparano was supposed to be an Oline Guru, but he couldn't build one to save his life. Coyle is supposed to be a secondary Guru but our CB consistantly either play 10-15 yards off the receiver or get PI penalties.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Its obvious we are rebuilding, and thats fine since we are finally rebuilding the right way with a potential franchise QB. I don't mind rebuilding, especially with the amount of picks and cap space we have for next year.
    What blew my mind was Jake Long getting lit up by Merriman on that sweep play. wtf? Is Jake Long still a necessity to keep on this team? I still think so, but damn, this season is ruining his chances at a top 5 LT pay day.
    The young core is looking good to me. I like Tanny, Miller and even Martin. he held his own, for the most part, against Mario.Since Bush is getting less carries every week, its time to put Miller out there and let the kid fly around. His talent is wasted on the bench right now. What about trying Bush and Miller in the split back formation? We need speed out there . . . there's your speed!
    Anyways, I'm still Fins Up! this year.

Mario used and abused Martin like one of Derek's prostitutes.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    Mario used and abused Martin like one of Derek's prostitutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    As long as we are passing blame around for this loss, some one should blame Nolan Carroll and all his PI penalties.

IMO this was a team loss. Everybody on the team except Thigpen is to blame for this loss. Tannehill is starting to look like Henne, Martin gets destroyed on the oline, all our CB suck and DC can't make a FG to save his life.

Why is it when we have a coach that is supposed to be a Guru at a certain position that position always sucks? Sparano was supposed to be an Oline Guru, but he couldn't build one to save his life. Coyle is supposed to be a secondary Guru but our CB consistantly either play 10-15 yards off the receiver or get PI penalties.
    I can't blame the defense, the defense only gave up 12 points. The league average is around 21 points. If your defense only gives up 12 points you should win every time. The blame for this loss goes strictly on the offense, they only scored 7 points, the defense did their job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I can't blame the defense, the defense only gave up 12 points. The league average is around 21 points. If your defense only gives up 12 points you should win every time. The blame for this loss goes strictly on the offense, they only scored 7 points, the defense did their job.
    and this is the reason for Keenan Allen > Rhodes, Milliner, Banks, Amerson

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast