Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    I thought parcells found him...
    Since he's not terrible, Ireland gets credit for bringing him in.

vCash
    I don't get why we don't play Reggie Bush at WR instead of sitting him on the bench for most of the game. That doesn't make any sense. He's a matchup nightmare.

vCash
    have fun with NYK Justin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    have fun with NYK
    have fun with the clippers, grizz and spurs.

vCash
    I forgot to add Boston ... I predict Boston/Lakers part 3

vCash
    Y u no say Thunder?

vCash
    How about promoting Dan Rizzi to the OC position when they dump sherman, hes got fire and can jump start the O!!!

vCash
    The Lakers' bench is just terrible. I thought Jamison was suppose to be in the running for 6th man of the year Rashard Lewis is having a better year than that guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    The Lakers' bench is just terrible. I thought Jamison was suppose to be in the running for 6th man of the year Rashard Lewis is having a better year than that guy.
    Yeah well D'antoni will fix the bench ... another thing .... Meeks was buried by Mike Brown , I am sure Mike D will make Meeks legit .... Jordan Hill is a monster ... Blake has been starting due to the Nash injury and Ebanks is out on arrest .... Jamison is holding back too ... he can score if he wants

vCash
    Y u no say Thunder?
    knew i forgot them. most likely it will be miami vs the clippers. sad that the lakers arent even the best team in LA with kobe pau and dwight. pathetic really.

Yeah well D'antoni will fix the bench ... another thing .... Meeks was buried by Mike Brown , I am sure Mike D will make Meeks legit .... Jordan Hill is a monster ... Blake has been starting due to the Nash injury and Ebanks is out on arrest .... Jamison is holding back too ... he can score if he wants
    dantoni hates hill, he never played him in NY. you guys are so screwed with pringles. you went from having phil jackson to mike danfoni

vCash
    besides you don't really need a bench when your starters will go down as 5 of the best players that ever lived

vCash
    knew i forgot them. most likely it will be miami vs the clippers. sad that the lakers arent even the best team in LA with kobe pau and dwight. pathetic really.
    Clippers look good now ... but it is GAME FREAKING 8 .... chill out ... in all honestly ... it will be LAL vs Heat but we will just destroy the midgets in 4 Kobe > Lebron ALL DAY

vCash
    People need to start remembering that we are rebuilding. We had a nice run this year but we are still rebuilding. Steve Mariucci on NFL Network said it best. This is a team with a rookie head coach, rookie QB, and two brand new systems on both sides of the ball(And our DC is a first year DC). We have to take this year as a year of learning. In the process we'll find out who we want to keep on the team and who we won't.

Just calm da **** down guys. It's not like any of us came into the season with high expectations.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Also if you guys are going to keep talking about Basketball you need to go to the NBA forum.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash

dantoni hates hill, he never played him in NY. you guys are so screwed with pringles. you went from having phil jackson to mike danfoni
    Nash and D'antoni together = perfection ... but this time it isn't Stat, Bell, Marion, and Diaw .... it's Metta, Dwight, Gasol, and Bryant

what do you think the result will be?

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast