Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We stood waiting since before 6 AM outside for this game. You don't get many opportunities to do it, and we probably will never again in our lives, and it truly is one of the greatest feelings/moments in all of sports. There was no way we weren't rushing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    We stood waiting since before 6 AM outside for this game. You don't get many opportunities to do it, and we probably will never again in our lives, and it truly is one of the greatest feelings/moments in all of sports. There was no way we weren't rushing.
    I only see it necessary when a team has no business beating the other team. In this case, NC State had all the reasons to beat Duke today.

vCash
    Sounds like some people are mad that the students are having a good time celebrating a win. Get over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    Sounds like some people are mad that the students are having a good time celebrating a win. Get over it.
    I was always over it. They can do whatever they want. I just see it as excessive.

vCash
    None of us are "mad" I was just pointing out the irony

vCash
    Well, down goes Michigan. We shouldn't fall too far in the polls... if we fall at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Well, down goes Michigan. We shouldn't fall too far in the polls... if we fall at all.
    Can't imagine past #5 with how difficult our schedule has been.

vCash
    You're at #1. Of course a loss means you fall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils05 View Post
    You're at #1. Of course a loss means you fall.
    Duke will most likely drop (I'd say there is a 90% chance) but did my post really warrant a facepalm haha?

Duke has 1 loss. Duke has the toughest SOS. Duke has some incredible wins thus far in the season. Their 1 loss came at a point in time when one of their best players was injured and another one of their top guys got hurt in the middle of the game.

Who are you going to put at 1? IU? Kansas? Louisville?

I guess you look at the polls blind. If you lose, you automatically drop. Even if you're loss means now you have the same record as the teams that were previously behind you and one of those teams, you already beat.

vCash
    Just being realistic. While they'd still easily be the #1 overall seed right now for tourney thats just how the rankings work. Lose and you move down. Sure they still will probably get some #1 votes but I figure Louisville will be #1 with Indiana #2 and either Duke or Kansas #3

vCash
    Duke is now #3. Louisville is 1 and Indiana is 2.

vCash
    Duke is now #3. Louisville is 1 and Indiana is 2.
    Seems fair to me. Tend to not get too preoccupied with season rankings, as it stands right now Duke would still be the #1 overall seed barring a huge meltdown down the stretch.

vCash
    Duke's got G.Tech tonight at home. Should be a win...should see how Jefferson/Murphy step up.

And of course, I want to see how Marshall develops.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Duke's got G.Tech tonight at home. Should be a win...should see how Jefferson/Murphy step up.

And of course, I want to see how Marshall develops.
    A convincing win would be good for morale. Any word on Kelly's injury?

vCash
    Duke is a different team without Ryan Kelly. The Blue Devils will likely be without the 6-foot-11 senior for at least another couple weeks, sources told CBSSports.com.

Kelly reaggravated a foot injury, and sat out Duke's road loss to N.C. State this past weekend. His absence changes the Dukies, because Kelly can spread the floor with him ability to shoot the 3. He's also a solid, positional defender who helps Plumlee on the glass. Now Josh Hairston and Amile Jefferson will share Kelly's minutes -- and neither is overly skilled.

Anyway, the word I've gotten on Kelly is that medical personnel are confident he'll return this season, but that a realistic return date is early to mid-February.
    cbs

Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast