Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    vCash
    Anyone who thinks Leftwich lost this game is out of their damn minds. Hes not good enough to take a game over and win it but hes not bad enough to lose it.

Our D gave up 3 points outright all night, Lefty puts 10 on the board. Thats a win for him.

Special teams and no hands/no effort Mike Wallace giving them a free 10 points is the outcome of the game. You take away those GIANT game altering mistakes we win tonight.

Im okay with how Lefty played overall. Probably a C to a C+ we need to get better and have his back next week in Cleveland which im very confident we will win

vCash
    Our defense was incredible tonight. For the first time, I admit Keenan Lewis was amazing. However, without Ben, we just can't do anything offensively to win a close game like this. I am proud of what we did without Ben and Troy and Brown and all those missing, but still sucks losing.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Lewis is blossoming into a top corner right in front of our eyes, I'd seriously consider locking him up this offseason.

Use some of his best friend's money to do it.

vCash
    Wallace is just an idiot now. His fame got to his head. Doesnt even care to win hes the stereotypical Chris Johnson ayyyy show me the money then take it easy on my body kind of player

vCash
    Straight trippin.............

Leftwich being hurt, we could of scored a TD, and he under threw the ball at the end. He's done. Hes hurt. Poor guy, I like him, just sucks he didn't have a game under his belt before tonight.

If he's hurting that bad, as he was wincing and **** tonight, why didn't he come out. O well. It's history. Time for the ShitStains
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Anybody think we should give a guy like Garrard a call? Seneca Wallace? McNabb? Volek?

...I'm reaching here

Doubt any of them are game ready, so it's highly unlikely. Too bad Baltimore signed Dixon back when they saw Ben got hurt, dick move.

vCash
    and i am very, very impressed with the development of Lewis. and thank god Taylor is turning the corner back to his usual self and not this early season disaster. Granted hes not a 7 million dollar per year corner.. hes still very serviceable at this point.

vCash
    might as well call back Chidi Iwuoma as well since he was the greatest special teams coverage guy we have ever had and that was 85% of the reason we lost tonight.. qb is the last of our concern. Byron has a good arm. He will bounce back fine

vCash
    Ha. Wallace makes a great play and everyone's on his jock, then he makes a bad play and everyone wants him gone. He did invite the attention with the holdout, granted, but the knee-jerk reactions are silly.

As other have mentioned, getting upset with a QB that hasn't started since 2009 is kind of unfair too. That punt return though...

vCash
    I just dunno if he can take the hits, he was in serious pain tonight and could barely throw the ball 30 yards towards the end. Had to be some bruised ribs or something

vCash
    Yeah, I think Batch will have to be active next game.

vCash
    i will never be on "Wallace's jock" I call him like i see him. Ive said this for weeks. Yes i will be happy when he does something good it doesnt change my perception of him if you get the opportunity to see a game live youll see what im telling you first hand. He cant hide from the cameras in real life.

Wallace is a product of just absolutely incredible speed, and then luck. His "amazing" catch vs KC... thats luck. Not as much skill. Everyone does something crazy that youll be hard to repeat. As skill is repetitive. Dont expect him catching much more balls between his legs this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Dont expect him catching much more balls between his legs this year
    #iseewhatyoudidthere

vCash
    Leftwich really shoulda hit Gilreath when he was literally wide open in the endzone at the end.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    Leftwich really shoulda hit Gilreath when he was literally wide open in the endzone at the end.
    Missed a couple of the last plays to start walking to my car

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast