Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Ummm... Each of the last three times the Bears and Hawks have played, it has been in Chicago. Granted, one of those was a playoff game, but my point still stands. Every team has to deal with scheduling patterns like the one you describe.
    ummmm actually the pattern I am describing is the rotation of each division playing another division. The Cowboys can play SEA every year due to finishing in the same place as them and then the year when the NFC East plays the NFC West.

The situation I am describing is the one where the NFC East has played the NFC West in 2008 and 2011. Because every year your division plays an NFC div and an AFC div.

It is supposed to swap. For example, in 2007 the NFC East played the AFC East. The Cowboys went to BUF and MIA and played NE and NYJ in Dallas. Last year they played the AFC East again. This time they went to NE and NYJ and played BUF and MIA in Dallas. They rotated.

My question was why the Cowboys have played SEA at home each of the last 2 times the NFC East has played the NFC West. I noticed it with the Jets and SEA too. They went to SEA both in 2008 and this season.

vCash
    Same reason why we've gone to Chicago like the past three seasons. It's random, get over it. You wouldn't have won if you were at home, anyways.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    god hates the jets. simple answer
    Oh, so he's just like everyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    ummmm actually the pattern I am describing is the rotation of each division playing another division. The Cowboys can play SEA every year due to finishing in the same place as them and then the year when the NFC East plays the NFC West.

The situation I am describing is the one where the NFC East has played the NFC West in 2008 and 2011. Because every year your division plays an NFC div and an AFC div.

It is supposed to swap. For example, in 2007 the NFC East played the AFC East. The Cowboys went to BUF and MIA and played NE and NYJ in Dallas. Last year they played the AFC East again. This time they went to NE and NYJ and played BUF and MIA in Dallas. They rotated.

My question was why the Cowboys have played SEA at home each of the last 2 times the NFC East has played the NFC West. I noticed it with the Jets and SEA too. They went to SEA both in 2008 and this season.
    Lol and you probably thought it was a free win.

How is this anyone's fault but the No Fun League?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12